Happy New Year!

Carmel

Crusader
Good cheer and Happy New Year to all!

Bulles-Champagne-Gaetan-Lee.jpg

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Happy New Year, Everyone!

OHTEEATE and wife pigged out on sushi, and are snuggling in with a good movie. The diet starts tomorrow...

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Happy New Year Free to shine and Vinny and everyone here.

I wouldn't not be here for anything!

Thanks to all for another interesting year and for being fabulous and funny and (sometimes) furious!

This is for you Free to shine (shine on you crazy diamond).

When she is good, she is very very good but when she is bad she is fabulous!

What a fabulous version... wonderful ITYIWT! Thankyou for that gift. I'm not ashamed to say it made me :bigcry:

I'd also like to add that some people here know the last year has been one of the more challenging of my life and I can honestly say that if I doubted the concept of guardian angels in the past, I don't now! The support, humour, care and love in it's purest form, freely given from some special people on this board, has helped me so much. I wish they need not be nameless, but of course right now they have to be, let's hope it's not always that way.

And to them, and the numerous others here who share thoughts, stories and hopes...thankyou. All I can say is that I will continue to try and pay it forward in similar ways.

:)

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
Happy New Year to you all.

Any interesting resolutions out there?

On NYE 1999, I felt it was an important year to make an important resolution. So I made the only one that I knew I would keep, and I've kept it faithfully ever since.

I resolved that I would never again make any New Year's Eve resolutions! :clap: :D

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
What a fabulous version... wonderful ITYIWT! Thankyou for that gift. I'm not ashamed to say it made me :bigcry:

I'd also like to add that some people here know the last year has been one of the more challenging of my life and I can honestly say that if I doubted the concept of guardian angels in the past, I don't now! The support, humour, care and love in it's purest form, freely given from some special people on this board, has helped me so much. I wish they need not be nameless, but of course right now they have to be, let's hope it's not always that way.

And to them, and the numerous others here who share thoughts, stories and hopes...thankyou. All I can say is that I will continue to try and pay it forward in similar ways.

:)

My year wouldn't have been the same without you Free!

:blowkiss: