What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Yesterday I interviewed with Allison Wiener (Media Mayhem) on Taliban Scientology stories of my journey in and out of the CULT.
Allison of Media Mayhem is one heck of a host. She is extremely savvy on Scientology issues.
She has done numerous shows with Tony Ortega which were riveting to watch.
One of the most hilarious interviews she did was with Tom DeVocht.
Tom revealed to Allison that David Miscavige had true fear of children.
The fear was that BTs are attracted to younger bodies and while they were flying around some might land on him !
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

(in the studio with Allison yesterday ~~ show airs tomorrow)

Lip.tv.2jpg.jpg

LipTV.jpg.jpg

Lip.TV.1.jpg.jpg

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

Whoever is the "mastermind" (LOLOLOLOL) behind the attacks on Karen is very much out of touch with 21st century culture.

The "mastermind" is robotically following silly instructions adopted by LRH 60 years ago. Is the OSA smear campaign effective in any way? Has it caused Karen to pull back? Nope. In fact, Karen reared up on her hind legs and attacked back with nasty, inconvenient facts.

Dear OSA: HELLO! It's NOT 1951 ANYMORE.

Using information given up in confessionals is over-the-top sick and disgusting.

This one fact is HUGE. I have personal experience with this. Once I found out that my session information was being used for other purposes than case improvement, I stopped being honest in session and was out the door within a year. The deep sense of trust was broken.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had to marvel at the idiocy of the COS/OSA/David Miscavige attacking Karen.

These Scientology attackers are incredibly stupid. Their attacks are stupid in an EPIC sense. Like Napoleon attacking Moscow or Hitler attacking Stalingrad. EPIC Disaster for Scientology.

And what's incredible, to me, is that they keep trying. They're like the kid who is given a room full of horse dung for Christmas and they keep looking for the pony.

I suspect that if they had simply been compassionate waaaay back, they could have avoided the devastating videos that Karen cranks out on a regular basis.

Every video that Karen produces is a massive PR disaster for Scientology. Every single one.

Back in '77 or '78 we in the COS would see ex members suing or a psych complaining. Those suits seemed like a big deal at the time. Karen's videos are 100X more damaging than the earlier attacks.

Think of all the pc's who knew and loved Karen! I'm thinking FSO/FCCI/Celebrities $$$$ pc's looking at the videos and ending their relationship with Scientology immediately. Think of all the students and staff that interacted with Karen.

Think of all those potential auditors who looked at the top of the Bridge chart and imagined themselves as a CLXII. How does an eager young auditor reconcile Karen, a CLXII with the top of the Bridge? (Before I joined staff I had the Bridge poster on my bedroom wall)

Think of all the hot shot PR experts or pricey lawyers that Scientology has had to explain their "always attack, never defend" policy to. I can imagine the exchanged glances and smirks and the astonished looks.

And PUBLISHING private confessional information is about as low as ANYONE or ANY "CHURCH" can go.

Like I say, Karen's videos are an EPIC PR DISASTER for Scientology and they have handled her in the WORST way possible.

It's just stupid. Really, really stupid.

The church that generates hate is an ugly, ugly thing.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yesterday I interviewed with Allison Wiener (Media Mayhem) on Taliban Scientology stories of my journey in and out of the CULT.
Allison of Media Mayhem is one heck of a host. She is extremely savvy on Scientology issues.
She has done numerous shows with Tony Ortega which were riveting to watch.
One of the most hilarious interviews she did was with Tom DeVocht.
The fear was that BTs are attracted to younger bodies and while they were flying around some might land on him !

(in the studio with Allison yesterday ~~ show airs tomorrow)

Lip.tv.2jpg.jpg

LipTV.jpg.jpg

Lip.TV.1.jpg.jpg

So here it is ~~~
Scientology’s Darkest Secrets Revealed By President’s Ex-Wife Karen de la Carriere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dKTZCVTSs

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Tony Ortega posted new *THREAT* Letter sent to me from Cult Lawyer Bert Deixler.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/23/sc...g-at-karen-de-la-carriere/#comment-2584748511

So Artoo made a video from Bert Deixler reading the threat to me.

Did you see this post from one of the Bunkeroos?

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/23/sc...g-at-karen-de-la-carriere/#comment-2585913201

Bert Dreixler owns a bookstore in Los Angeles. (Chevalier's Books)
What's priceless is that they sell all the critics' books including Ruthless, Going Clear (book and Alex Gibneys docu), Troublemaker, Scientology: A to Xenu, Miss Lovely, Bare Faced Messiah, Piece of Blue Sky, etc.
Nothing like lining one's pockets from both sides of the street.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

So here it is ~~~
Scientology’s Darkest Secrets Revealed By President’s Ex-Wife Karen de la Carriere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dKTZCVTSs

It warmed my heart to hear Karen talk about how her views spike whenever the Church puts out major promo campaigns because people navigate to her when they Google "Scientology".

I also appreciate the video's intro page positioning with the Movie "They Live" along side the Main Building sign. This bright LED sign is an arrogant and inconsiderate affront to the people of Los Angeles and incredibly reminiscent of the subliminal signs and messages shown in "They Live". I have to think that either they have never seen the movie or they have seen it and took it's controlling message as a personal inspiration. Like so many things they completely overthunk it, and after much effort and expense - it is an epic fail.

They Live - Movie.jpg

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Jeffrey Augustine ~~ New video on important history on the biggest purge/coup in the Cult.
Though the first 20 minutes is a bit thick for me, with a lot of emphasis on a bunch of early 80's COS corporate tussles . . . boy, does the action pick up after that!

Really a must-listen-to video about the palace coup. Very well delivered and entertaining.

Though not a central part of the story that's revealed, the Jesse Prince "gun incident" is alluded to. And I always love hearing about that, which in my mind is pure Chicago-awesomeness and perhaps a high-water mark in COS heretical history. (Jesse is originally from Chi-town.)

So in giving Jesse his deserved props, as I always do, here's a shoop to memorialize his bold actions that day.Jesse2.jpg
That said, you gosta listen to this one! :yes:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Though the first 20 minutes is a bit thick for me, with a lot of emphasis on a bunch of early 80's COS corporate tussles . . . boy, does the action pick up after that!

Really a must-listen-to video about the palace coup. Very well delivered and entertaining.

Though not a central part of the story that's revealed, the Jesse Prince "gun incident" is alluded to. And I always love hearing about that, which in my mind is pure Chicago-awesomeness and perhaps a high-water mark in COS heretical history. (Jesse is originally from Chi-town.)

So in giving Jesse his deserved props, as I always do, here's a shoop to memorialize his bold actions that day.View attachment 12767
That said, you gosta listen to this one! :yes:

Yes, people have almost disbelieved that Jesse was waving loaded guns at Int base and it was cool to get corroboration of this story....
I asked Jesse to tell it to us live (at dinner) while we listened spellbound
JessyNancyKarenJeff5.jpg

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
We shared some special time with Ron Miscavige recently.
Nothing like enduring friendships and the camaraderie.
Heck, I knew the Miscaviges since St. Hill days in the 1970s.
RON.M.jpg

Ron.Jeff.Karen.jpg

New podcast Ron Miscavige and Jeffrey Augustine. Find out how Ron first learned his father telling the PI "If he dies, let him die."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPzVhKbcJm4

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

OMG :duh:

I bump this one incase some missed this post of Karen! A genuine piece of gem!
It's just so creepy, but freaking hilarious
:roflmao::hysterical:

The most powerful, infamous and feared cult leader....
is terrified by small kids for their ghost entities may jump on him

:baby1::baby1::baby1:
:runaround::runaround::runaround:
:nono::nono::nono:

:hysterical:

Last edited:
:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Mimsey, it was such a pleasure to meet you the other day .
Oh, the pleasure was all mine - I have wanted to meet you for a very long time. One would never know from meeting you that you have the heart of a tiger, when you come across so warmly. They truly underestimated you.

Mimsey