What's new

DISCONNECTION

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
The only solution to the dispicable practice of enforced disconnection is the elimination of the organization which orders and enforces Disconnection.

The sooner the better.

Zinj

Then start to devise a plan that actually will work. :thumbsup:

RR

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You claim false identification, but are nonetheless not observative or aware enough that you can see what has been invented by Gerry Armstrong. Isn't that typical?

You are at the wrong end about SPs having no rights (as a Scientologist from Scientologists). I never addressed that. You see, it is you that is subjected to false 'identification'. First try to understand that what I say...

RR

Did Gerry Armstrong invent this: ?

In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind

???

Zinj

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Did Gerry Armstrong invent this: ?

In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind

???

Zinj

Grand, you take one phrase and hang everything on it. You are still the little manipulator. That fox, remember... Would you give a child rapist any rights? I for sure would not!

RR

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Grand, you take one phrase and hang everything on it. You are still the little manipulator. That fox, remember... Would you give a child rapist any rights? I for sure would not!

RR

Do you mean Herod?

But, is anyone who criticizes Scientology a 'child rapist' or equivalent? What percentage of people are 'under 2.0 on the 'Tone Scale'? 20%? 2%?

And, even child rapists have rights... including the right to be convicted of their crimes...

And, what does any of this have to do with what you claim Gerry Armstrong 'invented'?

The 'Suppressive Person Doctrine'? The 'Tone Scale'? Scientology 'justice'?

Zinj

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Do you mean Herod?

But, is anyone who criticizes Scientology a 'child rapist' or equivalent? What percentage of people are 'under 2.0 on the 'Tone Scale'? 20%? 2%?

And, even child rapists have rights... including the right to be convicted of their crimes...

And, what does any of this have to do with what you claim Gerry Armstrong 'invented'?

The 'Suppressive Person Doctrine'? The 'Tone Scale'? Scientology 'justice'?

Zinj

Why I am I better informed than you? Gerry Armstorng invented the term 'SP Doctrine'. He uses it all over the place. So what about 2.0 on the Tone Scale. What argument do you have? You are hanging on one sentence taken from a book which has 300-400 pages something.

RR

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I stand corrected.. Or bullshitted rather!

First try to make a coherent argument. You make some claims you can not actually support by fact.

Establish your target, the correct one. If you do not, you are deemed to fail.

RR
Well, shit! - Roadrunner is a regular comedian! - Meep! MeeP!
:hysterical:

(Another post towards total status!)

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Since you are so smart, go ahead and outline this effective manner for the rest of us.

Got nothing to do with being smart, it has to with being realistic. If you want to win over the enemy and you want to get the public on your side, you have the fight on the terms of the supposed enemy.

Some intelligence please... :thumbsup:

RR

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Got nothing to do with being smart, it has to with being realistic. If you want to win over the enemy and you want to get the public on your side, you have the fight on the terms of the supposed enemy.

Some intelligence please... :thumbsup:

RR

Why you always have to talk down to people? You know you are quite disrespectful. (I will hear more crap from you about that I am sure)

How about simply laying out what you mean for a simple person like me to understand.

Are you saying do A to E? Is that what you mean by playing by their rules?

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Why you always have to talk down to people? You know you are quite disrespectful. (I will hear more crap from you about that I am sure)

How about simply laying out what you mean for a simple person like me to understand.

Are you saying do A to E? Is that what you mean by playing by their rules?

You complain about me, and everyone else may tell what they wish about me. What's wrong with you people? Am I on your ignore list now too? Everyone else does it for these silly motivations.

No, ain't got nothing to do with A to E. Go back to basics. If someone calls you names, what do you do to effectively counteract that?

RR

ozzie

Patron with Honors
This thread has now been hijacked from it's original purpose.

We were discussing disconnection - we were not discussing Gerry Armstrong or his tactics or his expressions. He has nothing to do with what Bea originally posted.

Why the concentration on this RR?

The policy on disconnection is WRONG no matter who uses what phrase to describe it - we obviously cannot do much about changing it as we aren't the management and don't have the lines or terminals to change it. If we did it wouldn't exist!

We are simply discussing our own experiences and how we are handling or not handling disconnection in our lives and how we feel about it.

Please do not get off the subject and take this whole thread into an attack on other people.

I for one do not want to get into arguing about Gerry Armstrong or whether or not someone "sounds" like him in their posts.

Let it be dude!!!!

Ozzie:naughty:

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here is what I am doing about disconnection. I invite you to join me. I am talking to every journalist who has books, articles and TV programs in the works, and telling as much of my story as they care to hear. If I do not have their numbers, Chuck Beatty does. So, you have to cross that line. Outside pressure will crack the CofS. They will get so much negative PR it will stop them in their tracks. No Super Power, NO OT levels. No public. Reform or die. Choose. Cancel disconnection or disappear. No negotiation.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
I see quite a bit of "wrong target" re: Disconnection.

I personally see the actual target as enforced/inhibited communication and an "other-determined" infliction of it.

Other-determinsim = Robotism

How many of you still communicate with every single person you have ever met?

Surely, some you have "disconnected" from, or ignored, or stopped communicating with someone, for whatever reason along the course of your life...and that's OK.

So focus on the real target...not disconnection, but other-determined and enforced disconnection.

I have disconnected from various individuals before and after knowledge of Scientology. The communication of certain individuals isn't essential to my existence or my goals. I am sure it's viewed similarly by others who have severed comm lines with another person.

Edit: Our "governing officials" have enacted laws which disconnect violators of those laws from the rest of society and place them in cages.

Is this wrong?

The prison/jail population is steadily rising and the # of inmates (past, present and future) is far greater than individuals who have been disconnected from because of CoS.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Here is what I am doing about disconnection. I invite you to join me. I am talking to every journalist who has books, articles and TV programs in the works, and telling as much of my story as they care to hear. If I do not have their numbers, Chuck Beatty does. So, you have to cross that line. Outside pressure will crack the CofS. They will get so much negative PR it will stop them in their tracks. No Super Power, NO OT levels. No public. Reform or die. Choose. Cancel disconnection or disappear. No negotiation.

definitely a great approach.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Something will be done about this despicable practice. You can bet on that.
Then go about it in an EFFECTIVE manner!

RR

The only solution to the dispicable practice of enforced disconnection is the elimination of the organization which orders and enforces Disconnection.

The sooner the better.

Zinj
Then start to devise a plan that actually will work. :thumbsup:

RR

I look forward to see proposals here RR. Please be constructive in your posts.

What possible EFFECTIVE ways you envision to stop the suppressive practice of enforced disconnection by CoS?

Full details on how to go about will be gratly appreciated.

Thanks.
M