What's new

I'M NEW & WARY

AWOL

Patron
A message from another newbie.

My questions here are as follows;

1) how many of you left without seeing this board first?

2) How do you try and help others get out without using the board?

3)Can you get into legal trouble if you have signed a waiver when leaving the SO if you put reports on the board?

I have so much to say but don't know what would happen if the Church tracks you down. I Knew people in OSA very well and I know what can happen. Infact I feel too informed of the justice scene at management level.

Hello, I'm new to this site also, I've been reading on and off for about a year. I decided to leave Scn in March 2008 after seeing how greedy this group is for money. I was under the impression that when I paid for my training that i wouldn't have to pay anymore,but they just never stop demanding money, not even letting you finish what you've paid for before asking for more. So I left before seeing this site. I haven't been truely happy with Scn ever but wanted freedom so much.
I'm in the process of getting my money back, I'll only sign something regarding no future services only, I won't sign anything telling me what I can and can't say about Scn.
Freedom of speech, one of the human rights isn't it?
Sorry that you're in such a difficult situation, I'm getting out of a Scn house at the moment.
I don't believe everything I see and read on the internet, just try to relate it to my own experience. Alot of things I've read on this site I can believe.
Scn loves control too much and I hate them for it, taking away peoples freedom and pushing people into debt.

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
well done on being smart enough to see through the PR! Get your money back and dont sign ANYTHING but a reciept. There is no legal requirement for you to sign anything.
Good luck with the house situation too, that was my main problem when I was trying to leave. But it does get better after leaving, things get easier.
Good luck, and keep posting!