What's new

Prime example of a scientology hater.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, thats me.

Thankyou friend for drawing this to my attention. I should like to point out to anyone that knows me that is not my face book. I have an 'e' on the end of my name.

Peter SoderQvist is entitled to his opinion,as is everyone. After all that is what scientology is all about, right. The freedom to express one's views, the freedom to choose for oneself. The philosophy of 'knowing how to know'.

The creed of a scientologist

The Creed of the Church of Scientology was written by L. Ron Hubbard shortly after the Church was formed in Los Angeles on February 18, 1954.

After Mr. Hubbard issued this creed from his office in Phoenix, Arizona, the Church of Scientology adopted it as its creed because it succinctly states what Scientologists believe.

We of the Church believe

That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own lives.

That all men have inalienable rights to their sanity.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own defense.

That all men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments.

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others.

That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind.

That the souls of men have the rights of men.

That the study of the Mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields.

And that no agency less than God has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly.

And we of the Church believe

That Man is basically good.

That he is seeking to Survive.

May I draw to your attention this:

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others.

And of course we all know that LRH truly believed in this.

You could think what you liked but don't ever have a bad thought about L. Ron Hubbard.

You could say what you liked in session or in front of L. Ron Hubbard. No, not if you knew what was good for you.

You could write freely, well you could, but it would be ripped up and you would have to keep writing until you said what they wanted to hear.

When writing upon the opinion of others, always make sure to add, this is my opinion. No one else's. Ah, but, it's kind of odd because strangely enough it seems to be the same opinion others have had. No, you've got it wrong said the Scientologist. I know, what's true for you, is true for you. Exactly!

Here's the positive side of Hubbard - Having people thrown over the side of the ship whilst bound and gagged and :).

Having people and children put in the ships chain locker and :)

Having people pushing peanuts round the deck and :)

OH, he had a positive side, positively sick.

Discuss away.

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=post&reply_to=11501&quote=true&S=0c418487f91f6727167e99a32

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do not hate Scientologists. For the most part, they are honest, caring persons. I hate what the "church" does to those honest and caring people. Thank you Sharone, I mean 7 of 9.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hell, I don't even hate Scientology. Not any more than I hate dog turds. I object to it where it doesn't belong.

Zinj

New Guy

Patron with Honors
0152r.jpg

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I think that from the very beginning of the cult, Laffy never had any intention of following his own creeds and rules.

They were designed to make him the only one manipulating everyone else in the 'philosophy', by preventing them from doing the violations of someone else's 'inalienable rights' and freedoms that he planned to employ.