What's new

Let's make it short and sweet...

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks so much for your dedicated efforts.....which are much appreciated. :thankyou::bighug: Have a good life. :wave:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Thanks everyone. I don't know what I will do in the immediate future - it's not like I don't have 20 gazillion other things to do - but it's possible I may drop in again from time to time.

attachment.php

What are these "feathers" of which you speak??

View attachment 13758

They appear when you burp. :)

Sorry to see you go, have a great life!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
This will be my final post as Admin here.

I would have liked to work things out so I could continue to run the site after December if Emma chose not to, but it's clear to me now that it just won't work out. What will happen then is Emma's choice.

I've enjoyed most of the time I've been here as admin (I would be lying if I said "all of the time"). I'd like to thank those who've acted as moderators and made my job much easier than it would have been without them. Please give them a big round of applause.

You're all a great community, and I hope you will be able to continue.

Anyone who wants to contact me can do so at [email protected] rather than in PM.

If/when ESMB changes from vBulletin to something else I don't understand why this would leave you out of being a moderator after the change.
:confused2:

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey, EC,

I get not wanting to continue wearing the hat but don't think for a minute that we don't want your input on
these various threads!:yes:

You can quit working, but please don't quit talking to/with us!:hattip:

Jack

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you so very much for all the work you put into this forum EC.
It was duly noted and very appreciated.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
:sad::touched::sadwave:

Thank you EC - for putting up with me and my decompressing rants and raves over the years. You were always most gracious and fair. I will miss you and I hope you hang out with us as we watch the Church of Scientology unravel and Slappy go to jail!!

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::arose::arose::arose::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
COMMENDATION CHIT
EATHERCAT

Eathercat has come to her senses and is stopping moderating the suppressive entheta message board called ESMB.

We wish her well in her continued journey up through the conditions and A-E steps and look forward to seeing her salvage this sector of the universe (on this planet).

ML,

Karen Pow

ethercat

Cat in flight

If/when ESMB changes from vBulletin to something else I don't understand why this would leave you out of being a moderator after the change.
:confused2:

I have a pretty good sense that that just wouldn't work out, could go one way or another, neither would be good.

You can quit working, but please don't quit talking to/with us!:hattip: Jack

I'm afraid that might not work out for very long either. I might try sometimes, though. :) You can email me if you'd like.

...I hope you hang out with us as we watch the Church of Scientology unravel and Slappy go to jail!!

Oh, believe me! That's a party I wouldn't miss for the world! Whether I party here or somewhere else, that remains to be seen, but I'll be partying somewhere when it happens!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Thanks for all the hard work you´ve put in EC, as an IT professional dealing with customer hard cases on a daily basis I truly appreciate what you´ve done for us over the years! Even though II have no idea what the workload has been for you. :) I still appreciate it loads!

The internet wouldn´t be the same without ESMB and I have a feeling that this place and it´s archive will be plenty missed if it ever shut down. So a big thanking you for your time and effort!