What's new

How do you pick up a new body?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
In my last death-rebirth cycle ...... I grabbed this body (a poor choice, but that's a story for another time) only 4 days after my death.
So my decision is to pick up a new body (a good one) as soon as possible after I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Helena

Helena Handbasket said:
..... like I said, it was a very poor choice.

I'm going to be more careful next time.

Helena
You should be more happy with that what you get. Have a look at your spiritual master Elron Elray - since more than 28 years he is still sitting at target 2 and waiting for his next body.... but he even doesn´t get a poor one (at least similar to his last).

I think the trick is to watch a lot of Star Wars while on your death bed, then when you die, float straight over to a hospital in a rich neigbourhood. You then find the nicest private delivery room in the joint, use the force powers you learned from Star Wars to push and zap all other spirits away, then clam your prize. :thumbsup:

smartone

My Own Boss
Very well put, thank you for the response and congrats on the new found belief. Although I am not a christian, I have read some of the bible and found many things that make sense. I thought about it some more, and I think my question boils down to the past life recollection in session thing. I was never able to do it, despite many many hours of auditing. I guess that plays into your belief that there is nothing there to recall. If that is the case, what are all these people in session seeing/recalling or whatever you want to call it. I guess everyone is just making crap up, saying whatever they need to when prompted by the auditor, to get done and onto the next thing. Is it a case of "I want to believe" so you just go with it? You made it to OT5, what were your thoughts at the time about past life recall? Was it real to you then? Again no need to answer if to invasive, I'm just really curious.

I never had past life recollection in session either. After many hours of auditing I used to get pretty bored.

Not as bored as one of my auditors though.... he fell asleep. :omg:

Gib

Crusader
I never had past life recollection in session either. After many hours of auditing I used to get pretty bored.

Not as bored as one of my auditors though.... he fell asleep. :omg:

same here.

An auditor friend of mine, was a fellow staff member as well, says to me,

you know Gib, you're like me, we've led boring lives. I laughed my ass off and thanked him/her. I finally got to compare notes that I wasn't the only boring one who wasn't Julius Caesur, Jesus, Cleopatra, or some bad ass in the Viking era........:roflmao:

I mean, after about the 30th question, I couldn't think of anything else to answer the question as I just gave all the answers. LOL

After awhile of this nonsense, I thought magically some picture from a past life would appear to me in session, in a full vivid 3D scene with sonic, taste , smell, etc. :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket

But if you get your "charge" handled and are in reasonably good shape, you're more likely to get the kind of body you want

Originally Posted by L. Ron Hubbard

Dear Helena,

It's good to see that you are still disseminating my 100% workable tech and repeating my words verbatim to the other beings on this planet. Remember, when the tech doesn't work, keep applying it because the way out is the way through.

I also wanted to give you a heads up. I handled all my "charge" and I was in more than reasonably good shape...I was full OT.
But I still didn't get the body
I postulated this lifetime.

I thought this tech worked, WTF?

ML,

Ron

Chimp_Typewriter-732157-01.jpg

Last edited:

smartone

My Own Boss
same here.

An auditor friend of mine, was a fellow staff member as well, says to me,

you know Gib, you're like me, we've led boring lives. I laughed my ass off and thanked him/her. I finally got to compare notes that I wasn't the only boring one who wasn't Julius Caesur, Jesus, Cleopatra, or some bad ass in the Viking era........:roflmao:

I mean, after about the 30th question, I couldn't think of anything else to answer the question as I just gave all the answers. LOL

After awhile of this nonsense, I thought magically some picture from a past life would appear to me in session, in a full vivid 3D scene with sonic, taste , smell, etc. :hysterical:

LOL.

Just so we're on the same page like..... I haven't led a boring life, far from it and still am.

It was just that I got so bored in session trying to find something on my track to run. Zilch, nada. No wonder my auditor fell asleep!

Poor guy, I heard the C/S tearing him off a strip all the way up the corridor.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
You should be more happy with that what you get. Have a look at your spiritual master Elron Elray - since more than 28 years he is still sitting at target 2 and waiting for his next body.... but he even doesn´t get a poor one (at least similar to his last).

Yeah, no body wants THAT thing in them! LOL

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fishman made an interesting claim:

One cannot know the TIME of or in the in-between-lives area, therefore one might come back in ancient Roman times, pre-historic times, or otherwise. A consequence of TIME itself.

Just saying...

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
reach down and grab it?

About-80-masked-people-calling-themselves-allies-of-the-global-hacker-group-Anonymous-picked-up-litter-in-Tokyo-Saturday-in-a-novel-protest-against-Japans-tougher-laws-against-illegal-downloads-via-AFP-e1341688413139.jpg

Seriously, if this shite was going on, even a year ago, think the world would know about it by now.. And, by its own ancient and abstract ways, Mr.Hubbard's words of squallor and unrepentant grifting, shines its own lights on a sinking world imho.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
...I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies...

It had never occurred to me when I still believed in BTs and past lives that souls outnumbered bodies. It should have, because when I did the OT Doc course my mind was blown to learn that thetans could create an infinite amount of other thetans. :mindblow: :omg: I also thought OT3 explained the population explosion and that I was so enlightened. :duh:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
if you ... are in reasonably good shape, you're more likely to get the kind of body you want. (Bonus question: how does the above statement relate to transsexualism?)
What is a transsexual? Wants a male body and has a female body OR wants a female body and has a male body. How does one keep that from happening? By picking up the right gender body to begin with. That seems obvious to me.

Helena

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The trouble with the notion of thetans fighting over bodies is that it implies that an allegedly 'big' and 'able' thetan chose to inhabit the fuck-ugly, fish-lipped, ginger, flabby body of the coward known as Laffayette Ron Hubbard.

(Took great care of it, though, didn't he? LOL.)

I thinks it's also unlikely that I had fought a thousand thetans to gain control of this collection of gristle and bone, if I won they must have been in really crap condition, mind you who would fight for the chance of spending a few decades as my left armpit?:no:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can't someone change their minds?
Once you've picked up the body, it's too late. "Changing your mind" at this point requires hormones and surgery; much easier to get it right the first time. (Or else, R2-45 at an early age and try, try again... .)

Than again, worms have it easy. All worms are both male and female.

Helena

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Once you've picked up the body, it's too late. "Changing your mind" at this point requires hormones and surgery; much easier to get it right the first time. (Or else, R2-45 at an early age and try, try again... .)

Than again, worms have it easy. All worms are both male and female.

Helena

Or perhaps it's all really quite random, and nothing to do with choice. Very few people are a hundred percent male or female, we all start off as female and testosterone then determines the change to male, or not, or slightly masculine or chinless narrow shouldered chap with three hairs on his chin, there's lots of variety. Blame it on the thetan not making 'his' mind up at the right stage, or on the mother eating too much acidic food, or on the BT in charge of the testicles. Also some people just want to be different from how they are, the butch rugby player who likes to wear a pretty pink frock and the whimpy lad trying to make his shoulders look broader by wearing a puffer jacket in a hot disco are examples that I've witnessed. Personally it was a bit of a shock when I found out what was going to happen in puberty, a five year old child is too young to make decisions about getting a sex change, and someone not even born is also too young to know what they will want when they are mature.

But you are right some animals don't have the problem about making decisions about gender, also they don't have stereotypical behaviour to have to conform to, they can like blue or pink without having to explain their choice.