What's new

Scientology Trembles before Mark Bunker

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
This looks like an excellent project. :)

1. Mark should provide a detailed outline of this project with timeline "milestones" (URL needed for this).

2. Money contributors should get video updates for each step of production to know that the work is being done reasonably within schedule.

3. Let's not do the Aaron Saxton fiasco again. (Although this was not quite the same... but you know what I mean.)

For example, as an embedded systems software engineer, I have to ALWAYS do this for a project.
I am always held accountable for every step of a project and I have to show it at each step of production... not just at the very end.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

For example, as an embedded systems software engineer, I have to ALWAYS do this for a project.
I am always held accountable for every step of a project and I have to show it at each step of production... not just at the very end.

Perhaps because the client has purchased a product that you create to their specs, not simply donated to a project.

In my mind donation implies give without expectation, ymmv.

Jump

Operating teatime

1. Mark should provide a detailed outline of this project with timeline "milestones" (URL needed for this).

2. Money contributors should get video updates for each step of production to know that the work is being done reasonably within schedule.

3. Let's not do the Aaron Saxton fiasco again. (Although this was not quite the same... but you know what I mean.)

It's all happening Progie

check http://www.knowledgereport-themovie.com/videostags/mark-bunker/

And Mark has a youtube page with all the interviews.

RogerB

Crusader
Perhaps because the client has purchased a product that you create to their specs, not simply donated to a project.

In my mind donation implies give without expectation, ymmv.

There is validity in this. There is also the point that it would be prudent to not gazette to all in sundry to many specifics such that could lead to interruption of progress caused by the likes of OSA bringing suits based on what they don't like.

Wisest course is to deliver final product . . . and then let them sue to gain benefit from free publicity :biggrin:

Tough Programmer Guy does raise a valid point on the troops being kept abreast of actual "progress" . . .

R