What's new

Mike Rinder answers the question, "What is Scientology?"

scientology is a nondenominational applied religious philosophy for the development of spiritual awareness and ability

george bernard shaw said "christianity is a marvelous idea. it's a shame no one ever tried it" i'm sure he'd say the same of scientology...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
scientology is a nondenominational applied religious philosophy for the development of spiritual awareness and ability

george bernard shaw said "christianity is a marvelous idea. it's a shame no one ever tried it" i'm sure he'd say the same of scientology...

I just finished a channeling session with George. :coolwink:

He asked me to post this on his behalf:

shaw_zpsaafd512c.jpg

Leland

Crusader

Scientology might SAY/claim that they are "a nondenominational applied religious philosophy" but anyone that has been in the Cult for any length of time....knows that is a Cult lie.

They simply are not.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

shaw_zpsaafd512c.jpg

Nice quote! One wonders if George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950) was possibly inspired to write that upon the occasion of reading a newly published (modern science) book of "false knowledge" which was so "dangerous" that he promptly died.

Talking about science, here's another great quote by George Bernard Shaw:

"Science never solves a problem without creating ten more."

If he had lived a bit longer he might have written:

"Scientology never solves a problem without creating a hill ten."

Scientology might SAY/claim that they are "a nondenominational applied religious philosophy" but anyone that has been in the Cult for any length of time....knows that is a Cult lie.

They simply are not.

they?

to begin with, scientology is not a they; scientology is an it

if the people who own the patent on hammers use them to crush skulls one should not condemn carpenters

if the people who own the lrh/csi copyrights use them for scam and profit one should not condemn auditors

all lrh/csi materials in my hands, in my mind and in my heart are non-denominational applied religious philosophy as those were the terms i agreed to when i began the study and that is my personal conduct with them

Nice quote! One wonders if George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950) was possibly inspired to write that upon the occasion of reading a newly published (modern science) book of "false knowledge" which was so "dangerous" that he promptly died.

Talking about science, here's another great quote by George Bernard Shaw:

"Science never solves a problem without creating ten more."

If he had lived a bit longer he might have written:

"Scientology never solves a problem without creating a hill ten."

GBS was walking in hyde park and a fellow came up to him and asked "are you shaw?"

george said "positive." and walked on

you're dealing with certainty here HH and don't you forget it...

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

shaw_zpsaafd512c.jpg

Interesting, how serendipitous, *I* just finished channeling Samuel Clemens, I asked him about $cientology, he said he addressed such rubbish when he was still alive:

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Interesting, how serendipitous, *I* just finished channeling Samuel Clemens, I asked him about $cientology, he said he addressed such rubbish when he was still alive:

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

ohhhh...

wouldn't you LOVE to hear twain hold forth on ron and his work...

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
$cientology is a well-disguised 1950's UFO cult. The most financially successful UFO cult to date, managed for a long time make people think it was something else.