What's new

Lois Reisdorf’s, a former Commodores Messenger, story of her time with L. Ron Hubbard

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
For many years I have heard a story of how LRH had reacted to the news that Quentin, one of his sons, had passed away. As such I considered the story was probably just hearsay, repeated and embellished upon, time and time again.

But with Lois Reisdorf’s story we now have a first person account of that incident. Near the end of chapter three she writes –

“The GO guy went into the office. I was not present but once he left I went in with another messenger and LRH told us that Quentin was found dead in a car outside of Las Vegas. Possibility was suicide. LRH was furious, swearing at Quentin that he had F.…ed things up and what had he (Quentin) done to him (LRH). (Please note that LRH would hardly ever swear in front of us messengers and definitely did not say the F word in front of us, so that was also shocking to me. ) He was not sad and did not cry or have any of those emotions.”

She was there and now she has come forward with the story of her time with L. Ron Hubbard, 1973 to 1980.

Her stories were originally posted on Mike Rinder’s Blog, but I felt that by placing them on a wiki platform, they would be easier to find as time went on, plus we have the functionality of the wiki code.

Here are all seven chapters of her extraordinary story - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Lois_Reisdorf's_Story

Be sure and tune in to the A&E Channel’s last episode of Leah Remini’s - “Scientology and the Aftermath”, Tuesday night, January 10, 2017, for Lois’ last chapter.

Thank you;
Howard Dickman

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Lois Reisdorf’s, a former Commodores Messenger, story of her time with L. Ron Hub

Good work! Awesome to put it all together in one place. I've read a few of these but would like to read it all. She was there. She is a credible witness. This is a really important record, thank you!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Lois Reisdorf’s, a former Commodores Messenger, story of her time with L. Ron Hub

Earlier this morning Mike Rinder published a post by Brian Lambert entitled:
The GE is a Family Man: How L. Ron Hubbard severs the sacred bonds of Family
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-ge-is-a-family-man/

It shows how Hubbard completely trashed the family unit and if he believed what he wrote it would explain why he reacted as he did to his own son dying.

I already started a separate thread to discuss this, it is a really important issue.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-OK-to-destroy-families&p=1128615#post1128615

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I already started a separate thread to discuss this, it is a really important issue.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-OK-to-destroy-families&p=1128615#post1128615

Yeah, it IS really important.

I believe if Brian's post was edited so it was easier for those who have no previous knowledge of $cientology to understand and it got sent around the world, it could lead to some real government action to investigate Scientology's abuses.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Last night I read through the whole shebang. Lots of good material, some tidbits I've never seen anywhere else.

One thing I noticed in Lois' recollections from the early days was she saw Hubs as a pretty decent fellow, then as years went by and he aged, had body problems, more stress from his cult and backlash from his GO crimes, etc., he became a different person with frequent outbursts, messengers became afraid of him, all in all a pretty miserable, unhealthy hermit. Not quite the OT the sycophants imagined him.

She describes DM as being fun for his first few years but quickly turning into a complete abusive dick. She was his recruiter when he joined the SO.

Also a story about MSH and her letter to Hubs asking whether being in a public place would allow their BTs to jump into her. And a disgusting obscene rant by Miscavige apparently directed at MSH. The paranoia was strong by the late 70's - early 80's. Lots of backstabbing, cloak and dagger, all symptoms of Hubs' worsening paranoia.

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I was going to post this in the one above, then thought better and decided not to, and then changed my mind and said What the hell, why not? This excerpt gives a look into DM's mindset, the language he used (uses) and what kind of person he is. Lois Reisdorf claims she was a witness to DM saying the following:

"I am going to get a f…….wire brush and shove it up her c….”

Lois believed he was speaking of Mary Sue Hubbard. She was absolutely stunned, could not believe that he was saying that about LRH’s wife. But did it matter who he was speaking of? Who talks like that?

Lois' memoirs are full of interesting tidbits.

Note: This is in the section marked All Clear Project at the link in the first post.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

One thing I noticed in Lois' recollections from the early days was she saw Hubs as a pretty decent fellow, then as years went by and he aged, had body problems, more stress from his cult and backlash from his GO crimes, etc., he became a different person with frequent outbursts, messengers became afraid of him, all in all a pretty miserable, unhealthy hermit. Not quite the OT the sycophants imagined him.
His tech did not save him from physical problems and mental deterioration as he aged.

Cowboy's posts on ESMB are some of most revealing peeks behind the curtain into his real and unvarnished day-to-day life.

Cowboy was with LRH 24/7 during the mid-to-late seventies period and painted some very intimate portrayals. Some of the best articles on this blog.

You can get a 90-page compilation PDF from the link in this post:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...tly-for-ESMB&p=1046032&viewfull=1#post1046032

I downloaded the PDF this morning and virus checked it at the virustotal website: https://www.virustotal.com/en/

This is a good site to bookmark and use to virus check downloaded files and URLs. Checks them with 35-45 virus checkers.

:hattip:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Lois will be featured in the tomorrow episode
Mental illness and introspection rundown will be covered as well as Disconnection (again) and sp decares.

It is likely that mmany among us will be glad that this issue of the inhumane treatment of people with mental breakdown\illness will finaly be unveiled.

I don't expect, Lisa MacPherson truth will be case will be featured..but anyhow, the public and courageous $cientologists who watch, will know about the truth of this pseudo-religious technology \ therapiy and the misery it creates in worsening conditions.

:coolwink:

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman

I have just finished placing Lois Reisdorf's last chapter of her story. I did add the following though (which was not part of Mike Rinder's posted story).

Here is what I put at - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Lois_Reisdorf's_Story. This falls right after the picture of the damage to the window of the Church. For a Church to make such a big deal out of a broken window surely reflects badly on them.

Editor's note -On January 10, 2017, Leah Remini's "Scientology and the Aftermath - Enemies of the Church", session 1 episode 7, aired on the A&E channel.

From time marker 13:26 to 13:50 Gary Reisdorf had this to say about how the Church of Scientology went after his son for throwing a hammer through one of their windows:

"And they don't care about his mental health. A normal church, you would think, let's say its a Methodist, they would probably gonna pray for and say, you know, just pay us back. We understand you're having a tough time we, we love you. You know, you're, that, that, that's how they would be. These, these guys are, are ruthless and they could care less about a persons state, if you're not part of their, their team."

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I have just finished placing Lois Reisdorf's last chapter of her story. I did add the following though (which was not part of Mike Rinder's posted story).

Here is what I put at - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Lois_Reisdorf's_Story. This falls right after the picture of the damage to the window of the Church. For a Church to make such a big deal out of a broken window surely reflects badly on them.

Editor's note -On January 10, 2017, Leah Remini's "Scientology and the Aftermath - Enemies of the Church", session 1 episode 7, aired on the A&E channel.

From time marker 13:26 to 13:50 Gary Reisdorf had this to say about how the Church of Scientology went after his son for throwing a hammer through one of their windows:

"And they don't care about his mental health. A normal church, you would think, let's say its a Methodist, they would probably gonna pray for and say, you know, just pay us back. We understand you're having a tough time we, we love you. You know, you're, that, that, that's how they would be.
These, these guys are, are ruthless and they could care less about a persons state, if you're not part of their, their team."

I've seen instances as well where they don't care about a persons state even if that person is in good standing. If that person is having a rough time but unable to pay for their next service than sometimes they're just screwed.

Given that yesterday was the inauguration of a new President here in the U.S. and I was thinking of something said by a former President, John F. Kennedy, "Don't ask what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country". CoS has a similar but reversed philosophy:
" Don't ask what your "church" can do for you. Ask what you can do for your "church".'

The Mafia has more compassion for people than this organization.

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman

[FONT=&amp]It is very thoughtful of the Church to do something to add to the Reisdorf story. I have added the following to Lois' story at - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Lois_Reisdorf's_Story
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Update on Brandon's situation with Scientology
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]On January 24, 2017, Lois posted this on Facebook:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Today my son's (Brandon) probation officer called him to say that the church lawyer, Kendall Moxon, called the probation officer to tell them how upset the church was that Brandon went on TV (A&E Aftermath) & spoke about his criminal case and that he shouldn't be doing this! Hahaha........there was NO gag order on Brandon and he has freedom of speech. They are obviously trying to mess with him and get him unsettled, well, it's not working. My son is strong and they will not rattle him. ALL they want is for him to screw up and get put in jail. They will NOT win on this, that will not happen. My son is courageous for speaking out and telling the world what the church did to him. The world is watching............another footbullet. Why don't they act like a real church.......and actually help........"
[/FONT]

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

[FONT=&amp]It is very thoughtful of the Church to do something to add to the Reisdorf story. I have added the following to Lois' story at - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Lois_Reisdorf's_Story
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Update on Brandon's situation with Scientology
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]On January 24, 2017, Lois posted this on Facebook:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Today my son's (Brandon) probation officer called him to say that the church lawyer, Kendall Moxon, called the probation officer to tell them how upset the church was that Brandon went on TV (A&E Aftermath) & spoke about his criminal case and that he shouldn't be doing this! Hahaha........there was NO gag order on Brandon and he has freedom of speech. They are obviously trying to mess with him and get him unsettled, well, it's not working. My son is strong and they will not rattle him. ALL they want is for him to screw up and get put in jail. They will NOT win on this, that will not happen. My son is courageous for speaking out and telling the world what the church did to him. The world is watching............another footbullet. Why don't they act like a real church.......and actually help........"
[/FONT]

Thank you. Once again the cult proves it is vindictive and hateful and all about retribution.

Just like the Old Quack created it.