What's new

Registered, without trademark.

draetti

Patron
Hello fellows in joy and woe!

I will later introduce me a bit more. I looked in first time today and saw interesting posts mainly by Alan - and couldn't inspect some, that's my main reason to not just stay lurker for first.

I am somewhere in german speaking Europe, did Scn to about 3 x Clear in the church mid 70s till beginning 80s, class IV, course supervisor. Several periods on staff. Then after a shock-break - after a gang sec check the third blow was the deepest and final, sometimes I learn very slow - one year with an AAC (Mayo), there 4th time clear, grades till bogged on 1, OT levels till bogged on III. Change to CBR bridge, instant debug of everything, then extended training, and processing (others) till high up CBR bridge for about 15 years. Then left every "belonging to somewhere" (regarding bridges, lodestars and so on), since some years adding Filbert and Polar Dynamics and PEAT to my stocks and using all as comes up and needed for my own understanding of all what's going on in life, and process others a tiny bit. No bridge - a mixture of all I know or understand, educated guesses and then and when invent a process ... process the client in front of me.

I had myself a very very little amount of processing - but with phantastic breakthroughs / ascensions from some sessions which were despairingly needed. All else wins and advances in study, training-2wc, doing demos, drills, exercices, coaching and giving sessions. Was till some days ago completely understanding-minded, now feel - at least for the moment - that was it. Hell, why then register to have access to all posts, what do I do here? Well, I'm not very consistent ... an old curious sneerer at systems except the newest one I'm up to and my own newest one, that's what a draetti is.

I hope we will enjoy each other on this list!

draetti

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Draetti! I hope you find a lot of things that are helpful and interesting to you here on ESMB.

I don't think I understood about your auditing -- did you have to do the Clearing Course 4 times? Later on, you say that you had a little bit of auditing -- what were you audited on?

Are you working as a counselor of some type now?

draetti

Patron
Thanks, FinallyYou and Smilla!

@FinallyMe: No, I had no ClearingCourse. I had a huge win which would have passed for a pointer to natural clear, but before natural clear was "released". When it got released around 80, I got a DCSI and my 1st Clear-declare. Then revoked it (said I wasn't - a little key-in of whatever, and nobody really understood then what Clear exactly was and dared say, well, this doesn't need say you're not). Later had another phantastic "everything's gone" which stayed for weeks, same game again. And then a similar a third time, still in the church. I then blew as Clear. But in the AAC tech was a bit freeer, less by the letter and robotic study tech, more by understanding, and I had the attention pointed to some key-points and found again no, I'm not in this condition. And reached it in some more cleaning sessions and got acked with the needed floppy F/N, and you know what - there, the 4th time, I just decided, that THIS IS clear NOW and to hell with the whole criteria.

See, around 1984 nobody in this org and in the AAC REALLY had understood what clear was, and to make it more difficult, I had before the beginning (first time) anyway intellectually figured out what the clear cog is (but without having any clue that the uttering of THIS shoots the goal), so they had some troubles to get this as cog, and then with the remainder clean by the book they just could say to rule, all in the DCSI fullfilled, ok he can declare. There wasn't a real comm between auditor and pc allowed.

Meanwhile I know the technically decisive background better then everybody knew there and then, and know that the first Clear was already a correct Clear - I just expected too much from that fabulous state.

It was with this as with very very much of my tech knowledge - a real broad, deep and useful understanding of it was first time arriving with the seminaries in which I learnt from CBR (Captain Bill). Before that, it was half mind and doingness following rules, in the other half mind I had mixed a quarter of own understandings and a quarter of own strange breed-ups besides the point. After CBR explained it, it was "all" enlighted understanding and ability to act on it.

As to my sessions track - the really needed sessions (which couldn't have been replaced also by a bit "thinking about it") were
- my first in life repair (repetitive "What could you tell me" which drove me half mad after the social chat off and blew me totally out when the BPC of 25 years suffering shyness released),
- the one with CCH 1 - 4,
- a 5 years later one with SCS,
- again 3 years later a Grade 1 process in which an enormous entity (which I suppose I shouldn't name or describe here) got restimed and stuck,
- and then on the review on my OT III where this entity got handled.
Around these, which always ended the level quickly, I had some great releases on a C/S 53, on int / ext and on Method 1 which were speeding up, but I guess I could have advanced without. (And I could have done definitely without a Joburg.) Next things which gave me the works (on solo) were only at the top processes for concepts of the CBRs bridge - in between nothing did bite. Now if one doesn't count these several 100 hours on concepts solo - I mostly didn't do formal sessions for them, just frequently pick up sporadically one or a "tree" or a "cloud" and deal with it -, I guess I had only a total of about 100 hours with auditors, and 50 hours solo.

But don't take this in any way as a lead, I was a very strange PC, absolutely nothing went by the book. For example, I had heavy problems with the solo course, because my TA was pumping for weeks at the time - each word, sound, thought would start a huge LFBD, so that I nearly couldn't do the drills. In exchange, nearly nothing to get out then off OT II, so this was very fast done ... and my III was one single such huge thing that I couldn't handle it alone, was done in review - and then afterwards only one single from far away fetched little cluster, so I at least had done a Milazzo. Excalibur just nothing for me, only stacks of flocks and herders on/with others blown. And so on up till VAST (at the top of CBRs) where finally it did bite extremely.

My mass to the meaning, the "experience" and "view" I got mostly in estimated 7000 hours auditing others, more or less by the book. And got an important base in very long hard TR's courses (the Hard TRs, the Pro TRs AND the TR's + objectives course) AND one year of daily about 1/2 hour TR 0 and OT TR0. So don't envy me for few sessions - I got my share elsewhere and still get it ...

And I'm feeling quite good in general, except for the body, but am far away from being the one who finally could prove some of these presentable true OT-abilities which are still expected because they get PRed.

Two of my biggest ascensions I had by the way not in what one would call a process, formal or non-formal, but in intensive "study to fully understand and associate / integrate" other embracing models / systems to the ones which constitute the CBR bridge. (But I won't write here and now which, it's long enough already.) So I seem to tick a bit different - have my wins less on focussing on and freeing a space, but on clearing barriers between space-arrangements. Which is of course tiny a difference, but a similar difference makes that an aunt can't scrap a dog and a dog can't scrap an aunt. And should this sound arrogant: bigness alone is no value. It always depends where it is and what is needed ... to deal with my bodies cells for example, I'd prefer to be able to scrap an aunt. Or to be a bit more flexible in bigness. Everybody has his own case ... bridges are just makeshifts, for good luck coincident with the most cases in their part in U3 or so.

I hope this wasn't to much of an answer in trying to really answer - if I created new questions which you're interested in, just ask.

draetti

Patron
Thanx everyone for your welcomes!

And the omitted answer to FinallyMe: I do audit, but only 2 persons weekly (one as a client, one as a, as she calls herself, guinea pig - she risks more than I would allow with a paying client that after the session we have to do a repair session, or that even some a bit overcharged days might follow. She gets the processes and approach models with which I have no experience first - of course only when very probably appropriate).

If you meant, if I earn my life by counseling, no. I did for 10 years, but now the conditions are that I must do a more normal job to make a living.