What's new

Nation of Islam Invites You To The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for Life Repair

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque 12 Invites You To The Science of Dianetic Auditing for Life Repair

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37164023371.1073741828.151150501738704&type=1
DVR Dianetic Auditing for Life Repair - THIS SATURDAY (June 28, 2014); Sister Muriel Muhammad, the Delaware Valley Regional Student Auditor Coordinator, invites you to come out and take part in the Science of Dianetic Auditing for Life Repair. Saturday, June 28, 2014 Begins @1:30pm - Muhammad Mosque 12 (2508 N. Broad St, Philadelphia 19132)

10393783_261633667357053_7761816554054338207_n.jpg

You know this may sound strange.

But somehow if Scientology auditing did work, I think I would trust it in their hands rather than the Church of Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

CommunicatorIC

As I understand it, "Life Repair" is pure Scientology. It appears the Nation of Islam is straining mightily to bring all "tech" under the label of "Dianetics."

"The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for Life Repair????"

What is next, the science Of Dianetic Auditing for the Grades?

The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for OT III?

The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for OT IV?

The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for OT V?

The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for OT VII?

The Science Of Dianetic Auditing for OT VIII?

(Yes, I know Dianetics is also now Scientology.)

JustSheila

Crusader
^^ I know, right?

There is no Dianetics in Life Repair, and it's also the weird Scn level, the one that's just a catchall for lots of different processes and has changed as many times as OT1. Life Repair is quite the gamble, depending on the auditor, C/S and one receiving it, because it could be really good or completely forgettable or just straight brainwashing techniques.

Dianetics it ain't. :no:

PTS

Elliott
Why are the two people in the picture dressed up like Chairman Mao communists?
Is dianetics *gasp* communism? :omg::omg::omg:

CommunicatorIC

^^ I know, right?

There is no Dianetics in Life Repair, and it's also the weird Scn level, the one that's just a catchall for lots of different processes and has changed as many times as OT1. Life Repair is quite the gamble, depending on the auditor, C/S and one receiving it, because it could be really good or completely forgettable or just straight brainwashing techniques.

Dianetics it ain't. :no:
Or they are not delivering "Life Repair" in any way previously defined or delivered, but instead are delivering pure Dianetics, but calling it "Life Repair" because the term "Life Repair" surveys better, sounds cool, etc.??????

At least we can be confident the Nation of Islam is receiving Standard Tech.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Those uniforms look like Sea Org uniforms for the Nation of Islam.

What do you think is going to happen when a few of them are assigned to the RPF for some silly infraction? I don't think it will go over too well.

CommunicatorIC

What do you think is going to happen when a few of them are assigned to the RPF for some silly infraction? I don't think it will go over too well.
FWIW, those are standard NOI uniforms that predate the NOI's involvement with Scientology.

To my knowledge, no NOI members have joined the SO, and I'd be shocked if that ever happened. I am aware that some NOI members have joined staff at the Washington D.C. Class V Org as contracted staff. I'm pretty sure I posted about it here. Thus, no NOI member is going to be sent to the RPF.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

NoI has its own internal disciplinary system. An NoI member will accept discipline as long as it's coming from his own hierarchy. White SO members are advised to stay far away from interacting with NoI -- I doubt it would end well.

PTS

Elliott
FWIW, those are standard NOI uniforms that predate the NOI's involvement with Scientology.

To my knowledge, no NOI members have joined the SO, and I'd be shocked if that ever happened. I am aware that some NOI members have joined staff at the Washington D.C. Class V Org as contracted staff. I'm pretty sure I posted about it here. Thus, no NOI member is going to be sent to the RPF.

When two cults team up it never ends well. :no:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You know this may sound strange.

But somehow if Scientology auditing did work, I think I would trust it in their hands rather than the Church of Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

LOL

But...never underestimate a sociopathic UFO cult.

NOI could easily hold their own vs. Scientology in the thuggery Olympics.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dianetics Life Repair?

LOL.

What utter bullshit.

And bullshit squared, considering that Scientologists are so manically fastidious about their accurate definition of every single word in every single sentence. An ordinary Scientologist would be word cleared, pink sheeted, clay demoed and crammed if they insisted that Dianetics was Life Repair.

Let the re-definition of words begin. With the arrival of the clueless NOI, Scientology's Ministry of Truth must be experiencing their highest ever stats for "Acceptable Lies Told".

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Exactely my thaught - since I've known the NOI joined the $camology!
Soon or later the honey moon will be over!

:drama:

I'm still waiting with my popcorn, for the ARC broken-after-Ethics-cycles NOI, in di vid ju ools from the rank and file, or the rool ahs, starting up their OWN! goddamn Kooolaid bizzzznizzz.

I'll watch the dee vell op ment, of a teck noll oh jee that iz more A ligned with NOI fund a men tal fee loss oh fee. We won't need that white trash midget con troll ling ow wa ee ter nit tee.

I will wit ness the true rev a ly shuns about who really wrote Dianetics: Our profit; Local Muhummad, before sci en toll oh jee stoll ow wa copy rights! It shall come to pass.