What's new

Today Tonight Feb 4th 2010 Saxton versus Hunt

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the tip! I thought they might, given that Aaron mentioned that he had a Channel 7 film crew with him at court yesterday.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
There's a great story up, but no video that I can find yet.

Great to see that Senator Xenophon is commenting on the cults harassment of his witnesses now too. I also love that the media broke the 4th wall and mentioned their reporters were being spied on by a cult "OTVIII" - nice way to not so subtle back up Aaron's story, yet technically keep the story unbaised.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Vicki's response:

Sent: Thursday, 4 February 2010 12:57 PM
To: Seymour, Bryan
Subject: Re: Today Tonight - Channel Seven

Dear Bryan,

The matter is before the court and any discussion of legal proceedings before being heard by the magistrate would be clear contempt of Court.

It is reprehensible of Today Tonight (Channel Seven) to try to pass judgment in a case yet to be heard before the New South Wales Court.

Yours sincerely,

Vicki Dunstan

Church of Scientology Australia

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Bryan,

4229230501_fddae24bab.jpg

Yours sincerely,

Vicki Dunstan

Church of Scientology Australia

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I was waiting for them to show A Kirstie Alley "bird". :p

She really does do it better.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm having trouble stopping from laughing.:dieslaughing:

There was almost sympathy there in the report for the poor deluded culties - absolutely priceless program. :hysterical:

Batshit crazy cult is batshit crazy and no-one seeing that program tonight would be in any doubt about it at all - great work by Bryan and his crew.:clap:

And Aaron did very well too!:thumbsup:

And Vicky Dunstan flipping the bird? Priceless.:happydance:

I've been waiting for that to appear somewhere in the media - coming back to haunt you, Vick?:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Support is reportedly spreading in Canberra for a senate inquiry into Scientology, focusing not on its religious beliefs, rather its practices.

Well, in all truth, the practices *are* the belief, but, this works too :)

Zinj

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just yer standard "bird tech" at work getting the great results all hubturd tech gets.

outtech

Patron with Honors
They actually showed Zhent's photo of Vicki flipping him off? :D Today Tonight, I apologise for all the times I laughed at The Chaser guys when they lampooned your show. Awesome, that they're calling the cult out on their harassment of ex-Scientologists.

Chess

Patron with Honors
That was a great piece of media. I'm beginning to think the only time Scn takes its foot out of its mouth is to put the other one in.
When's the ruling on the AVO?
Good work Arron