What's new

Are BT's and Spiritual Helpmates the same thing (mis-construed?)

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I think so.

L. Ron Hubbard has a long and storied history of coming exceedingly close to articulating Actual Spiritual Realities (in terms of a myriad of human conditions and forms) but, no, cigar. In Spirit. So to speak.

His failure to distinguish between Ego and Spirit is perhaps the number one failure of all, for example.
(now relax Marty, I'll take it easy on L. Ron Hubbard, later on, be patient, read more, get popcorn, laugh, think back, think forward, and pray....so to speak.)

Looking for *Identities that Suppress One* is Spiritually akin to *Looking for Darkness, while and where, One is Light*. Which looking tends to result in Finding. Spiritually Speaking, 101. For the simple reason One *Is* Light., and One *Is* Creative. Lol! And Ron knew it. One is God. (nothing new here, see siddartha et al, and then move on, lol).

Mr. Hubbard implied, however, in no uncertain terms, That *He* was Light, and but *We* (meaning *You & I*) were Darkness (or in darkness), which we could, through him, become Light. Or in Light. Amirite?

I am Right.

Spiritual Evil, 102.

The embrace of such nonsense is and was, of course, none of L. Ron Hubbards (Hisselfs) concern. (a Tribute to Face's Life, and Work, smile)

Any Spiritual Goodness attributed to Hubbard, is the Goodness of the Spiritual Being attributing it to Him.

And unfortunately (though necessarily) likewise for Evil.

The punch line is (or may or may not be) self-evident.

Thus Long live MEST, to see. (double entendre intended, lol)

mm&i

ps. The Idea being that *You*, which are, per l ron hubbard, an eternal indestructable-thetanic-being (called (*a* or *the*) Static), created a way of Self-Expression (called MEST), and you somehow or other (and so on & so forth) mistakenly'got caught up in your own Creation, called Matter, Energy, Space & Time (which You Created for Your Very Own Eternal Spiritual Pleasure and Joy, Called *Games*, per Ron).........................and that you are now (in present time, what does Hub call it?, PT?) somehow or other, Destined, to Spiritual Self-Destruction of the most Unimaginable Horrors...... unless......you learn to accept L. Ron Hubbard, and his Self-produced Scientology Doctrine (of all Intergalactic-Worlds, no less), as being True. Whist we will not speculate as to how *He* rose above the bank, of *Us All*. Which is, to me, my ESMB friends, truly, fucking bizarre. And beyond any human intellectual compare, to me. So be it. I believed it. I loved. it (I bought it). I did it.

Nevertheless, in Spiritual Terms *to ignore is to kill*. Or in effect, to destroy. And Hubbard learned this, I believe, from Crowley. Spiritually speaking.

The primary difference being Mr. Crowley knew what he was speaking of, and about, at the time, while Mr. Hubbard, himself, did not.

Humanity 101.

Life is Funny.

And Tragic.

And Good.

And Sad.

Amirite?

I am.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, an entity is an entity. There are, according to various theories, a number of types of spirits. An angel could seem like a ghost.

So I get what you're saying, I think.