What's new

I found a friend

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have been reading posts and looking at web sites on the internet that the Cof$ doesn't want anyone to read. In doing so, I have met many new friends. One fellow in particular has become a friend now for about a year. We have lunch about once a month and will talk about things for hours. I am including the link to his story so that any other ex-Scientologists who have not read it can do so if they wish. It is very informative.

http://www.lermanet.com/garyweber/

It was this post that opened up for me the possibility to change my thinking and change my religion. I appreciate everyones efforts on ESMB and all the rest of the web sites the Cof $ don't want you to see.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I have been reading posts and looking at web sites on the internet that the Cof$ doesn't want anyone to read. In doing so, I have met many new friends. One fellow in particular has become a friend now for about a year. We have lunch about once a month and will talk about things for hours. I am including the link to his story so that any other ex-Scientologists who have not read it can do so if they wish. It is very informative.

http://www.lermanet.com/garyweber/

It was this post that opened up for me the possibility to change my thinking and change my religion. I appreciate everyones efforts on ESMB and all the rest of the web sites the Cof $ don't want you to see.

Gary was the first person I contacted after getting on the internet and reading the truth. His name was very familiar to me and when I read his story, I was convinced that there was not only recovery but redemption after scientology. I felt I could trust him and and I was right. He's a humble man whose story really changed my life. As well, Gary put me in contact with Arnie Lerma and I am forever grateful for that, too.

I'm glad you found your way to him and his story.

Mary McConnell

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gees,

Gees, I never get over the horror of reading these stories. :no:

I guess that is a good thing.

This is why.