What's new

OSA ANZO SP declare lie.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
It is amazing how with all my dealings with OSA ANZO it does not matter how nicely you ask for something it does not happen. You can be as polite as the best in the world but it will not work.

I have been trying to get a copy of my declare.
From memory I have probably sent about 15 e-mails and made around 8 calls.
Each e-mail going to Cyrus, Michael and recently CJC.
Nothing not a single response from anyone.

During all of this a Scientology friend of mine in Australia called me and said he was shown my declare.
This is where I love the OSA approach.
Finally after leaving a message for CJC again for him to call me back.
I get a call after weeks of insisting.
He introduces himself as CJC ADMIN :duh: I mean come on "Admin" calling a SP to have a chat :melodramatic:
During the conversation I am asking for a copy of my declare and he is telling me that he is unaware of a declare on me.
Once I told him a friend of mine was shown it here in Australia by OSA I got the typical OSA response, who, when ,where, how....looking for data.
(Admin staff are well trained :eyeroll:)
He then promised to call me back the next day at the same time after he checks this out.
Of course he did not call again.
Mission impossible continues......

Div6

Crusader
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=1052

There are some reports that the "CoS" is now not publishing publically SP declares...

"The Church is now pumping out so much goldenrod declaring people suppressive that they can’t be pinned to a notice board. (Such notices were pinned to a notice board in Ethics twenty years ago.) The Church can’t afford a cowed parishioner seeing an Ethics notice board three inches deep in suppressive declares.

That would be yet another stat that can’t be communicated to a parishioner.

So the solution that has been invented is this: if someone gets declared for speaking out some heresy or blasphemy or sacrilege, a declare gets issued and issued to all orgs and missions. A cover page is attached to the declare telling the local Dir I&R to not post the declare, but to keep the declare secret “for security purposes”. What “security purpose” is not specified. But it can only be shown to another parishioner if that parishioner specifically requests to view it. Copies may not be made."

More at source...

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Easy - go into your local org and join in a Sunday Service. Start talking to the other public there and in no time at all you will find out if you have been declared.
Some staff member who has seen it will start having kittens.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
If they cannot show you evidence that you have been declared, then how can they keep you out of an org?

There is an article here where journalist Malcolm Knox has said that one of the conditions of the tax exempt status in Australia is that anyone should be admitted into an org. They can't have it both ways.

Dox or they should let you in.

I have been trying to get the source of this information, but the journalist has not responded.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is amazing how with all my dealings with OSA ANZO it does not matter how nicely you ask for something it does not happen. You can be as polite as the best in the world but it will not work.

I have been trying to get a copy of my declare.
From memory I have probably sent about 15 e-mails and made around 8 calls.
Each e-mail going to Cyrus, Michael and recently CJC.
Nothing not a single response from anyone.

During all of this a Scientology friend of mine in Australia called me and said he was shown my declare.
This is where I love the OSA approach.
Finally after leaving a message for CJC again for him to call me back.
I get a call after weeks of insisting.
He introduces himself as CJC ADMIN :duh: I mean come on "Admin" calling a SP to have a chat :melodramatic:
During the conversation I am asking for a copy of my declare and he is telling me that he is unaware of a declare on me.
Once I told him a friend of mine was shown it here in Australia by OSA I got the typical OSA response, who, when ,where, how....looking for data.
(Admin staff are well trained :eyeroll:)
He then promised to call me back the next day at the same time after he checks this out.
Of course he did not call again.
Mission impossible continues......

Seems that nowadays not only Sea Org but the whole of $cn has adopted "Fabian" tactics as their senior policy in dealings with the rest of the world (including those "disaffected SPs" whom seem to be way more than them).

P.S.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_strategy

P.P.S. In other words, it's a strategy to piss one and everone off to death. (and thus "win")

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The dog ate your Declare

Zinj

:roflmao: Well there goes a perfectly good mouthful of cider, sheesh!

But really now, the ethical nature of it aside, is it not one of the basic human rights to face ones accusers? In other words, if they are 'declaring' folks and not submitting the pertinent dox to the accused then are they not in violation of not only the company policy aka LRon, but also of some basic laws that exist in most democratic countries? I am not sure of this and its just an un-cooked idea/thought I've had about these 'mystery declares'. Sounds sort of 'off policy' to me, can anyone clue me into how this works ala CoS? I thought it was mandatory to get a copy of such things to the defendant? :confused2:
Hm, dunno if this makes much sense but I am curious and leave my Q as it stands.

:cheers: