What's new

Messages from family to the disconnected - is this a good idea?

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
firstly, i run the domain fairgamestop.org, a fully SP site

http://meet-a-scientologist.fairgamestop.org is a gallery i mainly put up because scientology has become a bit more active lately suppressing Anonymous's videos, starting with "nutty george the OT8"

so anyways there's that thread on WWP called "my friend" where it becomes apparent that many distrought parents may well be watching wwp like a hawk and wishing Anonymous godspeed, the stats on the bottom of the forum reinforce this thought - 90members logged in and 750 guests (for instance)

so there's a album in above gallery for disconnected families on the "out" to leave messages, and obviously it's empty because the url has not been linked anywhere til this last few hours.

the question being would anyone want to, they'd have to use their real names in the post to come up on google. and it would come up on google, the rogues gallery used to get #1 for some of the OSA we had pictured. those gallery2 installs are very good in google.

and would it cause trouble for the sea org member. i know osa are unable to handle SP activity now, but Ethics are another matter.

also, if it's generally agreed to be a bad idea, it can deleted and forgotten about in a trice

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
As far as causing trouble is concerned, how many SO members would get the oportunity to actually look at an unguarded PC?

It would be very useful for people once they have blown to know that their family still wants to help.

Where family members are not in the SO and dont have 'Scn nanny net' filtering out words like sp and dissconnection it should be fine.

However of course it would mean publically putting your neck on the line, there would be no point in putting your loved ones names up without putting yours. It wouldnt be googleable. After I decided I had left, I put my brothers name into google before I put mine.

LLLL

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
that subdomain, i'm trying to keep free of any SP phrases / words in case google discriminated at Co$'s behest etc

i'm not saying they do or will, but just in case

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Yes keeping out key words might help, but Im no computer nerd. However actual names of People might be filtered too, well names on the enemy list.

On the whole I rather like it.

There must be thousands of people who would like a chance of getting in touch with friends, loved ones, family etc.