What's new

standbytruth YouTube channel

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
These videos are very powerful and moving about divorce in Scientology, the recruitment of children into the Sea Org, and faulty WISE arbitrations. She just resigned from the Church of Scientology before they could kick her out.

WWP - standbytruth YouTube channel:
Ex-Scientologist standbytruth has opened a new channel on YouTube and she is beginning to tell her story. She is divorced and was left with custody of her children. The cult meddled with matters that should have been private and personal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOYhM4CtSLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1UGhVmKkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX30nPeAgxA

/

Last edited:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
These videos are very powerful and moving about divorce in Scientology, the recruitment of children into the Sea Org, and faulty WISE arbitrations. She just resigned from the Church of Scientology before they could kick her out.

She got into trouble with the COS in two ways. First, she wouldn't let her young child join the Sea Org. Second, she needed to divorce her husband, but the COS sided with her husband because he joined staff, and the primary concern of the COS was that she not do or say anything that could embarrass the COS or him. She also mentions the cost, delay and unfairness of WISE mediation.

Quite frankly, it looks like she was really messed over by the COS.

She seems to be pretty vulnerable and upset. I suggested that she look up ESMB to get some support. Please keep a friendly eye out for her.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Looks like someone is going to be getting some goldenrod soon.
In the last video, Endnotes, she states that a declare is coming. In an earlier video, I believe it was the first one (maybe more), she states she sent in her "public" resignation rather than wait to be declared.

She is also facing disconnection from her older daughter.

She joined the COS right after her 18th birthday, and now this.

I hope, for her sake, she follows my advice and comes here.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

/

Thanks for posting this !!

standbytruth,

Thank you for making these videos :) They are a good primer on what to be prepared for if a spouse joins staff. Scientology ruins families. I have seen this over and over again. I myself saw this many years ago when my first marriage was torn apart by the church . I know how the church interferes when they feel it will benefit from it. In listening here, I was immediately reminded of a staff member from NYorg whose wife supported him for yrs while he was on staff and she worked. Eventually they divorced and she raised the children and he never paid a penny in child support. The wife could/would do nothing about it because of the very things you mention here. Such oppression of the family. Thanks for standing up for what is right.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for posting this !!

standbytruth,

Thank you for making these videos :) They are a good primer on what to be prepared for if a spouse joins staff. Scientology ruins families. I have seen this over and over again. I myself saw this many years ago when my first marriage was torn apart by the church . I know how the church interferes when they feel it will benefit from it. In listening here, I was immediately reminded of a staff member from NYorg whose wife supported him for yrs while he was on staff and she worked. Eventually they divorced and she raised the children and he never paid a penny in child support. The wife could/would do nothing about it because of the very things you mention here. Such oppression of the family. Thanks for standing up for what is right.
AnonyMary,

To my knowledge, standbytruth is not on ESMB, though I did suggest that she check us out and she may be lurking. The only way that you can reach her that I know of is by pm or comment on her YouTube channel, standbytruth. She did respond to one of my PMs.

/

Doom

Lurking.
Looks like someone is going to be getting some goldenrod soon.
Yeah but when they bring goldenrod they also bring
anonhuff-8567.gif

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm glad she's posted videos. I hope she's able to get some child support out of Mr. Tech Training Corps.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
All videos are gone and the account's disabled.

Standbytruth, if you're reading, there's people here who care about you. Hoping you're okay.