What's new

Goodbye (at long last) from "Emma"

Random guy

Patron with Honors
As an anon I can speak only for myself, but I'm fairly certain that my sentiments are shared by many over at that other place:

You have done good. You have been pivotal it the fight against the abusive cult. Thank you for having been Emma!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
And we danced till dawn!

Animated-Dancing-Cats.gif

:yes:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
AWESOME JOB, EMMA! :thumbsup:

SEE YOU IN THE TRENCHES!:coolwink:

ALOHA,
PURPLE HAZE

Hey everyone :biggrin:

This is my last thread as your administrator. As of this weekend I'm retiring the Emma username. Ethercat & Mick are your administrators now.

I need a week or so to answer a few PMs I owe people but other than that I won't be posting from that account or administering or moderating etc. I have created a new account that I can use to post as a regular user if I want to. I'll introduce that account later.

It's tempting to write a long soppy post about the history of ESMB and how I feel about it. I'm not going to do that. Instead I'll just say that I care deeply for all of you and wish you well as you recover from your involvement in Scientology.

Please throw your support behind the new admins as they take over and keep ESMB here for everyone. It's not an easy task and they are doing it because I can't anymore, not because they really want to.

Take care everyone and I'll see you in the trenches.:blowkiss:

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
Dear "Emma",

Thanks so much for putting up with everything, so I and all of the others could have a place to share our thoughts and experiences. Time for someone else to take a turn at the helm, so you can turn your energies to where ever else they need to go.

Bless you,

Dave

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had been out of Scientology for a few years before I found this board, but had been living in shame and even self-hatred for what I had done to my family. Without this board I would still be there. Sometimes when and old thread comes up and I see my posts I realize how far I've come. So many wise people, and funny people, and caring people helped me understand and be able to forgive myself. I'm "over it" now and have moved on with my life. You have no idea how grateful I am.

I hope that the same has happened for you; that whatever pain you had inside from Scientology is gone now and that you can turn your attention to living the life that's ahead of you with your beautiful family. I pray that you have benefitted as much from Emma as we have.

Thank you for everything. I'll miss Emma too, but I'm looking forward to getting to know Michelle whenever she has time to post here. :)

:heartflower: TL