What's new

Thank god! Its Aunti Em! out of Oz and back in f888ing Kansas!

I Call BS

Patron
Uh hi all...Feel like Im joining Fight Club (the movie) and about to hear the rules (rules 1 thru 4: "NEVER talk about....")
I am more than a little afraid to be here ....and uh....NOT "there" (what does THAT tell ya, right off! ). Straying from the rest of the little lambs could cause me great losses, or so I am still made to believe, on top of the many I already have... And I have no willingness to take more!! LOL!!(Wow...guess 12 years in Scientology didnt make as much of an impression on me as my bank account says it did...I am still just little old me and no super-powers apparent yet).
None the less, it is like a HUGE breath of relief just to arrive to a group where I may have a chance at actually thinking for myself, exercising INTEGRITY of self with its "REAL" definition....you know...ACTUAL freedom.
I'll tell my story when I find my footing. Thanks for having me.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Big Welcome Aboard!!!

Welcome ICBS!!!

Great to have you here.

Unfortunately, we know exactly how you feel (good and terrible?) but it gets better -believe me.

Just chill, hang out and when you're ready... S T O R Y ! ! !

No, it's really good every time another person comes to their senses and wakes up. Love it.

HAB

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Welcome, newcomer. Kick back your heels, sit on the porch with an iced tea, listen to the crickets humming, and let the weight of your old world fall away. You can feel safe here.

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome2: OUT of all that Insanity and INTO REAL Life, Real Freedom, BS! :yes:

And we can't wait to read your stories! :drama: We got our popcorn, made extra for you, got my favorite seat by the cozy fireplace an' everthang....

smartone

My Own Boss
Uh hi all...Feel like Im joining Fight Club (the movie) and about to hear the rules (rules 1 thru 4: "NEVER talk about....")
I am more than a little afraid to be here ....and uh....NOT "there" (what does THAT tell ya, right off! ). Straying from the rest of the little lambs could cause me great losses, or so I am still made to believe, on top of the many I already have... And I have no willingness to take more!! LOL!!(Wow...guess 12 years in Scientology didnt make as much of an impression on me as my bank account says it did...I am still just little old me and no super-powers apparent yet).
None the less, it is like a HUGE breath of relief just to arrive to a group where I may have a chance at actually thinking for myself, exercising INTEGRITY of self with its "REAL" definition....you know...ACTUAL freedom.
I'll tell my story when I find my footing. Thanks for having me.

Welcome! You'll find yourself amongst some of the nicest people on this board. Enjoy the company and well done for finally breaking free! Looking forward to your story when you're ready to share. We love stories :drama:

Papabear

Patron
Oh wow, I love the name! I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that!?" moment!

Welcome, take your time, take off your shoes and scrunch your toes on the carpet! Take long walks on the forum and get your bearings, we'll be here when you are ready.

Cheers!
Papabear

Welcome Beautiful !!

Thats what i call you in my story Hope to here yours soon its like having the church lifted off your chest !!!!:dance3: WELCOME HOME !!! Its not dixie but it will do !!!:thumbsup:

GT told me to trust my self you can too !!!:bigcry:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
(Wow...guess 12 years in Scientology didnt make as much of an impression on me as my bank account says it did...I am still just little old me and no super-powers apparent yet)

Oh, that's funny and sad all at the same time. Welcome!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: I Call BS. You will find this a very good place to sort through what you really feel and think.

From your post it sounds as if you are either very recently out or still in, or one of the many "secretly out" with family and friends in that they don't want to lose. That is a very uncomfortable position. Threatened with losing everything if you show any signs of being normal.

Relax and read people's stories. When you are ready, we're here to talk to. :cheers:

G

Gottabrain

Hi I Call! WELCOME!!!:heartflower:

Someone on this Board made a comment that not only is exscn.net a great tool for discussing and healing from our experiences with Scn, but that people on this Board have a great deal of intelligence, compassion and sense of humour in other areas as well, which makes it a wonderful forum for discussing just about anything. For the most part, we GET each other. That is a beautiful thing, since there's no where else to discuss so many aspects of Scilo and we also find many of our old friends here, too. There's a lot of love to share, all around.

By the way, about the title of your post.... it's a bit humorous in a way. You see, this is an AUSTRALIAN forum, and you just said "Out of OZ". We refer to Australia as OZ (Aus) here.

So you haven't LEFT OZ, mate, you've JUST ARRIVED!!! LOL!!
:roflmao:

Welcome Newbie!

LOL, yes, that is funny! :)

Welcome Icall, I'm so glad you're out and that you are joining us here. Take your time, stop to smell the roses. This is the beginning of your wonderful new life. Welcome to freedom! :happydance:

We understand where you are coming from.