What's new

Another interview with Scarlett, on "Today/Tonight"

FoTi

Crusader
Scarlett, you did a beautiful job. You are quite a lady. Congratulations on maintaining your integrity. I hope your mom cognites on the truth and all turns out well for you.

:heartflower::bighug::heartflower:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Those videos were disappointing, mostly being rehashes of the original Lateline story--but the publicity is still good. We need more "market penetration".

I read that "8 page response": BOLLOCKS! And yes, I recognised some of the names of the alleged authors of those statements--people whom I wouldn't trust as far as I could piss in a wetsuit.

Those videos were disappointing, mostly being rehashes of the original Lateline story--but the publicity is still good. We need more "market penetration".

Perhaps they were "disappointing" to you, but then you've been aware of events in the church for years and been following things as they've unfolded online since inception. What matters is that the information is having "broad public dissemination". This is all "new info" for the vast majority of the media audience. :thumbsup:

Mark A. Baker

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Perhaps they were "disappointing" to you, but then you've been aware of events in the church for years and been following things as they've unfolded online since inception. What matters is that the information is having "broad public dissemination". This is all "new info" for the vast majority of the media audience. :thumbsup:

Mark A. Baker

I did say, We need more "market penetration". Even if they are rehashes, they aired in prime time rather than late at night.

RogerB

Crusader

Mark A. Baker

More . . . it is having broad, public impact!

Ozzies don't take kindly to kids being tampered with . . . not like some national groups.

and as to:
Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post

What the hell are you talking about . . . what I've seen in the last 48 hours is fresh faces sing a fresh very in-depth song that in and of themselves would sink the Scn "ship of State."

What we've just seen is colossally criminally indicting truth being put into the public arena by eye witness individuals and victims . . . . what came before was info that could have been classed as "hearsay."

This bad shit is the real deal!

And rightly so, the response from the Ozzie public (and Xeno) has been revulsion and a more spirited, sturdy call for action against this evil cult that does everything in its power to pervert truth.

The last 24 hours of exposed truth has probably been the most important in terms of impact on those outside of the CofS . . . . what has just been exposed has revolted them because, as I said the Ozzies don't take kindly to tampering with kids.

R

Ozzies don't take kindly to kids being tampered with . . . not like some national groups.

and as to:

What the hell are you talking about . . . what I've seen in the last 48 hours is fresh faces sing a fresh very in-depth song that in and of themselves would sink the Scn "ship of State."

What we've just seen is colossally criminally indicting truth being put into the public arena by eye witness individuals and victims . . . . what came before was info that could have been classed as "hearsay."

And rightly so, the response from the Ozzie public (and Xeno) has been revulsion and a more spirited, sturdy call for action against this evil cult that does everything in its power to pervert truth.

The last 24 hours of exposed truth has probably been the most important in terms of impact on those outside of the CofS . . . . what has just been exposed has revolted them because, as I said the Ozzies don't take kindly to tampering with kids.

R
:clap:

My name is Mark A. Baker and I fully endorse this message.

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

and as to:

R
You are bang on the button Roger. This is a shift up in gear, and the media are taking up the issues raised in a very professional way. I'm sure that the message is getting out to people previously uninformed. It's a major achievement. Big thanks to Scarlett, and the journalists involved.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

and as to:

R

To set the record straight, my criticism was that ACA nor TT did not really bring up any new material. However I did give them the credit of getting the original Lateline information to a wider target audience.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Wow! Great interview Scarlett! :yes:

I agree. This young woman is a very effective spokeswoman for all that is wrong with Scn. This makes her dangerous to them. I hope she maintains excellent security, because OSA will try some dirty tricks.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Very moving interview with Scarlett Hanna.

I disagree with Scarlett on what her Mother has to give up, she has already given up her most precious asset and that is her daughter Scarlett. In the persuit of what?

A dead science fiction writer, that promised a dream, then failed miserably on the reality.

Scarlett, I hope one day your parents realise that nirvana would have come from raising their child and not following the crazy philosophy of a complete nutcase.

Last edited: