What's new

From OTVII comp to Ex-Scientologist in under one year .

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I just had to put my 2 cents in here regarding whether BTs are real. Having fully embraced the concept that I had BTs that were having a detrimental effect on me, and being a loyal ronbot that really tried to do everything standardly, by the book, no matter what, when it began to kill me (as Feral said in his letter to C/S, “during that time I found myself hoping to die for the first time in my life”) I managed to somehow get a leave of absence from OT7 for “medical reasons,” and never got back on. However, I remained in a state of anxiety and a total psychotic mess for the next 10 years, deathly afraid of my BTs. Once I got a taste of real truth and wisdom (from, oh, ANYTHING else you find out there in the “self-help section” of any bookstore), I finally realized I had been creating the entire “BT” scenario all by myself. There was no such thing as BTs that could “key me in” or haunt me for the rest of my life. I say this despite the fact that I had successfully audited many of them out on my OT levels 3-7 with huge wins. You get what you expect, and I expected LRH’s tech to work, so I could achieve the expected result of a salvaged and clear world, so I hypnotically, under the Scn mind set command, created BTs which could be found and run out. I believe the meter reads reflected “ah, I created one!” and the f/n revealed, "I'm done with my creation now." I no longer believe they ever existed, and even if they do exist, they exist in a very mild thought form, like a wisp of smoke, that can easily be dissipated by simply noticing it as a passing thought, perhaps some concern or other. They do not have any huge honking effect on your life and the planet that you have to dedicate yourself to ridding yourself and the planet of, using a “technology.” The tech is totally bogus. Ron himself never went up the OT levels. Ron was never a Scientologist. He wrote it to con us, not because there was any truth in it.BUT…I obviously needed all that angst, otherwise, how would I have ended up here, wise, happy and free, among all you wonderful people?

Now we're talking. I couldn't agree more

The_Fixer

Class Clown
In Australia, any toilet can be referred to as a "dunny". But like Scooter says a "real" dunny is the long drop kind - we have one here for our shearers near our shearing shed.

Usually this kind is out in the bush somewhere -its always a good idea to check under the dunny seat for redbacks ( spiders) or other native fauna - if there actually is a seat ! :nervous:

I'm sorry everyone, but I cannot resist this:

The typical suburban dunny (aka thunderbox) was simply a little outdoor shed or box thingy which consisted of a seat or bench with the customary hole in it over a tin of approximately 20+ litre capacity. This was removed periodically by a service person (in Brisbane it was a Hunter Bros. employee) through a rear access door behind the thunderbox and replaced with an empty one. The dunny also came with its own inbuilt perfume system. Pooh!

Some wags liked to put a thunder banger (a large firecracker about 70mm long in the bucket whilst someone was using it through the hatch. There was usually a muffled "Booof!" and the hapless victim usually emerged about 20 minutes later after the cleanup.

This was considered 'fun'. I doubt the victim thought so....

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Newbies should M-4 star rate this :whistling:

Mrs Pattycakes,

I would like to ask you something,

What do you think about the basic OT level teaching concerning BT's? Do you think they really exist as LRH said? If so, then do you have any real, demonstrable OT abilities gained from removing so many of them?

I'm not talking about competence. Plenty of people are very able in life who have nothing to do with cults. I think you were a pretty competent person before you joined. I'm talking about real 'supernatural' abilities like exteriorization. Could someone hide his hand behind their back, and could you go exterior and tell them how many fingers they have extended, repeatedly and unerringly? Better than chance odds, even? Could anyone in the cult do this? I rather doubt it. If so 'The Amazing Randi' -I think his name is-would pay for their bridge.

If not, then what was going on, in your opinion?

Well Rmack - that is a very interesting question

Obviously when I read LRH's writing on this matter I was willing to see if this was true . I went into session solo and did what he said and low and behold the meter reacted and off I went handling these beings. :unsure:

I did OT III and then did the Philadelphia Doctorate Course - supposedly the course that trains OTs how to be OT. I was really looking forward to having some of these great abilities that he and you talk about - reading books from another room etc. I thought the higher OT levels must consist of creative / practical processes to help you drill / learn these abilities .:happydance:

I think perhaps some of the old OT levels actually did (- though I have no proof that they made real OTs. ):confused2:

However the current OT Levels up to and including OTVII certainly don't !:grouch:

To be honest I had some good wins particularly on OT V - where you get to address all sorts of aspects in your life with regard to these beings. For example - say you had a phobia about something, or a persistant body problem or something that you had your attention stuck on.

It sort of explained why we as "clears" did not have all of those wonderous abilities that LRH promised we would have - because we had these pesky beings with their "case" influencing things.:melodramatic:

I would of been happy to end handling these duds after OTV. I was doing well in life ( except for the one enormous blind spot - I thought I had the "tech" to handle everything - when in reality I did not. Infact I had become very insular in my views ):duh:

Anyway - as you know OT VII is even more of the same. I did ok with it for the first year - but sadly it went on and on. There were times when I lost reality about handling these beings and wrote this to the CS - he just encouraged me to continue.:omg:

There were many times when I thought - what the F@#K am I doing this for - I can not see how this is going to make me have these amazing OT abilities . However, on this level you are trained to be the auditor , not the pc. So you just have to put your auditor hat back on and continue - remember by this time you have had KSW 1 thoroughly drilled into you - so you believe if Ron says this is what you have to do then this is it !:duh:

Now - I'm out I can honestly say that I know a lot of really nice, able guys who are "OTs". I also know that NONE of them have any significant and consistant OT abilities - they can make things go right - because they have done so this many times to get up the Bridge - but I don't know anyone who could do what you asked or "knock someones hat off at 50 paces" or anything along that metaphysical line .:no:

I am still pondering on the whole OT level stuff . I currently believe there are beings out there without bodies and they can be contacted if one tries - but I definately no longer think that the action of getting rid of these beings from your vacinity is the road to freedom or to any extraordinary abilities and I certainly would not recommend it.:no:

I also do not believe these beings exist in the quantities that LRH ( or auditing on OTVII ) would have
you believe - which again begs the question - what the F@#K was I doing ???:duh:

Wombatersl

Dear Mrs Patty Cake,

So happy that you made it through and got out.

Thank you for putting it all so succinctly as to 'what not do'; don't go OT, in Scn at least!

I had come up with that myself and your story and that of Feral's just confirmed it for me.

Very well done on your son's arrival and brightening up your existence and persistence with Courtney.

Re: Skin Cancer. I cured mine with Honey. Just dabbed it on several times a day and reduced a 1.5 inch lump to clear lovely skin. I initially used local honey from a beekeeper in China and it worked like a charm, but when I moved to Hong Kong I ran out and used Grade A Organic Honey from Brazil it kind of worked, tho' very slowly, but just a week ago I got some "Cloverdale Honey" from Qld at a local discount shop that sells imported foods, and it's gone. What I love about honey for any treatment is that is "finger lickin' good! Here a little list of things honey can cure; thrush, minor to 3rd degree burns that yields total reduction of pain and within a week, depending on the severity the burn totally healed and no trace of it; any skin problems, I mean any which would include pimples, bites and ulcers; major and minor cuts and abrasions; mouth and throat ulcers, and you just experiment. Even works on animals. Perfect sugar substitute for diabetics, they can off any medication in no time. Best taken alone as it ferments in the intestines when mixed with other foods and produces massive farts; be careful when near a naked flame! Makes great wine :)

Thanks again.

Wombatersl

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
What a well told chronicle of the nightmare of trying to do OT VII. So many have tried so hard to believe and do what was "required" of them to get "there".

For many of us it will always be hard to look back and realize we not only spent a lot of our money but also a lot of our life chasing after BTs & clusters and all the while ignoring we were chasing off, in real life, our friends, family, children, spouses.

'twas a bitter to walk and also great to now recover our life !

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Wow, how wonderful thread. I just loved to have read it. I had not seen it before, and Mrs. Pattycake described it like it is. :happydance:
Thank you so much!!!
It is a must read for all. :yes:
Anon Sunshine

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
If this story was put under the nose of a scientlogist would they read it and how would they react to it?

FoTi

Crusader
If this story was put under the nose of a scientlogist would they read it and how would they react to it?
They would just say he was an SP and they wouldn't read it because if they dared to read it they would know that it would come up in their next session that they did this naughty no no and they would end up in ethics and have to pay for endless sec checks for doing such a thing. Scientologists don't dare do such a thing if they hope to get any more auditing or training or if they don't want to be declared an SP and lose contact with their friends and family who are still in. Only if the Scientologist already has doubts and isn't worried about losing their route to OT and Total Freedom via the Church of Scientology would they dare to even look at it.

Being penalized for reading anything negative about Scientology is a huge fear for Scientologists who are hopeful about getting up the Bridge to Total Freedom.....they think if they don't do this Bridge to Total Freedom in the Church of Scientology that they are doomed forever to a horrible future. The Church of Scientology has drummed this into their heads ever since they walked through the door of one of their so called churches or missions and signed up for services.

The idea and choice of a future as a spiritual being who is OT and cause over life winning all the time vs a future where one is doomed to misery and loss forever is the mental fence that keep all the sheep in the coral, all huddled together and never daring to look anywhere else for truth.

It's hard to understand the mental hold the COS has over the people involved in it unless you've been in it and experienced it for yourself. It's all mental. You can't catch a fish without bait and they have some very interesting and tasty bait....some of what they offer actually works and that leads one to believe that the rest probably works too...especially with those who have done the services beyond the one's you've done who rave about how great their wins are. They keep you on the hook as long as they can keep you believing you have no hope for your future without them and that you will be doing oh so much better in life if you just keep going and paying for more services and getting more auditing and training.

I got some really good gains from Dianetics and some Scientology myself and that led me to believe that the rest of it was true ...for 30 years, until I started seeing a lot of things that didn't make sense to me and started asking questions and talking to people that I shouldn't and reading things that I shouldn't.....that got me kicked out and they voluntarily gave me a small portion of my money back that I had not used up yet in services.....that is, after they rearranged my account to make sure that they charged me full price for everything so that they could give me back as little as possible. They must have considered me some kind of threat because I never heard of them ever voluntarily giving anybody back a dime of the person's money on account for any reason.

I don't think anybody can really understand what it's like to be involved in Scientology unless one really is involved in it, and I wouldn't suggest getting involved to find out what it's like.....it's just not a good idea.:no: :nooo: :nope: :nooo: :bignono:

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I want to get a family member out and just wished there was an easier way, they are get more and more heavily involved as time goes on.

So frustrating knowing they are wasting so much money, seeing them believe they are some type of superior being and yet they will utter things and I just think listen to yourself! Question the tech, question the truth!

Today they said they are trying to get a handle on their outbursts after one today and I just thought there goes a load of money down the drain as that will get flagged during auditing! You'd think with all the training that they could control their reactions after 20 years or so! It just tells me it's a trait of their personality, nothing really wrong with them as its them! It's a natural reaction, a habit of the mind and there is nothing wrong with them!

Reading these stories are fascinating for happy and sad reasons but I do conclude its going to be so difficult to get them out. Sometimes I just think let's risk it, get them in a room and tell them how I feel and also about what I have seen, read and then face the consequences!