What's new

justaguy's (silly) questions thread

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Okey dokey.

Btw, Zinj, that was enlightening. Maybe I'll never get it because I'm not willing to fork over the cash to run it. Fluffy could probably clear me up on this one.

I HAS A SILLY QUESTION, TOO!

It's been a while, so I'm excited!:coolwink:

DM believes that every critic is being paid by big bad pharma. My question is:

Has anyone ever sucessfully approached big pharma and gotten them to pay you for attacking the Church of Scientology? How can I get in on this?

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, I have heard of people who said they did not have Incident II (Xenu) and that was that. They weren't forced to run the level. But they also didn't get to call themselves OT, either. That's something I do have to point out as well.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Justa, this (chat quoted) is misinformation or misduplicated information.

I used to bother correcting this sort of stuff but it just got me accused of being a scn'ist.

Forwarding this sort of thing is what makes current scios think that OSA is right when they say critics are misinformed idiots.

Awww Panda,

Even if you were/are a scn'ist you have a wonderful warm way of communicating that few would want to see you ever stop.

Of course it should be corrected (for the reasons you state).

I for one, appreciate you and your experience very much ... it's invaluable.

:)

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Stolen from someone else. I forget who.

Have you ever seen Hubbard "Cult Tech" work on a non-Scientologist? (in reference to communication and confront tech).

I'll add to that.

Did they end up joining the cult?

Doom

Lurking.
...........................rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

6igoes.jpg
in this shot panda is the cat.

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
In the celebration thread of emma getting on RFW, Kathy asked a question that I wanna known the answer to too. Maybe it'll be more likely to be answered in this venue.

[quote="kathy (ImOut)]
Serious questioney to the ex OSA peeps: do you know who RFW is actually aimed at?
[/quote]