What's new

Jan Eastgate coming to Melbourne

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jan has been in the US for ages. Is it possible she has taken up US citizenship? I have a feeling she has but I can't remember for certain.

Can Australia charge a US citizen with crimes committed before the citizenship was changed?

Would she have to be extradited from the US to face charges in Oz?

Australia or any other country can charge anyone with a crime. If she was in the USA, she would have to be extradited. If she is in Australia, she could simply be arrested. Regardless of citizenship.

Being in another country does offer some protection simply because extradition is a royal pain in the butt. Police and prosecutors get lazy and/or are on a budget.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Yes - the police request that of the magistrate hearing the case once charges have been formally laid and the magistrate agrees or not. It then becomes mandatory that they surrender their passport for the duration

ah well then in that case, just in case somebody might need recent pics of Jan to readily recognize her, here's a couple i snipped out of the IAS 25th Anniversary brochure from Oct 2009 freedom medal winner photo ops

Attachments

• eastgate1.jpg
    eastgate1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
  • eastgate2.jpg
    eastgate2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 37
  • eastgate3.jpg
    eastgate3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 35

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jan Eastgate quote, center of this CCHR page:

crop2.jpg
And her photo is on the following page.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
ah well then in that case, just in case somebody might need recent pics of Jan to readily recognize her, here's a couple i snipped out of the IAS 25th Anniversary brochure from Oct 2009 freedom medal winner photo ops

No sign of Trevor Meyer her husband - although maybe he would not be present at these events. No doubt he is bankrolling the visit, and he will probably turn up too. They both have family in Australia.

They are quite a team - one as committed as the other (last I heard anyway).

Feral

Rogue male
No sign of Trevor Meyer her husband - although maybe he would not be present at these events. No doubt he is bankrolling the visit, and he will probably turn up too. They both have family in Australia.

They are quite a team - one as committed as the other (last I heard anyway).

I heard he passed away, like a dogs age ago.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
No event at Richmond Town Hall - new SP Tech just released called run-away-and-hide Tech.:duh:

Wonder if the few Faithful who probably turned up will see the contradictions in changing the event place secretly so the "SPs" don't find it is actually in "Hiding" on the "Tone Scale.":D

Will "Psych-Buster #1" stay hidden for the rest of her (apparent) visit to Melbourne?:confused2:

Amazing how the thought of a few handfuls of protesters got the World's Most Expandingest Cult to throw away a deposit on an event to avoid them. :omg:

The really sad part is that this will be trumpeted as a win for the power of OSA. :yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
No event at Richmond Town Hall - new SP Tech just released called run-away-and-hide Tech.:duh:

Wonder if the few Faithful who probably turned up will see the contradictions in changing the event place secretly so the "SPs" don't find it is actually in "Hiding" on the "Tone Scale.":D

Will "Psych-Buster #1" stay hidden for the rest of her (apparent) visit to Melbourne?:confused2:

Amazing how the thought of a few handfuls of protesters got the World's Most Expandingest Cult to throw away a deposit on an event to avoid them. :omg:

The really sad part is that this will be trumpeted as a win for the power of OSA. :yes:

Oh my goodness, silly people! :omg:

That is a seige mentality, running and hiding. Surely the most dedicated churchie will question the cloak and dagger on that scale.

Seems they are now tripping over their bullet ridden feet. :D

gridlock

Patron
iarhiding.gif

... just.

:D
Ah well, at least our plans put some fear in them boots of theirs.

Well, Melbanon will be back for the main raid next month at least ;D *grins*
:D

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Richmond Town Hall

No event at Richmond Town Hall - new SP Tech just released called run-away-and-hide Tech:

The Richmond Town Hall built in the classic Victorian style was sensitively refurbished in 1991. This magnificent building features access by staircase and lift, bar and kitchen facilities and is conveniently located only minutes from the central business district. The Richmond Town Hall also features on-street parking and disability access.

Town Hall
Size: 25 m x 13 m = 325 m2
Capacity: 200 dinner; 200 theatre style

Conditions
Set up cost/rehearsal time for all times is $54 per hour
Bond is $615 (GST not applicable)
Public liability Insurance cover $60 per function
Functions must finish by 1.00am

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I heard he passed away, like a dogs age ago.

Oh....

I haven't heard from him for quite a while, but I searched for his business in LA and there is a single post from someone saying what a great company he has and what a cool guy Trevor is (probably a $cn). This was in 2009.

Sorry to go off at a tangent like this but did he die last year perhaps??

If he did shuffle off, Jan would have plenty of money from his estate.

Feral

Rogue male
Oh....

I haven't heard from him for quite a while, but I searched for his business in LA and there is a single post from someone saying what a great company he has and what a cool guy Trevor is (probably a $cn). This was in 2009.

Sorry to go off at a tangent like this but did he die last year perhaps??

If he did shuffle off, Jan would have plenty of money from his estate.

If it was a 2009 post then he may be healthier than I'd heard.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

It's not "running away". It's "a strategic withdrawal". Perhaps the Richmond Town Hall thing was a piece of mis-information in the first place?

a) Does anyone know if this event occurred elsewhere?

b) Does anyone know if Jan has set foot in the country at all?

I sincerely apologise to anyone who may have taken offence at my lack-lustre comments regarding Scarlet or Carmen. I have just been dragged through Court proceedings that have been drawn out over five years, including medical issues along with the molestation of my own nieces, to then discover just how truly guilty the offending party was--he'll get a slap on the wrist and shows no signs of remorse. So if I seemed blasé, it's because my "button" on this issue hasn't just been "flattened", it's been thoroughly pulverized.

Now that I have dates in relation to Carmen, I'm extremely "steaming out the ears" as well that Jan could lie like this. Jan may now find herself on the wrong end of a Comm Ev, BofI or a T-board over this matter.

The proper handling would have been expulsion/suspension of Robert Kerr and all details handed over to the police. If something public arose, then the Church could simply have maintained its image by stating that "We don't support or endorse this kind of behavior and will revisit the matter when the police investigations have concluded."

This situation also means that Jan was wearing a minimum of two faces and LYING to other people (myself included) that every thing was moving along smoothly.

Well, Jan, taking a line from another fictitious religion invented by Frank Herbert (the Order of the Bene Gesserit), "Real boats rock!" And, boy, are we gonna rock your boat(s). The "ANZO case" has realized that covering up hienous crimes is unacceptable to Australians.

AnonKat

Crusader
molestation of my own nieces

I wish you all the best. Perpetrators ussaly have a lot of dirt on their computers that could put them away longer. Well your nieces have you in thier life.

I think you are kick ass