What's new

Good Twin road trip

Good twin

Floater
Yep. I'm hittin the road on Sunday. Headin due west and stoppin before I hit water. I may visit an Ex or two. I may take one of my favorite exes with me. I may just ... oh I dunno...I may just relax and not do anything Exey at all. :coolwink:

See ya'. I'll be checkin in from time to time. :yes:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like a blast! Keep us informed so those of us with boring lives can get a vicarious lift!!

-TL

Wisened One

Crusader
:happydance: Oh Goody! Another road trip! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY! And...be sure to report in so we can all vicariously live through you now! :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
Before we go.....went to get batteries for the camera, check the tires, check the other car stuff, clean the kitchen, do all the laundry, play with the dog.

Oh...and take a picture of this really creepy spider.

Check it out....

Copy of Picture.jpg

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like fun GT, have a great time. I hope you can post some pics of your travels and keep us updated.

If you are heading due west and plan to stop before you hit water, presumably you aren’t starting in California, otherwise it isn’t going to be a very long trip? Or have I got my geography totall wrong? :unsure:

Axiom142

Good twin

Floater
Sounds like fun GT, have a great time. I hope you can post some pics of your travels and keep us updated.

If you are heading due west and plan to stop before you hit water, presumably you aren’t starting in California, otherwise it isn’t going to be a very long trip? Or have I got my geography totall wrong? :unsure:

Axiom142

I'm not going far. Only two hours by car. I'll take pictures. You'll see.:yes:

(your geography is fine)