What's new

Mike Ferrris's patch: Helen Smith, undercover Scientologist outed in Newspaper.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Man, Didn,t realize I had charge on it. Thanks Mischief ." Rob"" how could we forget, he lived with us for years.The only person that I,ve met that comes home for lunch . and does mathmatical equations and gets excited about, the theorem is: True or not..... .I ate my lunch. fascinating guy. Eva worked for Catrin and I for years.
Dave Sampson did not have depression problems when I new him,was actually a fun guy, worked hard, partied hard, in those days we all did,Myfriend (non sco) that new him asked about him,or couldn,t fiqure out, that he ended it. His words were WTF. disbelief.
I started a City Office (a forgotten label) in Sainsbury Road, met Catrin, flatted with ...Norm Knoks.( had one leg.) dashing man with the ladies, was on staff FDN or on lines , all musos, band Practice constantly , doing book 1 , Building during the day with Addrian Clifford (another one that ended it),
Recording, I got good at Book 1 was even doing it at the org, life was full on, I cog,d again operating on more Dynamics than ever before and stats up
Wally Collis a Old OT7 talked me into taking over the Ellislie Mission as they had quite a bi tof money , at the bank. howcould i say no $$$$$$ that was the downfall.Actually the money hasn,t been touched for years, It,s a shame my name is still on the a/c ( something to look into)
I remember Aaron and Nic joining the sea org, thought it was quite strange. as they had nothing to do with the org and were addicted to WFR ,wrestling
I was thinking at the time , Aaron is going to be a worry!!!, what he said on the forums, I was right, but not how it ended up.
So Aaron . a big thanks from Grant, you have done a amazing job , Scientology will cringe and have a psychotic break every time they hear your name,
Your so tough!!, when you go to the beach you kick sand in your own face, tough.!!
GRanitt:clap:

AnonKat

Crusader
It's been years but he was doing a bit for our great Marcabian Confederacy: ALL HAIL MARCABIA !

[video=youtube;GpRyHgYK9TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpRyHgYK9TU[/video]

[video=youtube;r61--dADuGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r61--dADuGY[/video]

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4199646270_49c9764020_b.jpg

Man, Didn,t realize I had charge on it. Thanks Mischief ." Rob"" how could we forget, he lived with us for years.The only person that I,ve met that comes home for lunch . and does mathmatical equations and gets excited about, the theorem is: True or not..... .I ate my lunch. fascinating guy. Eva worked for Catrin and I for years.
Dave Sampson did not have depression problems when I new him,was actually a fun guy, worked hard, partied hard, in those days we all did,Myfriend (non sco) that new him asked about him,or couldn,t fiqure out, that he ended it. His words were WTF. disbelief.
I started a City Office (a forgotten label) in Sainsbury Road, met Catrin, flatted with ...Norm Knoks.( had one leg.) dashing man with the ladies, was on staff FDN or on lines , all musos, band Practice constantly , doing book 1 , Building during the day with Addrian Clifford (another one that ended it),
Recording, I got good at Book 1 was even doing it at the org, life was full on, I cog,d again operating on more Dynamics than ever before and stats up
Wally Collis a Old OT7 talked me into taking over the Ellislie Mission as they had quite a bi tof money , at the bank. howcould i say no $$$$$$ that was the downfall.Actually the money hasn,t been touched for years, It,s a shame my name is still on the a/c ( something to look into)
I remember Aaron and Nic joining the sea org, thought it was quite strange. as they had nothing to do with the org and were addicted to WFR ,wrestling
I was thinking at the time , Aaron is going to be a worry!!!, what he said on the forums, I was right, but not how it ended up.
So Aaron . a big thanks from Grant, you have done a amazing job , Scientology will cringe and have a psychotic break every time they hear your name,
Your so tough!!, when you go to the beach you kick sand in your own face, tough.!!
GRanitt:clap: