What's new

Message from Larry Anderson to critics

JimJam

Patron with Honors
This is a reprint from a thread just posted at WWP

I told Larry that Anons were asking about whether he did the voiceover for the CoS video which labelled Anons as terrorists and said we had sent death threats, etc.

His response:

Quote:
Absolutely not. In fact, I'm not even aware what video they are referring to. People apparently aren't fully grasping that for the last 4-5 years the Church has been very concerned about me and no doubt feared this day might come. Hence, I was most definitely off their "casting roster"; instead my status was more on the order of emergency "salvage mode" due to my expressed concerns about Scientology and those running the Church. Management and OSA were doing all they could to "handle" me and were very aware I was walking a narrow tightrope. I've been someone the CO$ has considered "dangerous" for several years now (well before Anonymous even existed) and they certainly weren't about to ask me to be a key person in any further Scientology videos or audio recordings for fear of the backfire potential (like it has with Orientation).

BTW, please impart to those on WWP and ESMB that I have been reading the threads and have been moved to "watery eyes" (no actual tear has dripped however... yet) by the support and heartfelt things they have been saying. Funny thing is -- I haven't even read the article yet! Only the posts! When it hit the St. Pete Times last night I was leaving to attend a friend's birthday party and didn't get home until so late that I quickly read some of the BB reactions and went to bed (I wanted to read the article with a clear mind and having had my coffee!). So now it's late morning and all I've done so far is catch up on the threads. Gonna have some late breakfast and get to the article in an hour or so.

I have to tell you these people are very creative and have had me in stitches with their commentary on the photo of me, DM and his missing wife, Shelley. The Howdy Doody, Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy and most especially the Alfred E. Neuman graphics had me rolling. I can't believe DM actually sent me that picture himself, after the event, with a nice note saying how much they enjoyed seeing me, etc. etc. Apparently he had no problems with his appearance and new hairstyle. Wonder if he still thinks that now, a decade later.

I have much more to say on this and will likely sign up to both ESMB and WWP soon (I've been lurking for several years) to express my gratitude and provide additional info that the Times report wasn't willing to print.

Thanks again to all for your kind words.
Would someone mind cross-posting to ESMB, please?

So I am posting as the original poster I guess wanted to stay anonymous.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for posted this here.

Larry, whenever you want to show up, we'd love to read what the Times wouldn't print.

Welcome to the "real world". It's great to be out!

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
Larry, I have to admit that your audio has been the soundtrack of my Sunday--I can't seem to get enough of it.

Thank you for bringing it to us, thank you for handling yourself with such grace in the face of those who would rather have you shrivel up and disappear, and thank you for speaking out. I've no doubt that what you've done will help many.

:clap:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Larry: I have much more to say on this and will likely sign up to both ESMB and WWP soon (I've been lurking for several years) to express my gratitude and provide additional info that the Times report wasn't willing to print.

Oh yes please. This will be fun :)

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Larry, I used to know you back in the 90's at CC, we used to talk sometimes. I'm glad you're out and I'm glad you gave the "church" a nice departing black eye. CC was a halfway fun place to be back in those days, now I wouldn't walk in a CofS unless I had a swat team with me.

Listening to that interview it made it that much more clear how totally futile it is to talk to those people. They are so brainwashed with drilled answers for everything it is impossible to really get any point across.

2009 will be a tough act to follow but you helped start off 2010 with a bang. Let's hope the hits keep coming. This organization is a nightmare that destroys people's lives and needs to be shown the door.

I hope you sign up here it's be great to have you around.

Free2Dream

Patron with Honors
Larry,

It will be so wonderful to have you here with us! Even though you might post an introduction, I'd like to welcome you to the ESMB and to life outside the Co$. It's a blast!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Larry - well, when you get here that is.:D

Reading your bombshell on the Co$ certainly made my Sunday afternoon a very pleasant one.:thumbsup:

Hope to see you posting here soonish.:happydance:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Larry!!

Yes please ... we would love you to come play with us (you certainly know how to play ... you smooth talker!).

:p

For all you are doing ...

:thankyou:

Jimjam ... thank-you too for posting this here.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
JimJam, thanks for posting Larry's response.

What he did took balls of steel, and emboldens the rest of us to step forward to demand repayments, and tell our stories. The law is on Larry's side, his unused funds belong to him, not the cult.

In fact.......I would bet that Flag, CC, ASHO, AO's are all going to be flooded with hundreds of repayment demands next week. Then thousands the following week, then tens of thousands each week thereafter! Did I say flood, HELL, it will be more like a TSUNAMI.

So batten down the hatches, you OSA bitches. It's going to be a very rough ride. And SLAPPY is going to be kicking and screaming 24/7. So if you are smart.....you'll sneak out on your next liberty...AND BLOW.

And to all of us reading this......WAKE UP.....the cult is now on it's last legs and the midget is in FULL PANIC MODE and packing his bags of cash to disappear. The sooner you file your repayment requests, the better chance you have of getting paid. The cult's coffers will run dry pretty quickly.......it's going to be first come, first serve.

And even if the cult just owes you just a few bucks, hell, send in a claim anyway.......it will overwhelm them and use up plenty of their scarce "admin people" resource to research and process it.

So much win!!!!!! AND LARRY - hope you can join us soon, here on ESMB - you will always be welcome. And hoping that you and Beghe will consider doing an EXIT video ("Saturday Night Live" style) ....it would be hilarious!!!!

:party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

T&H

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey Larry! We'd love to have you here! :happydance:

I missed out on meeting you once. Rumour has it that you stopped by Melbourne Org quite a few years ago now to say a quick hello and I was on post auditing or something at the time. I always regretted missing the opportunity.

You have great courage and I want to thank you for what you have done.

You rock! :thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
And of course I'm sure you know by now Larry that you have to do whatever Emma says - don't you?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freedom, that is true freedom.
All the auditing one has had doesn't compair to just finding the truth and really seeing it as it really is.

Welcome Larry. You my friend have balls. It's not like you didn't give them a chance to set things straight.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron

What he did took balls of steel, and emboldens the rest of us to step forward to demand repayments, and tell our stories. The law is on Larry's side, his unused funds belong to him, not the cult.

In fact.......I would bet that Flag, CC, ASHO, AO's are all going to be flooded with hundreds of repayment demands next week. Then thousands the following week, then tens of thousands each week thereafter! Did I say flood, HELL, it will be more like a TSUNAMI.
Sounds like a job for the VOLUNTEER MINISTERS! IAS to the rescue?

So batten down the hatches, you OSA bitches. It's going to be a very rough ride. And SLAPPY is going to be kicking and screaming 24/7. So if you are smart.....you'll sneak out on your next liberty...AND BLOW.

And to all of us reading this......WAKE UP.....the cult is now on it's last legs and the midget is in FULL PANIC MODE and packing his bags of cash to disappear. The sooner you file your repayment requests, the better chance you have of getting paid. The cult's coffers will run dry pretty quickly.......it's going to be first come, first serve.

And even if the cult just owes you just a few bucks, hell, send in a claim anyway.......it will overwhelm them and use up plenty of their scarce "admin people" resource to research and process it.

So much win!!!!!! AND LARRY - hope you can join us soon, here on ESMB - you will always be welcome. And hoping that you and Beghe will consider doing an EXIT video ("Saturday Night Live" style) ....it would be hilarious!!!!

:party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

T&H

When I was reading this I was thinking about what Tommy Davis was saying to Larry Anderson in their conversation about Larry getting his money back and how it's a donation. It sounds like the church management has already been thinking about this and in the future may use this as a way to force everyone who wants a refund to actually sue to get their money back.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was reading this I was thinking about what Tommy Davis was saying to Larry Anderson in their conversation about Larry getting his money back and how it's a donation. It sounds like the church management has already been thinking about this and in the future may use this as a way to force everyone who wants a refund to actually sue to get their money back.

And if they do.... OH BABY! The final frontier will have finally been reached because some day, not so far away there may just be a blood bath of lawsuits against the CO$ that will begin to snowball. When there are two to three thousand lawsuits by exes on the COB's desk... Arnie Lerma will be able to walk right in the front door without an appt. to see the 'commissioner'.... :D

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Hi Larry!

I am DELIGHTED that you're very openly out, and delighted you were more or less out for 4 years, and I am so delighted that you had the foresight to tape that meeting. It's just a masterpiece of sanity vs craziness.

There were so many parts of that which I particularly liked! Like a huge smorgasboard of goodness it was, that whole audio series.

You know when she asked: "Are you, like.... BROKE?... you handled so gorgeously, and I keep thinking that she was accusing you of their own situation. Why won't they pay you back? Pot calling kettle black.

Really, really looking forward to your posts when you arrive, I'm keeping my eye out!!:buzzin:

love and hugs

slimmy

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
After what I've seen printed in the SP Times, I'm dying to hear what they wouldn't print! :whistling:

Larry, looking forward to hearing more from you. :yes: