What's new

There are times in ones life..........

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are times in ones life, when things dominate out of all proportion and the only thing you feel is right is to go with it.

However,going back in time and trying to find answers can often end up being the exact opposite of what you would have wished for.

All I ever really wanted to do was to give my Father the benifit of the doubt, I had held inside all these years. All I ever really wanted to do was to find my brothers, Adam and Patrick and my stepmother whom, I now know was never even married to my Father. Initially that is all I wanted.

I was talking to someone recently, and I told them, If I knew what I know now, I would NEVER have followed this path. However, having said this, I would have always wondered about the truth of the matter. Hard as it is and disgusted as I am about all of it, it is better to know the truth than all of the lies. There are and have been many lies, many of which have come from my own "family".

Not from my immediate family as in my children and my now ex husband of many years, but those who whether I like it or not am reated to.

I never did find my brothers, I never did find my Mother, I did not even really find my Father. He may be there in the flesh, but not in the mind. We have been in contact for some three years now, I phone him periodically and even though he does know how to use a phone, he has not phoned me once. Not once. I know he lives in another world and I try so hard to understand this, to be a good girl and have compassion and love for him, but it is hard, when it is always a one way communication.

I don't even know why I am trying to explain this. I don't know why I am so bothered by this. I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why!

I feel used and abused, and most of all by those that had no right to do this to me. Not in the way it was done, just because they wanted to know the truth. If you wanted the truth, then you should have just asked me, out right, not like this. You know who you are, who I am talking to. To my anon friends, whom may think I really have lost the plot, no I have not. I have finally awakened to the real who.

Just like scientology, its stranger than fiction, and just like scientology it is nothing I ever want to be a part of. Perhaps you should go see a psychiatrist and lay those demons to rest, Mr. Frog, as recieved by e-mail.

This will be my final communication, some things should be laid to rest and this is one of them.

Had a feeling all along, from now on I will listen to my gut instincts.

To my anon friends on this board, scientology ain't got nothing where supposed family is concerned. Nothing at all.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am so sorry that you are having to go through this period in your life. All I can do is send you a hug and my prayers that this shall pass.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sharone,

I feel the same what Grey Wolf does. It seems there is and has been a lot of pain in your life. I'm very sorry you didn't find all of your family. I hope you will some day.

Lots of love to you and my prayers for a healed, happy and healthy future.

C

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, Sharone

There are times in ones life, when things dominate out of all proportion and the only thing you feel is right is to go with it.

However,going back in time and trying to find answers can often end up being the exact opposite of what you would have wished for.

All I ever really wanted to do was to give my Father the benifit of the doubt, I had held inside all these years. All I ever really wanted to do was to find my brothers, Adam and Patrick and my stepmother whom, I now know was never even married to my Father. Initially that is all I wanted.

I was talking to someone recently, and I told them, If I knew what I know now, I would NEVER have followed this path. However, having said this, I would have always wondered about the truth of the matter. Hard as it is and disgusted as I am about all of it, it is better to know the truth than all of the lies. There are and have been many lies, many of which have come from my own "family".

Not from my immediate family as in my children and my now ex husband of many years, but those who whether I like it or not am reated to.

I never did find my brothers, I never did find my Mother, I did not even really find my Father. He may be there in the flesh, but not in the mind. We have been in contact for some three years now, I phone him periodically and even though he does know how to use a phone, he has not phoned me once. Not once. I know he lives in another world and I try so hard to understand this, to be a good girl and have compassion and love for him, but it is hard, when it is always a one way communication.

I don't even know why I am trying to explain this. I don't know why I am so bothered by this. I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why!

I feel used and abused, and most of all by those that had no right to do this to me. Not in the way it was done, just because they wanted to know the truth. If you wanted the truth, then you should have just asked me, out right, not like this. You know who you are, who I am talking to. To my anon friends, whom may think I really have lost the plot, no I have not. I have finally awakened to the real who.

Just like scientology, its stranger than fiction, and just like scientology it is nothing I ever want to be a part of. Perhaps you should go see a psychiatrist and lay those demons to rest, Mr. Frog, as recieved by e-mail.

This will be my final communication, some things should be laid to rest and this is one of them.

To my anon friends on this board, scientology ain't got nothing where supposed family is concerned. Nothing at all.

You touch so many hearts - :console: Mine goes out to you. :bighug:
Take Care

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
Healing goes on

Sharone, I have such respect for you. I think I know what you are saying. This board is a place to sort, but perhaps not a place to heal--there is too much of the s.o.s. here, which the wounded DO NOT NEED.

Happily, what we need is inside us and will always rise.

You have many friends who grew from what you had the courage to write.

Wisened One

Crusader
:bighug: Sharon. I've applauded you for speaking out and sharing your stories from day one, and I still do, now! We all have to share our experiences, keeping it quiet is NOT the thing to do! :nope: :grouch:

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors

Sharone best wishes in your travels. It is probably beter to have shared your raw emotions than to keep them trapped inside. And gong back in time can help you to understand but at times it opens the door for more questions.

There are no universal answers for each individual and unfortunately we all have to suffer through our own sludge.

Your gut instincts are a very good guide, but it doesn't hurt to seek advice or to look for answers from others who have traveled a same or similar path and offer advice in good faith.

I have a feeling you will find what you need to help you find some peace. Best always.

FoTi

Crusader
Sharone, maybe you could write your story to Oprah, If you could get on her show, maybe her staff, along with maybe being on Oprah and having it go out over the air waves....maybe...just maybe....your family might be found. It would be worth a try, and it would be a good show for Oprah and would help to show a lot more people how destructive the cult it. I sure hope you find your family.:hug: