What's new

A STORY FROM GREECE

opahgirl

Patron
Well I don't know it's safe to communicate with an ACTUAL SP :no: :omg:

Oh well, what the hell. :handinhand: :hug:

:welcome2:

I hope you told them where to stick their "freeloader bill" :thumbsup:

thank you.......:))no i am doomed to be polite......although i ve been through a lot,and i come from a country that fuck you is a standard prefix to good morning....i tried hard..
i thought she is just doing what she thinks is right and propably shakes at the idea she has to call a supressive person and talk to me......ahahahahahhaha:))))that;s enough punishment for one simple phonecall.............
:thumbsup:

Polly

Patron with Honors
:heartflower::welcome2::heartflower:

I would like to say I admire you greatly. That took a lot of courage.

What you said about being happy when your PC had wins. I totally understand! Those are some of my fondest memories of being a book one auditor. Again welcome!

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome Opahgirl. :welcome2:

I loved auditing too. It's just a shame that it had to be mixed up with the evil crap that is a part of the Church of Scientology.

catarina

PTS Type III
Hello Opahgirl, it sounds like you are learning from your experiences and that is one of the best things anyone can do! Wish you all the best for the future :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Wow, what a story! It makes my blood boil when I see these family situations being made so very twisted and destructive. Love and care simply does not come into it, it's all about not having someone on post for a few weeks - the worst crime in the world. Well it isn't and you did the right thing! And that is huge, you put love first, so RESPECT!

I think we all know what it feels like to start reading the truth, to start speaking and comparing experiences. Keep reading, keep talking .... and welcome.

:welcome:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Opahgirl!
:welcome2:

What a stupid reason to declare someone. It's really a shame.
Their foot-bullets astound me. If they can't have you, no one else can.
Stupid, stupid mentality.
Very glad you made it out before too long. You're one of the lucky ones!
Hope you're life is good now.

opahgirl

Patron
Welcome Opahgirl! Thank you for telling your story. I'm so glad you found us.
thank you all for being here.......talking about it has just happened for the first time sinnce ten years ago when i left...it is a huge release for me.........and i have a lot to say too..right now handling some current situations.....but soon i will be able to elaborate...... my story post was just a roughly written scetch of a million thoughts and mini incidents.......inside.........in a very tender age......hahahahah:)) thank you for reading........:)

"I handled my mom to rent a house and move."

Sometimes Scientology language can be funny, don't you agree?

You did not "handle" your mother. You showed wonderful human compassion for a member of your family. Helping your mother shows you are not totally dominated by the cult's thinking, or that you are recovering from the cult. Being together with your mom will give you many blessings.

Congratulations on improving your life, outside the cult !