ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Your axioms and logics on this Scn is based

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by RolandRB, Jul 25, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

I know most freezone practioners are not the brightest of lights in the universe -- even if the have high IQs -- and in saying that, I hope you understand that I am not trying to say something derogatory about them - and I am sure many of them would admit that themselves -- but I would like to address this business of the Axioms (and Logics). They seem to think that just because these things are in place then it gives validity to Scientology and makes it "scientific". But I would like to point out that "axioms" are merely a start point and a sequence of logical conclusions (if they are) based on logic. They will be right or wrong depending on if the start point was correct. If these axioms have any validity then at some point they need to be tested. The thing to test in the case of Scientology is if "Theta" is superior to the physical universe. If it is and our relationship with the universe is a result of our agreements and postulates then it should be possible to change our agreements and postulates that that we are once again superior to the universe and have power over it. In that, case then we could expect a parishioner, who is "stably exterior", to be At Cause(tm) over the universe and to have control over it. But I don't see that has ever been achieved and so I don't see the axioms of Scientolgy as having any value.