What's new

Can ESMB Majorly Piss Off the Dwarf Today? TomKat to LA, Yo? Please.....

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This post from Type4 where he links to this article and quotes Dein Sofley (Brandon Ogborn's stunningly beautiful wife) as saying, "Our biggest concern is that the church might catch wind of [the production] and purchase all of the tickets so that there would be no seats." She is also the producer of the show.

If the "church" really attempted a stunt of this type it would backfire on them big time as it would be covered by major media who would further expose the true nature of this cult.

Their attempts to suppress free speech in the past have resulted in the creation of Project Chanology as well as other nuclear tipped foot bullets. And if they were stupid enough to attempt something of that nature here with this show, the same thing will happen, not to mention that The TomKat Project would become famous all over the world. :biggrin:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;RYtfMXaOABk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtfMXaOABk[/video]

From Tony O: Underground Bunker Night at The TomKat Project

We won’t be able to attend the Los Angeles shows for The TomKat Project in November, but that didn’t stop our readers from reaching out to producer Dein Sofley about an Underground Bunker night during the run!

Here’s what she said: “Saturday (November 16) after the show will be great! There’s a place next door, Hemingway’s Lounge, that I think would serve as a good meeting place after the performance: 6356 Hollywood Boulevard, 1st Floor.”

http://tonyortega.org/2013/10/27/su...is-in-your-capital-working-your-jenna-elfman/

FYI.. I've been to the Hollywood Lounge. It's pricey. I had a small glass of white wine. $12.00. A friend had a Gin & Tonic. $14.00. I will be going & will ask Dein if I can videotape the gathering. :)

http://hollywood.patch.com/groups/b...ounge-draws-inspiration-from-ernest-hemingway

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wait.... does this mean the play is a couple of doors down form the HGB?!?!?

The HGB address is 6331 Hollywood Blvd.

That's hilarious!!!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Wait.... does this mean the play is a couple of doors down form the HGB?!?!? The HGB address is 6331 Hollywood Blvd.
That's hilarious!!!

The theater is across the street & 1 block from the HGB. It's across the street from the cult's cafeteria. Some of us will be making some noise at the HGB before the play? :biggrin:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This show should be running this weekend in Los Angeles.

I'm looking forward to reports from those attending. :yes:

Purple Rain

Crusader
This show should be running this weekend in Los Angeles.

I'm looking forward to reports from those attending. :yes:

If you go there expecting it to piss off Scientology, I don't know that the actual piece does that any more than The Master really. While it does lampoon some key players, it's more in the vein of Soderbergh's Tot Mom, if anything.

Edit: In light of current events the message is really quite topical.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This show should be running this weekend in Los Angeles. I'm looking forward to reports from those attending. :yes:

A large group of us will be attending Sunday night's performance. I could not find any media reviews of last night's show.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Imma be there Sunday. Can't wait. Didn't see "Tot Mom" but it sounds like a dark commentary about society as much as about Casey Anthony...so that sounds interesting. Anything keeping TC and Scientology in the news is good in my book.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Imma be there Sunday. Can't wait. Didn't see "Tot Mom" but it sounds like a dark commentary about society as much as about Casey Anthony...so that sounds interesting. Anything keeping TC and Scientology in the news is good in my book.

Tot Mom only performed in Sydney in Cate Blanchett's theatre, I think, but it was mainly social commentary on the Nancy Grace coverage, yes.

Edit: It was brilliant, actually. Really good. Very moving. At the end, this little skull rolled out of a garbage bag. It was all very tastefully done. I can't explain - but that moment - so powerful.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Tot Mom only performed in Sydney in Cate Blanchett's theatre, I think, but it was mainly social commentary on the Nancy Grace coverage, yes.

Edit: It was brilliant, actually. Really good. Very moving. At the end, this little skull rolled out of a garbage bag. It was all very tastefully done. I can't explain - but that moment - so powerful.

I can imagine. The whole trial was a media spectacle, but at the end of the day a little innocent girl lost her life.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I can imagine. The whole trial was a media spectacle, but at the end of the day a little innocent girl lost her life.

That was the point, yes. It should have been about Cayley and despite all of the talk about her, the use of her really, it kind of wasn't.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
For those going to the show - here's a message from Tony O:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/16/jo...ientologys-key-experience/#comment-1126065236

tonyO_zpse3948f37.jpg