What's new

"School" in Scientology Sea Orgs-especially AOSH EU

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is a question to all Ex-Sea Org members here:

How does a typical Scientology "School day" look like for children who require to attend school in their country of origin. And how do they get away with recruiting 12and 13 year old or even younger kids without giving them the proper School education.

I'm interested especially in the circumstances for Sea Org Staff children of the AOSH EU in Copenhagen. But every other detailed information is important for me.

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hi Markus,

My information is, of course, way out of date. But children in the cadet org in both CLO EU and AOSH EU were required by Danish law to attend a registered school. Some attended the Scientology school - dont remember the name. The rest went to a local school.

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Hi Markus,

My information is, of course, way out of date. But children in the cadet org in both CLO EU and AOSH EU were required by Danish law to attend a registered school. Some attended the Scientology school - dont remember the name. The rest went to a local school.

The only thing I know is that in the US all children must attend school. The children at my org went to "apple school" and there weren't enough teachers so they sent the SO nannies to act as teachers. These were not certified teachers as they should have been as per the local state laws nevertheless, the Co$ got away with it. I was not around enough knowing all the details but, I will say, that the church must have pulled a "fast one."

I wish I could be of more help but the Co$ did many, many things to hide things from authorities in regard to their children. Many illegal things and lying to authorities but.. that's another story for another time. I have a laundry list of things that was done to children and the abuse of "administrative" SO members including the children's parents .. that is what Scientology does and as in direct cause of the indoctrinations that makes Scientology the "religion." I wish I could be of more help but what I know will not answer you questions.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting