What's new

Scientology’s secret sites: Drone footage never before seen of ‘Int Base’

Jump

Operating teatime
I hope so. With the map attached, you can see that angrythetan has been making a trip up the West Coast of California, starting from LA.

Trementina is in the opposite direction, and is presently quite far, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. Clearly angrythetan has time, money and resources, so my guess is yes, we will see footage of Trementina in a few weeks.

View attachment 13161

I was skeptical. I thought how is he going to get up the trementina road without a visit from a tinted SUV.

But it looks like he made the fly-in approach from the north :happydance:

These guys are good !

Jump

Operating teatime

Is that house design with an enclosed central courtyard a regular thing in the New Mexico area?

Otherwise it looks scarily similar to a jail with central exercise yard. I wonder how many prisoners it would hold.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes...

I think the operative word here is "shoot"......the FAA doesn't want people shooting guns up into the air....those bullets have to land somewhere...

Interesting times ahead for Drones...

I'm sure the Cult is scrambling to figure out a way to stop flights over their properties.....Physically and Legally....

As are Prisons...and other sensitive installations....

Iran claims to have "taken control" of a US Drone...over flying their country....(via software) ( Via radio ?) and brought it down in one piece...!

Thus the superiority of phasers :biggrin:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
A new drone video!

DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s Int Base and its hilltop camouflaged ‘Eagle’s Nest’

But now he’s back, saying he still had some unfinished business. He took his drone back to a couple of places, hoping to give us an even better view.

In particular, he wanted to give us our best view yet of the “Eagle’s Nest” observation point that overlooks Int Base. And he also took another run over the base, and got the best close-up yet of the building where David Miscavige works — known as “Building 50,” which houses the offices of the Religious Technology Center (seen in the photo above).

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/08/dr...base-and-its-hilltop-camouflaged-eagles-nest/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS-l37at_dM