What's new

Anyone know the guy in this 2006 anti-Scientology video?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
One of my favorite critic videos.
Say NO to Scientology
Uploaded by pixelpet on Jul 5, 2006

[video=youtube;af-XfRvDTJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-XfRvDTJI&feature=share&list=PL37D9C828EAC44B44[/video]

It came out in 2006, so it was a very brave and important thing to see. I have always wondered who this familiar man is. He's obviously from NY or NJ, lol. It's the only video under that nic name at youtube. Does anyone know who he is?

I guess it wouldn't be wise to name him publicly since he's never owned up to making this video but I sure as heck would like to know since he seems so darn familiar to me. I certainly want him to know how good it was to see this video and share it around.

If you know him, PM me. This is a long time curiosity for me. Thanks

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
I don't know the guy, but I'm deeply impressed. This is Scientology in a nutshell that covers everything an unsuspecting wog needs to know. Can you cram more useful and incredibly accurate info into such a short video? I don't think so.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yeh, a good ol' vid that one.
Hm, vaguely familiar, oh yes of course!
HowieMandel595.jpg

A hairless Howie Mandel!

:)

:drama:

:cheers:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I don't know the guy, but I'm deeply impressed. This is Scientology in a nutshell that covers everything an unsuspecting wog needs to know. Can you cram more useful and incredibly accurate info into such a short video? I don't think so.

Absolutely!! Seeing this at a time when there was no ESMB, no enturbulation.org or Whyweprotest.net etc........before the Anonymous protests, when so few videos were being posted. It was very encouraging to see. I'm glad it's still up.