What's new

So, a guy walks into an Ideal Org and....

lkwdblds

Crusader
Very funny, the Gullibility Rundown, Is that at Flag only?

LOL.

HolyHell, it has come to "guy walks into a bar" jokes! LOL

Okay...

Guy walks into an Ideal Org, really upset, says: "I have spent $350,00 on my Bridge and still haven't handed my ruin!

The Reg says: "Well, what's yer ruin?

Guy says: "I've lost all my money on scams and con games. I am bankrupt now because I am so.....gullible!

Reg says: "Oh, no problem. You just need the Gullibility Rundown. It's only $50,000 and at the end up it you will no longer be gullible. Instead, you will be exterior with superpowers. Then you can use your superpowers to become a millionaire.

Guy says: "Wow, here's all my charge cards, when can I get started!"​

The Gullibility Rundown is very funny. I'll bet that if it was offered, they would get quite a few signups.

The Ideal Org projects are akin to selling the sizzle and not the steak. It is just an expensive means of repackaging Scientology. I think the belief is that to get wealthy, upper end people to check out Scientology, all that is necessary is to build palatial buildings furnished like the Versailles Palace. The assumption is made that wealthy people will be banging on the doors to get in and pay for services if only the buildings are beautifu.. Look at the Bellagio and Venetian Hotels in Las Vegas as examples of this.

Of course the concept behind Ideal Orgs is 180 degrees out of sync. The assumption that beautiful buildings and furnishings will cause the upscale public to come to you in droves is ungounded. Once they experience a few Thursday's at 2:00 o'clock and are crush regged a few times, they will start yelling, "Where's the Beef?" and will leave. If you wanted a lot of upscale people to be attracted to your "Church" you would have a clean and adequate building which met all local codes furnished smartly but not overly expensively while perhaps having on display some of the art works of the Organization's staff and publics.

The thing that would attract droves of people would be a superior product and superlatve service. As the pulic started to arrive in increasomg numbers, only then should a portion of the income be put into upgrading the building and its furnishings.

The concepts I've laid out should be obvious to any reasonably smart person from the age of 13 on up. It just is unbelievable to me that the C of S public is buyng into this Ideal Org movement so completely unquestioningly, feeling they are doing their part to benefit mankind.

That's probably why the Gullibility Rundown will never be delivered in the Co fo S. It would kill the goose who is laying the golden eggs.
Lakey

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's all about dm's ego now. Scn charges scientologists to blow dm. I think I'll pass.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol

<slightly rude>

An OT VIII walks into his Ideal Org with a little, 12 inch man sitting on his shoulder. An astounded Sea Org member staffing the shop watches with amazement as every time the OT VIII picks up a book or DVD the little man on his shoulder kicks it out of his hand and bursts out laughing.

"Sssup with that?" asks the Sea Org member.

"Oh, its my own fault," replies the OT VIII. "I postulated a foot long prick".

<slightly more funny>:dieslaughing:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Couldn't resist

A guy walks into an Idle Org with a dog and sits at the registrar's desk. They start talking when the scientologist notices the dog lying in the corner licking his balls. He leans forward and whispers to the wog, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The wog replies quietly, "You'd better try petting him first."