ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Youtube taking videos down...again.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by JimJam, Sep 25, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. JimJam

JimJam Patron with Honors

2. What a poor excuse for a religion, the amount of man hours they spend plugging holes in their dam is mind blowing. It just goes to show, they themselves even admit Scientology can not exist in an open society

3. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

The truth hurts those that have something to hide.

4. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

And you know somewhere there is an office full of geeks hi fiving each other because they managed to coerce youtube into doing this. Probably another line used in ias dregging "sessions".

New term: Dreg. One who scrapes the bottom and dwells there as well.

5. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

It's too late for them anyways. More people than ever know to stay away from Scientology.

6. bluewiggirl

bluewiggirl Patron Meritorious

In case you don't follow the link, this morning gregg received an email threatening legal action over the video, either for some of the time lapse sequences or slander/libel. Which says to me that the bastard knows the copyright claim won't hold up anyway and he's just trying to do whatever he can to intimidate people into burying the video.

Fat chance, Ollie.

7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Keep putting them back up, YouTubers, the vids are working! :thumbsup:

8. I know addicts do not think clearly, and it's painfully obvious audit junkies are no different , but do these idiots actually think everyone is going just suddenly stop ignoring their abusive cult because their legal hacks send a few emails?

I'm beginning to think there is more at play here than the standard dumbing down of Scientologists with Hubbard's Tech, I'm starting to wonder if they have installed lead pipes in the water supply of Scientology's headquarters or if there is a toxic gas leak in their compound. It's takes great effort for an entire organization to get this stupid.

9. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Now you KNOW that everyone in scientology is so incompetent that the little midget has to wear EVERY hat. So he is responsible for anything stupid the CoS does and anything the CoS does is stupid. He is the toxic gas leak in scilonville.

10. scientrollogy

scientrollogy Patron with Honors