What's new

My letter to David Miscavige.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Feral, considering the incalculable damage done by David Miscavige,my only complaint is that your not pissed off enough. :lol:Of course I was around before the tech was fucked over so bad.

You were around before the huge Ron's Birthday Event when all the bad tech started?

Wow, I had no idea you were that old! So, you were around before the day Ron was born? Cool!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hmmmm... If david really believes that scientology works to any degree then maybe someone should send him the following message:

David: I HAVE FOUND OUT ALL ABOUT YOU!
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
STOP!

:omg:
I had an SO senior at one point who told me about that little process, where you go up to the guy and just tell him "I know what you did!", and when he asks "What you talking about?" just say "You know damn well! Cut it out!".

He said it would either make the guy blow, or try to kill you. This means, ideally, that you make some expendable junior run the process...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
David Miscavage is that the right spelling?
Just in case David Misscarriage
David Miscavvage
David Misscavage.
Also known as the midget, shrimp, that little tosser etc.

just want to make sure you reads this.

I don't like people who beat their staff and keep them in prisons. Come to that I don't like Execs who live in Luxury while SO members are living without sleep or proper food, not allowed to speak to all their relatives or even allowed to keep their babies but get forced into abortions. Come to that they can't even masturbate without fear of discovery. Somehow you don't seem to be very popular here.

Please go away!

Love and kisses, Aunty La La

On the day I first heard the name, I thought "David Miscarriage?"

freethinker

Sponsor
That was great Kevin.

Perhaps you should post a reminder in the IAS class action thread again so that those, like Xseaorguk will know and join in. There are a lot of new members now as well who might not know about it.:yes:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Universally applicable

I had an SO senior at one point who told me about that little process, where you go up to the guy and just tell him "I know what you did!", and when he asks "What you talking about?" just say "You know damn well! Cut it out!".

He said it would either make the guy blow, or try to kill you. This means, ideally, that you make some expendable junior run the process...

The same process works well in Christian churches as well, and would probably work well in a Mosque. All you have to do is phrase it differently ... "I don't know what you are doing, but GOD knows, and he has placed it on my heart to pray for you, and to approach you. God loves you more dearly than you could possibly know. God is not angry with you. But the evil one petitions him day and night constantly. Our God is a just God. At some point, you will, with whatever it is you are doing, have tied his hands where he will not be free to help you, and the evil one will have his way with you. So whatever it is you are doing (and I know that it is not my business unless you MAKE it my business, but God DOES KNOW) you should repent of it ... that is, turn your back on that sin and never look back, after all, you know the story about Lot's wife!"

How's that for missing a withhold?

Pete

Terril park

Sponsor
Great letter Feral!

Is the class action suite only available for Aussies to join, or
can any nationality join? And if so what court hears it.

Its probably obvious that IANAL.