What's new

CLO EUS fond memories NOT!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I just found this tool, how oddly fun and bad at the same time, been running commentary on facebook, thought I would share here as well i guess:

cbk

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=349+W...n&ved=0CA8Q2wU&sa=X&ei=oh4qTrC3MYbkyQWnsI3lBA

That Cremo Delicato marble facade and 3 flag poles are my responsibility in 1989! how fucking sick! Oh, and the video cameras were my responsibility to watch every night and day, though the left one isn't original to that time frame.

The building on the left was a burned out shell full of rats that CLO EUS kept construction materials in during the renos project. sometimes we had to go in there in the dark to get stuff. I remember the buildings to the right had staircase that addicts would shoot up on. there was a recording studio on the street that a bass player with long brown hair would walk to each day. someone had a pair of gold and black chow dogs and would walk them each day.

There was a school across the street. I used to go to the corner of 8th avenue to buy either cherry garcia or chunky monkey icecream when we ever got paid our weekly $30.00 income. Snapple made soda back then.

Ok, this toy is way to cool

Most S.O. staff blew from the right door about 2-3am. there was a staircase up that side all the way to the roof and a small otis elevator that worked less then it did work. the left door had a staircase to the basement and up to the 4th floor. there was an external entrance on the 4th floor left side fire escape, there was another camera pointing to that door.

My room was 502, the center window of the 5th floor under that air conditioner

HCO was in the left window on the 4th floor, that is where my office and ethics folders were.

Able and Wise offices were on the 3rd floor front windows and the Freewinds office was on the 2nd floor front window

There was a blue aluminum awning with brass poles that was also my responsibility, where did that go, it was expensive.

How odd, my beautiful wife just brought me a pint of cherry garcia icecream, how very nostalgically timed.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
I went there for correction in 1991 when Joanie Gambino was in charge.

I had to fill out the Athena cramming questionaire. One of the questions was "Who's popular in your org?" I thought, "What the fuck has that got to do with anything?"

I was allowed to sleeplate because you were supposed to get 9 hours sleep before cramming.

When I woke the next morning, I went to use a bathroom. They were so disgusting and crawling with bacteria that I just took a piss and decided to skip the shower.

I went down to have breakfast, everyone else had already eaten and were leaving the room. I asked if I could get something to eat. The cook or whatever she was said, "I hope your not expecting to get a free meal." I asked her what I had to do to get something to eat and she guided me to the kitchen and said I could wash dishes. There was a huge pile.

Right at that point joanie came in and told her to give me some eggs and anything else they had left.

I was then directed to help this guy get through his cram from Twin Cities. I think that's where he was from.

I spent the whole day on that and wondered when I would get my cram. I was sent to the NY org to do handouts. At first I thought, Wow, Tony Shepards there and I hadn't seen him in a long time. That was short lived excitement, I never got to see him.

I spent the whole day doing handouts to less than interested and some hostile people.

I went back to the CLO and asked about my cram. I was told I would have to come back another time, grabbed my folders and went to the bus station back to Boston.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
5930888499_c1eae1e17a_b.jpg

Larry and I were there a few weeks ago doing a bit of enturbulation.

Lots of fun.

Moar pix

5930876827_7e3ce75588_b.jpg

Security Camera 1

5930875893_41f2070e91_o.jpg

Security Camera 2

5930875799_b44c51366c_o.jpg

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
What are the construction cones there for?

Is that a payphone in front of it? Poster attached with 1-866-XSEAORG

Wonder why they aren't flying the Sea Org flag and the "Scientology" flag I had made.

and that cigarette but catcher looks like crap, funny how they don't notice that.

That round security camera is new, the other square one was there when I was there, I bet it isn't working or even attached into the monitor. The faceplate is missing. There was another one like it where the round one is. I pointed them at the cars in the road so I could see the gang coming up the street that broke into cars each night.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
What are the construction cones there for?

They are resurfacing the road. -- They being the City of NY.

Is that a payphone in front of it? Poster attached with 1-866-XSEAORG

I'm not sure. I didn't actually look at it.

Wonder why they aren't flying the Sea Org flag and the "Scientology" flag I had made.

and that cigarette but catcher looks like crap, funny how they don't notice that.

Yes. It was very downstat.;-)

That round security camera is new, the other square one was there when I was there, I bet it isn't working or even attached into the monitor. The faceplate is missing. There was another one like it where the round one is. I pointed them at the cars in the road so I could see the gang coming up the street that broke into cars each night.

A man stopped and asked to take pictures of me and Larry and the NYC anons. He was happy we were there and said that the Scios smoke cigarettes out in front of the building. He thought it was weird how much they smoked.

freethinker

Sponsor
It really looks like crap without the blue awnings. That made it look so legit.

Now it looks like a Psychiatrists office.:biggrin:

I was hoping that the orange cones meant that a building was coming down scheduled for demolition. It would explain the lack of blue awnings.:biggrin:

Phone Kiosk... surprised to see that myself. I thought they were extinct. Maybe its an omen.:coolwink:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
It really looks like crap without the blue awnings. That made it look so legit.

Now it looks like a Psychiatrists office.:biggrin:

I was hoping that the orange cones meant that a building was coming down scheduled for demolition. It would explain the lack of blue awnings.:biggrin:

Phone Kiosk... surprised to see that myself. I thought they were extinct. Maybe its an omen.:coolwink:

Where that phone is was where I used to pile the trash for pickup. I see there are digsafe or other street markings on the pavement. Not only is the missing awning make the building look naked, they didn't patch the holes it left and it looks like an entire slab of marble is missing from the lower right corner.

The light on the left is crooked.

I wonder if they take that American flag in each night. The flags were taken in via the windows in front of the freewinds office on the 2nd floor.

About the phone thing, I can't see a handset on it, i wonder if they cut it off so no members would be making calls to family.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
A man stopped and asked to take pictures of me and Larry and the NYC anons. He was happy we were there and said that the Scios smoke cigarettes out in front of the building. He thought it was weird how much they smoked.

Go exterior with SCN via exiting the dungeon to smoke.