ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Your Secret Self, One Step Beyond

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Escalus, Aug 12, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Escalus

Escalus Patron Meritorious

This test is supposed to find your true character and then take it one step beyond. You list your "ideal" - not the current - answer to the situation. Then it computes the answers and I guess sort of exaggerates the result to - I guess - bring out the truest sense of the inner or hidden person.

The html it generates doesn't work in these posts. But I got...

Monk / Nun
    Going 1 step beyond I am all about spiritual truth, bread and bad haircuts. For me the best part of the day is spent in quiet meditation where I don't have to worry about my big ears and people laughing at me. No one really understands the depth of my soul, which is in here somewheres. I study, I work, I feed deer and am kind to little bunnies. I am making this a better world by shutting myself away from real life. Somehow. I am certain life's questions can be answered by sleeping on hard things and chanting.

Yeah I don't know. There's a result on here I saw that is "professional asshole". I was kind of hoping that would be me. It's an aspiration...

2. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

Ringmaster

Remember, this is you stripped naked to the core for all to see. And a reminder... THIS WILL NOT END WELL

Going 1 step beyond I would be standing in the middle of a lot of people who are interesting and just sort of pointing shit out for you. Lookit that. Lookit this. I have other things going on right now but if I can just get by announcing stuff that would be OK with me. I could DJ on the radio so long as I don't have to go beyond traffic weather and music. Or I could be the person at the info booth at the mall over Christmas. Whatever. I act like I'm keeping my life private but really there's just nothing going on. Ooooo lookit the clowns!

--------------

Not completely accurate. And I freakin' HATE Clowns! :omg:

Clowns-Bad
    Ghosts-Good

3. grundy

grundy Gold Meritorious Patron

Im 1 step beyond but different text

4. WrongPlaceRightTime

WrongPlaceRightTime Patron Meritorious

this is pretty accurate, what can I say....

Going 1 step beyond I would be rescuing damsels (or damsirs?) in distress, standing up as a champion for the underdog and/or righting every wrong you could possibly imagine. I am the incorruptible cop, the brave friend of little children, and the one who will constantly save your ass from your own repeated idiocies. When I die I don't need statues in my honor, just name your children and dogs after me. That would be pretty cool.

5. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Hey WPRT I got exactly the same one! :thumbsup:

6. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Me too

That makes three of us- White Knights- pretty soon we'll have a enough for a basketball team- hopefully a soccer team and maybe -enough for "clearing the planet" lol

7. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Me too. Strange.

Going 1 step beyond I would be rescuing damsels (or damsirs?) in distress, standing up as a champion for the underdog and/or righting every wrong you could possibly imagine. I am the incorruptible cop, the brave friend of little children, and the one who will constantly save your ass from your own repeated idiocies. When I die I don't need statues in my honor, just name your children and dogs after me. That would be pretty cool.

8. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:roflmao:

9. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:omg: Four white knights already?!! Wow!! Good one Alex!

10. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Took it a second time with different answers and got the same result.

Flawed test or something.

I am no white knight....

More like Sancho Panza's master.

:)

11. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Another "White Knight" here...

EP too! What's goin on here...:confused2:

12. WrongPlaceRightTime

WrongPlaceRightTime Patron Meritorious

we are so very OT!!!!

13. uncle sam

Suit UP

We got our very own basketball team! Me-WrongPlace-Pixie-Alex-and EP. We can call ourselves the "White Knights" - if you all agree. Ya think that just because we wanted to "clear the planet' that we still wish mankind well?
    :happydance:

14. Good twin

Good twin Floater

I'm in

I am a white knight too!:yes:

15. uncle sam

Hey Good Twin

I'd love for you to join our " white knights" basketball team, seeing as I'm not too tall- I'll coach. Welcome to ESMB's very own basketball team. Geez- we can form a league and play against the freezoners etc.

16. Boldgirl

Boldgirl Patron Meritorious

White Knight
    Just the picture: (it was a white knight)

that was funny and entertaining.....doesnt sound like me at all.....:whistling: :whistling:

17. Boldgirl

Boldgirl Patron Meritorious

me too !!! we could be the new 'knights of the round table" and rescue people.....

18. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Damn! Just when I think I'm done saving the world.................

19. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Looking for an "oppterm", eh? Bad news for you: I'm a freezoner & a "white knight" too.

Mark A. Baker

20. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I'm just a White Knight.