What's new

Always attack - never defend - A discourse met in Scientologee

He-man

Hero extraordinary
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

It saddens me to see that one of the most ardent proponent for this idea has fallen into it's systemic abuse himself.

I can not stop to think that it reminds me of the doctrine we know of in Scientology, always attack. never defend.

Have any apologies been received for insults given?

Is there any room for other persons interpretations?

Has any self reflection occurred that is visible to the community?

The gods have yet again seen it fit to spread cheeks and jam cock in ass. Why I ask in despair?

I ask, are we savages, not able to coherently function in a civilized manner or form?

Must the glutton beast be endured? To feed until all the sheep are gone?

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Some more idiot and narcissist mottos (that even rhyme):

Always be crap, never relent.

Always walk in the trap, never repent.

Always be a small fart, never expand.

Always focus on claptrap, never transcend.

:)

The_Fixer

Class Clown
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

It saddens me to see that one of the most ardent proponent for this idea has fallen into it's systemic abuse himself.

I can not stop to think that it reminds me of the doctrine we know of in Scientology, always attack. never defend.

Have any apologies been received for insults given?

Is there any room for other persons interpretations?

Has any self reflection occurred that is visible to the community?

The gods have yet again seen it fit to spread cheeks and jam cock in ass. Why I ask in despair?

I ask, are we savages, not able to coherently function in a civilized manner or form?

Must the glutton beast be endured? To feed until all the sheep are gone?
DILLIGAF?