What's new

Stu Wyatt Arrested!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Thread at Enturbulation: Plymouth Stu Wyatt fairgamed (arrested)

Thread at OP Clambake: Stu Wyatt Arrested in UK!
anonymous1312 at EO said:
Stu was arrested at home this morning for assulting Sandra on June 3rd I have been told by his flat mate. As is typical in such situations we have not been able to contact him and the police will not tell us what is happening or when he will get out.

We believe we know how the assult charge arose however we do not wish to give anything away at this stage.

They have seized all of his video equipment and tapes etc.

To my knowledge this is the first example of hard fairgaming since the protests began in Feb, a testiment to just how much of thorn in Co$'s side Stu was becoming. I would expect Stu would want the protests to go on without him.

Anyone who was in contact with Stu related to either this weekend or this evening (timing eh?) please PM me for updates and I will try to take up any slack. Unfortunately I will not be able to respond to PMs until after 6pm.

I can also be reached on the cult watch number: 0785-3016084.

I appreciate their may be some well wishers. By the time I will be able to pass on your wishes Stu will be back with us. I have no further information at this time.

Plymouth and other anons who were intending to come this weekend, please make an extra effort, we cannot be seen to back off. Rather we need to be extra vigilant with respect to the law and ensure we do not put a foot wrong.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY THREATENING CALLS TO THE ORG. Stu would not want this as he saw them as victims too.

:grouch:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
You're right I think.. And I can't see what they can complain about. The video very clearly shows Sandra 'arranging' for the 'accident' herself. Video also has Stu warning her about it.

Still, baffles me that the police arrested him. The scilons must have complained about something else or made the incident worse... I'm even wondering if they damaged Sandras foot somewhere else, and then claiming it was Stu.

Geez.. I'm worried coz' I know they are crazy enough.

However. Police should be adviced to investigate how much damage Stus scooter can do given it's weight. If the scilons run over her toes with something heavier, like a car.

Cult Watch Plymouth: 3rd June. PART ONE
The video apparently is 'no longer available', but I watched it 5 minutes ago.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Clambake is any guide it's a pretty lame attempt to frame him. The video supposedly shows Stuart repeatedly warning her to keep away from his scooter, which she refuses to do.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment

Under the British legal system, Stu may have been simply taken into custody for questioning. The police have 24 hours to charge him or release him. Likely, corporate scientology has been bothering the police or the crown prosecutor repeatedly and this may be the response to get the cult off their backs. If the crown does not find evidence to charge Stu, then the police and prosecutor can tell the cult to bugger off. Frameups are definitely possible. Remember Hubbard said, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" and "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" which equate with the ends justify the means.
Corporate scientology is a vicious, human rights oppressing organization that needs to be shut down.
Smitty

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Under the British legal system, Stu may have been simply taken into custody for questioning. The police have 24 hours to charge him or release him. Likely, corporate scientology has been bothering the police or the crown prosecutor repeatedly and this may be the response to get the cult off their backs. If the crown does not find evidence to charge Stu, then the police and prosecutor can tell the cult to bugger off. Frameups are definitely possible. Remember Hubbard said, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" and "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" which equate with the ends justify the means.

Corporate scientology is a vicious, human rights oppressing organization that needs to be shut down.

Smitty

Yeah, you'd think the police had nothing better to do in Plymouth than protect Scientology from protestors handing out leaflets :eyeroll:

Smitty

comment

I think corporate scientology is exploiting the peculiarities of British law. For example, Vicky Boyce's batteries on Stu are a misdemeanor in England and the first offense only gets a warning. In the U.S., she would have been arrested for even a violent misdemeanor. What's more, in the state of Florida, simple battery against a disabled person is a felony. Vicky would have been arrested in Florida and would be facing prison time.
Clearly. the psychopaths running corporate scientology have calculated how far they can go in a given situation.
Smitty

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
In the US she could be prosecuted for a 'hate crime', since the motive for her battery was religious.

But, of course, you'd have to find a prosecutor willing to prosecute.

Zinj

sandygirl

OMG what is this coming to?

The man is in a WHEELCHAIR for god sakes!!!! Anyone with half a brain could watch this video and see that he is certainly not interested in a physical altercation!!!!!

Since I have left the church one question continuously haunts me-How much lower can these "members" go?:confused2: :confused2:

I thought hearing "i smell pussy" was rock bottom but again I was wrong!!

The complete loss of any type of dignity, compassion, or plain old common sense is becoming very disturbing to watch.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Maybe Stu could do a Ben Hur-type conversion and have two-foot sharpened steel blades sticking out of the axles, then see if she's so willing to be a martyr. Joke.

This CofS action is presumably based on the idea of using the legal system to harass, winning being irrelevant. LRH policy doesn't mention YouTube, so maybe they think that having the whole thing online doesn't matter. Short-sighted, to put it mildly.

Paul

sandygirl

Quote from Dulloldfart"

This CofS action is presumably based on the idea of using the legal system to harass, winning being irrelevant. LRH policy doesn't mention YouTube, so maybe they think that having the whole thing online doesn't matter. Short-sighted, to put it mildly.

I think you're correct!

What is the "point" though? How can you really think you can sink so low as a person and yet "clear the planet"?

When you watch these videos who seems more sane and rational?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

What is the "point" though? How can you really think you can sink so low as a person and yet "clear the planet"?

When you watch these videos who seems more sane and rational?

The CofS is foot-bulleting themselves so very nicely here. Anyone watching this unfold cannot avoid the fact that scientology is behaving in an irrational and insane manner. I mean having a 15-year-old arrested for holding a sign with the word "cult" on it; having a man in wheelchair arrested; one of their "leaders" caught on film saying "I smell pussy", etc - it really looks quite friggin insane to Mr & Mrs Average-Citizen.

All of these events will be poking at the reality of Mr & Mrs A-Citizen. And these folk won't go running off to read a Hubbard book or take a course at a c of s as the "church" has been preaching people "should" do. Oh no, Mr & Mrs A-Citizen will do what folk of the 21st century generally do - have a browse on the old internet.

The biggest "SP" to the C of S is the internet and there is NOTHING they can do to eradicate that! They can try and try but it will only make them look more friggin irrational and insane. :yes:

anonmom

Patron with Honors
OMG what is this coming to?

The man is in a WHEELCHAIR for god sakes!!!! Anyone with half a brain could watch this video and see that he is certainly not interested in a physical altercation!!!!!

Since I have left the church one question continuously haunts me-How much lower can these "members" go?:confused2: :confused2:

I thought hearing "i smell pussy" was rock bottom but again I was wrong!!

The complete loss of any type of dignity, compassion, or plain old common sense is becoming very disturbing to watch.

Maybe you're a better person than I, Sandygirl. What CoS is doing is very disturbing, but I love to watch them screw up. I can't even make this stuff up and I have a very creative imagination! :drama:

In truth, YOUR rock bottom and MY rock bottom are very different from scientology's rock bottom. It's impossible to fathom how low they can go.

Within a year after I got out, I had a big epiphany that Hubbard and scientology was pure evil. Not only had I looked in the face of this evil organization, but I worked very hard for them and even drew a paycheck (OK, only $30 a week). I had full blown post tramatic stress syndrome and I'll bet that you and many others of ESMB know exactly what I am talking about. Only something truly diabolical can do that.

Watching their actions only confirms what I have thought of them all these years. I knew that they were lower than low. But how low can diabolical go? I can't say, but scientology is being exposed like never before and it looks like there is so much more to come. And I am going to watch it all!:surf:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is a good comment from enturbulation:http://forums.enturbulation.org/132...lymouth-stu-wyatt-fairgamed-arrested-18106/6/

It was all but inevitable. They did the same shit to WBM at the Celebrity Center. (I looked, can't find the vid right now... anyone?)

You could call this "bump and grind." They just wanted to get Stu off of the streets for this weekend and get a police record on him. Than they can say "see SEE! He GOT ARRESTED FOR VEHICULAR ASSAULT!" It's the standard Dead Agenting crap. They also went after Stu to evoke a reaction from Anonymus.

Stay firm for Stu's sake, but don't get angry about this. You all knew it would happen and It's going to happen some more.

Typical; typical cult is typical.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
God, it just makes me feel sick.

I hope there is news soon and he is OK - and SHE is arrested for assaulting him! :grouch:

Hi Freetoshine! Yes, it's sick, but I bet that Stu will come out of this on top. It might take a little time, but he's not one to back down. In fact, I'm glad he's on our side! His resolve to get scientology out of Plymouth will only get stronger. Just another big fat footbullet. CoS's ego is so huge, they are blind to the fact that their actions like this are just hurting them and creating more dislike. We knew they were like this, but now the cameras are rolling and the whole world gets to watch. (Thank God we are on the outside!)

I can't wait to see Stu's next video after he gets out. This is for you, Stu...:hug:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hi Freetoshine! Yes, it's sick, but I bet that Stu will come out of this on top. It might take a little time, but he's not one to back down. In fact, I'm glad he's on our side! His resolve to get scientology out of Plymouth will only get stronger. Just another big fat footbullet. CoS's ego is so huge, they are blind to the fact that their actions like this are just hurting them and creating more dislike. We knew they were like this, but now the cameras are rolling and the whole world gets to watch. (Thank God we are on the outside!)

I can't wait to see Stu's next video after he gets out. This is for you, Stu...:hug:

They've taken his equipment and tapes so he may not be able to make vids for a while if they are held as evidence. And I realised that it's Sandra doing this shit, not Vicki Boyce who is the one who stole the signs.