What's new

PROJECT: Update the Scn Completion Lists

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
This thread is a a working thread for the updating of the Scn completion lists. If you are in disagreement with this action and would like to voice your disagreement, then please post that kind of discussion on the thread below.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5902

That thread ^^^^ is for discussion of the rights and wrongs of posting the completion lists. THIS thread is more of a working thread in regard to getting the job done.

Thanks.

The Truth about Scientology (TAS) completion lists have not been updated for the past two years. My source for magazines dried up a couple of years ago and at that time I had pretty much lost interest in exposing Scn. Anonymous changed that.

It's time to update the completion lists as those lists provide researchers, the media, and Exes with information on Scientologists still in.

For those of you that do research, you know the importance of that site. I'm willing to do all the grunt work and feed them to HORTON (Holder OF Records, Tallier Of Numbers) which is the name of the TAS program created by Kristi Wachter, the owner of the site.

Updating the site is important as it:

-- allows Exes to see where and when disconnected loved ones are doing services.

-- allows researchers and media to find famous/infamous Scientologists and what services they have done and how much money they have shelled out to the cult.

-- allows HORTON to compute completion stats and gives us information on the expansion or contraction of Scientology

-- allows Scientologists that are still in to find a "safe" critical site when they Google their name.

Kristi and I have worked together on that site for many years. She's the Brains and I'm the Brawn and we need some help from those that receive Scn magazines in the mail.

We need the completion lists in the Magazines listed below.

If you get Scn Magazines and would like to help on this very important project then please PM me with what magazines you have and we can discuss the best way to get me a scan of the original completion lists.

I will need a copy of the original pages that the completions are listed on. (see below) If you'd like to scan and ocr and spell check them all, that's fine, but I still need the original to back up the list.

If all you would like to do is scan the completion list pages and forward them to me, that would be great!

Again, please pm me to work out the details, which I promise will be easy. If any of you are concerned about you identity, I will explain to how to get me the scans while still protecting your identity.

Here's the list of what is needed.

Thanks for your help.

ADVANCE MAGAZINE LOS ANGELES

3412407126_4f7213ee95_b.jpg

Advance Magazine LA lists all the completions for the OT levels completed at AOLA (Advance Org LA)

Advance Magazine Statistics

We are missing and need the following issues:

Advance Los Angeles Issues 196 (2007) to the present

Advance Magazine Completion List

3411601767_e857ac2ecb_b.jpg

ADVANCE MAGAZINE ANZO

Advance Magazine ANZO lists all the completions for the OT levels completed at AOANZO (Advanced Org Anzo)

Advance (ANZO) Magazine Statistics

Advance ANZO Issues 1 to 120

Advance ANZO Issues 176 (2004) to present

ADVANCE MAGAZINE Europe

Advance Magazine Europe lists all the completions for the OT levels completed at AOEU (Advanced Org Europe)

Advance (Europe) Magazine Statistics

Advance Europe Issues 1 to 120

Advance Europe Issues 134 to 138 (1998)

Advance Europe Issues Issues 140 (2004) to the present.

ADVANCE MAGAZINE UK

Advance Magazine UK lists all the completions for the OT levels completed at AOUK(Advance Org UK- Saint Hill)

Advance UK Magazine Statistics

Advance UK Issues 1 to 120

Advance Europe Issues 134 to 138 (1998)

Advance Europe Issues Issues 140 (2004) and all issues to the present.

THE AUDITOR MAGAZINE ASHO - American St. Hill Organization -- Los Angeles.

3061441343_67e9d71048_b.jpg

The Auditor Magazine lists all the completions of their courses/auditing which includes most Scn Bridge services and includes the St. Hill Special Briefing Course.

Auditor Magazine Statistics

Auditor Issue 286 April 2000
Auditor Issue 287 June 2000
Auditor Issue 333 April 2007
Auditor Issue 334 and all issues to the present

THE AUDITOR UK

The Auditor Magazine UK lists all the completions of their courses/auditing which includes most Scn Bridge services and includes the St. Hill Special Briefing Course.

Auditor UK Magazine Statistics

The Auditor UK Issue 1 to 298
The Auditor UK Issue 331 (2006) to the present.

CELEBRITY MAGAZINE

3411629885_aa4e120bb7_b.jpg

Celebrity Magazine is the Magazine of Celebrity Center International located in Hollywood. It lists the completions of all their services, which includes most of the Scn Bridge services up to Clear, but not the OT levels. Only Flag and the Advanced Orgs deliver the OT levels.

Celebrity Magazine Statistics

Celebrity Issues 377 2006 to Present

Note: we have Celebrity Issue 390 June 2008

Celebrity Magazine Completion List

3412435982_c5b81bfd72_o.jpg

3412436170_636cbe69d3_o.jpg

FREEWINDS MAGAZINE

3412449624_d344fde7ac_b.jpg

Freewinds Magazine is the Magazine of the Scn Cruise Ship Freewinds. It lists includes the OT VIII completions and Freewinds only OT Courses. OT VIII is only delivered on the Freewinds. The OT Hatting courses can be done by non OT's, because they do not contain any confidential materials.

Freewinds Magazine Statistics

Freewinds Issue 61 2006
Freewinds Issue 62 2006
Freewinds Issue 63 2006
Freewinds Issue 71 2007 and up to the present.

Freewinds Completion list

3412449868_b6b9f1dd6d_b.jpg

3412450118_02350ac40f_b.jpg

SOURCE MAGAZINE

3412470170_b010a3c3ea_b.jpg

Source Magazine is the magazine of the Flag Service Org located in Clearwater, Fl. Flag is the "Mecca" of the Scn religion and the lists include all services delivered in Scn except for OT VIII and the Freewinds OT Courses. It also includes a few Flag ONLY courses and auditing actions such as the L's.

Source Magazine Statistics

Source Issue 188 2007

Source Issue 189 2007

Source Issue 198 2008 and all issues up to 2009.

Source Mag Completion List

3411664915_b8dd7781c3_b.jpg

3411664741_fe3d28de8c_b.jpg

IMPACT MAGAZINE -

2689646984_d35d2b692e_o.jpg

Impact Magazine is the magazine of the IAS- International Association of Scientologists, aka The Scn War Chest. This Magazine used to list the accumulative list of all IAS members who had paid $5,000 or more into the War Chest. They no longer do this, instead, the only post pix of their biggest cash cows getting raped with a tacky trophy/plaque.

This page below is not up to date. I would say we need this mag from Issue 117 to the present.

Impact Magazine Statistics

Impact Magazine no longer lists all Patron, only the most recently duped as below

2501140257_2c98ec1fca_o.jpg

PROSPERITY MAGAZINE

3411712035_58d06b8574_b.jpg

Prosperity Magazine is the magazine of WISE- World Institue of Scientology Enterprises, a front group for the C of S designed to recruit entire businesses into the cult via the use of Scn Administrative Tech. These magazines include a list of all the new members recruited into WISE.

Prosperity Magazine Statistics

We are missing and need the following issues.

Prosperity Issues 1 to 48
Prosperity Issues 63 to the present.

Prosperity (WISE) New Membership

3411712291_026f26f3f8_b.jpg

3412518416_b0254fd0e1_b.jpg

LOCAL ORG MAGAZINES

3412538908_b3dbe02fb9_b.jpg

Local Org Magazine Statistics

We have a very small collection of local org magazines. We need just about everything.

New York Org's Completion list

3411733713_b5bd36dff7_b.jpg

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Attribution

Also let it be known that the Glossy and High Quality of these mags was pre-dated by Riverside Mission's mags when Bent Corydon created a publishing staff and the first High Quality mags. The Auditor and Advance looked like trash by comparison at that time. The Advance was a good 2nd place though, and was the first to graduate to the higher standard. It cost a lot of money which was a big stumbling block to the Orgs.

Completion Lists - Keep em coming.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Pooks, if you need halp typing out scans, let me know. Long boring lists of information is kind of my speciality. lol