What's new

Introduction

ArdmoreSup

Started in 1971 on Comm Course at a mission outside Phila. Left college and joined staff as Supervisor. Went to DC for training came back and helped the mission become an Org. I have the distinction of Supervising DM on the Ministers Course when he was around 15. Got some training at Flag. Was an Exec at AOLA, then sent to RFP on false info, said I want out and they let me go - was penniless but somehow managed to get a job, marry, have a kid, have a life.
Know all about the Apple School near Hollywood - they grew as a regular K-12 school - even had a football team. I knew everyone there. They paid outrageous royalties to the church because of the use of the study tech - one day they just decided to stop paying them. Anyway, lot of interesting stuff to share. I had many gains from the auditing and will continue to pursue self improvement. Open to questions - want to locate somebody (if still around) - but will take that private.

Leland

Crusader
Hello ArdmoreSup

Great to have you here. :)

And greater that you have done and are doing so well. Congrats.

I stared in 1972 at FCDC, and got out in 2001.

When did you get out?

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Started in 1971 on Comm Course at a mission outside Phila. Left college and joined staff as Supervisor. Went to DC for training came back and helped the mission become an Org. I have the distinction of Supervising DM on the Ministers Course when he was around 15. Got some training at Flag. Was an Exec at AOLA, then sent to RFP on false info, said I want out and they let me go - was penniless but somehow managed to get a job, marry, have a kid, have a life.
Know all about the Apple School near Hollywood - they grew as a regular K-12 school - even had a football team. I knew everyone there. They paid outrageous royalties to the church because of the use of the study tech - one day they just decided to stop paying them. Anyway, lot of interesting stuff to share. I had many gains from the auditing and will continue to pursue self improvement. Open to questions - want to locate somebody (if still around) - but will take that private.

Welcome! I was around in Apple School days as well, but I never attended. (I was raised in the Sea Org so I went to school mostly at ATA). I remember the big bust when Apple School was SP declared. I never knew what happened. But it is interesting that it was about money. Isn't it always with Scientology? Always about money.

We would love any stories you have!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
'Nother :welcome: , enjoy your visits here, and good luck on finding your friend (I'm assuming 'friend'), and ditto on stories, would love to hear about your times with Poodle-boy :biggrin:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome ArmoreSup. I was at AOLA from 1979 until I routed out in 1991. I was a NOTS CS and auditor. If you have any stories about supervising the asthmatic dwarf in DC I would like to hear them. I spent a few months in DC when I was on staff in Detroit. I am glad you are here.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:welcome: ArdmoreSup Thanks for joining and telling us a bit about your history :thumbsup:

I, too, would like to know the general time periods of where you were at the different locations and when you left. That way I can know if I know anyone you may have had contact with in Phili or AOLA.

Best wishes and please do post more! We love new member stories. :biggrin:

Mary McConnell