What's new

What Are Ideal Orgs Really All About?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
IIRC, Paul was in Div 6 not Div 4.
Anyway, Paul played lead guitar in one of the 2 music bands (I played lead guitar in the other).

BTW, Paul did login on this MB awhile back but I am not going to "out him" (reveal his nic).

Leland

Crusader
As far as staffing them...I guess is the Cult can shuffle some kids from poorer second and third world sort of Countries to more prosperous Countries like Australia or Western Europe or the States....then that is one problem somewhat solved?

Are not there suppose to be a lot of Russians in Cult Clearwater? (as Hotel Maids and such? )

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Well, stuff like that could change overnight in scn. One day you're a highly trained auditor, the next you're cleaning bathrooms. One day you're a bodyrouter, the next you're training up as a C/S ...
Yes, I left staff in Spring 1976 and went back to college.
I am guessing that you were at Riverside Mission a bit later in the same year after I left.
So, maybe, a few staff positions/people changed. This is my guess.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Since training and processing seems to have become a thing of the past and the cult now makes its money by selling shiny baubles to 'whales' who have more money than sense, I somehow doubt it. I mean, why go to all that trouble?
LOL !

HellYeah! Why spend a decade to train up to Class VIII when you can attain an even better state of beingness in 30 seconds, simply by using your charge card to buy a lapel pin status that entitles you to even better seating at the next event.

For a million dollar status pin you get to sit in the third (3rd row) right behind the 2nd row "10 million dollars and up" whales---who sit directly behind the 1st row movie actors.

While on the surface this may appear like the farcical buffoonery of fools, it is assuredly not. Because it can be proven that being seated closer to the smirking con man spewing lies at the podium scientifically raises ones chances of securing one's eternity[sup]1[/sup].

b5c07532e0d87e5617f4f92ea3185391a57b68aa2f0536fd407c37708b26d56b.jpg

[sup]1[/sup] securing one's eternity: Attaining assured immortality in writing (on a completion certificate that actually states the word "eternity" next to a firmly affixed gold star foil certificate seals (of authenticity) that was purchased by the org from from upstat office supply stores near you for only 11 cents each. (scientific proof below):

certs-768x241.png

Screen%20Shot%202018-08-17%20at%209.50.48%20AM_zpsubydg0ai.png

SCIENTOLOGY: Certificates, Symbols, Seals & Status---splurge on it!

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It could be that the Class VIII course is STILL a prerequisite for X, XI and XII, but that they aren't currently offering VIII (and by implication, not creating any new Class XIIs, unless they did the Class VIII course years ago). If that is the case, how are they going to offer the Ls when the Class XIIs still there leave/die/retire/get declared?
And the SHSBC (Class VI) is a prerequisite for VIII, and they allegedly aren't offering it.
Anybody talk to anyone who's recently been in about what's happening at ASHO?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
And the SHSBC (Class VI) is a prerequisite for VIII, and they allegedly aren't offering it.
My guess is that by not offering the briefing course anymore but still offering VIII is to allow current briefing course grads the glorious chance to spend more money on the next level and continue on "up" while they still have enough holdover staff to train them.
But by no longer offering one of the key prerequisite steps to getting to VIII they tip their hand that they are wrapping up their investment in training public.
After all, it's been discovered and proven that they just need to sell them trinkets of glorification and prestige for whatever price they feel like asking and their hypnotized subjects will just fork it over.
What a circus tent full of clowns, the likes of which would make Barnum & Bailey blush!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I have not talked to anyone who's recently been in, but I strongly suspect that what's happening at ASHO is exactly the same thing that has been happening at ASHO since it was set up in the late 1960s. . .

Nothing, other than people deluding themselves and others about saving the world with their miraculous powers and people joyously applauding euphoric wins that didn't actually happen.

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, I left staff in Spring 1976 and went back to college.
I am guessing that you were at Riverside Mission a bit later in the same year after I left.
So, maybe, a few staff positions/people changed. This is my guess.
Safe bet. . .

There is a hapless staff member (Bob Blowdown) still on staff since 1976 who is posted in HCO's mimeo section, thick glasses and ink-stained hands. And he has 38 pc folders trying to de-bug his stalled case with reviews, repairs, int rundowns, study rescue assessments, incomplete Happiness Rundowns, an incomplete PTS rundown and several TRs debug assessments done since he has been bogged on blinkless TR-0 since 1986 when Ron blew.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I have not talked to anyone who's recently been in, but I strongly suspect that what's happening at ASHO is exactly the same thing that has been happening at ASHO since it was set up in the late 1960s. . .

Nothing, other than people deluding themselves and others about saving the world with their miraculous powers and people joyously applauding euphoric wins that didn't actually happen.
Hoaxy, did you know that scrawny, sandy haired Assho reg named Frank "Skip" Benjamin? It was through his family that I was lead into Scientology, started around 68 in Jr. High but I didn't get serious about it till 72 during my Jr. year.

HelluvaHoax!

Hoaxy, did you know that scrawny, sandy haired Assho reg named Frank "Skip" Benjamin? It was through his family that I was lead into Scientology, started around 68 in Jr. High but I didn't get serious about it till 72 during my Jr. year.

no...was he one one of those chronic staff members who probably couldn't get a job at Walmart but he was saving the world, whilst being a totally failed case himself?

they just KNOWWWWWW the tech works 100% of the time on everyone, on this planet.

if they can jussssst get their stats up a little, they can get more personal enhancement time to finish their post training TIP, after which they can maybe get some free student auditing to repair the decades old mangle inside their PC folders.

they have hope that the way out is the way through.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
no...was he one one of those chronic staff members who probably couldn't get a job at Walmart but he was saving the world, whilst being a totally failed case himself?

they just KNOWWWWWW the tech works 100% of the time on everyone, on this planet.

if they can jussssst get their stats up a little, they can get more personal enhancement time to finish their post training TIP, after which they can maybe get some free student auditing to repair the decades old mangle inside their PC folders.

they have hope that the way out is the way through.
He came from a wealthy family and would get bailed out by his dad when he needed help of any kind. He would frequently blow his post and come back to live with his parents, Sea Org wife in tow until he destimmed enough to go back and the cycle would start all over again. He told my friends I was an SP because I thought some of what he told us was hilarious when he was quite serious about it. Had a negative impact on my friendships with kids that looked up to him.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
HelluvaHoax! said: ↑
Miscavige is looking more and more like Alfred E. Newman these days.
(I ran into a snag trying to reply to HH's post and couldn't type below his quoted post. Operating DB)

He's a ringer for him and more and more so every year! It's uncanny and no amount of other peoples money can make up for looking like Alfred E. Neuman.

alfred_e_newman.jpeg

HelluvaHoax!

He came from a wealthy family and would get bailed out by his dad when he needed help of any kind. He would frequently blow his post and come back to live with his parents, Sea Org wife in tow until he destimmed enough to go back and the cycle would start all over again. He told my friends I was an SP because I thought some of what he told us was hilarious when he was quite serious about it. Had a negative impact on my friendships with kids that looked up to him.
Oh, another colorful story of Scientologists and their mental mimeo machine that oft erupts in goldenrod hued "considerations" about who is and is not an "SP".

It can happen at any moment, seemingly without explanation. . .

Scieno-Scenario: A Scientology "whale" donor pulls into the parking lot at Celebrity Centre, accompanied by his wife in the passenger seat. Both are bejeweled in clear bracelets, OT rings, IAS medals, pins and other sector-salvaging, shiny-status-sympbols.

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
We're going to be late for course if we don't find a parking spot, goddammit!

MRS. MEGAPATRONIUS
It's okay honey, we are both triple Kha-Khans, they won't do
anything to us. Wait, I think I see a spot on the other side,
someone is pulling out!

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
Wow, I just did a clay demo on postulates yesterday on course
and already I have achieved total certainty on being able to
get a parking space for the rest of eternity. Huge win, I've
got to write this up for Advance! magazine honey.

Just as the Megapatronius' Rolls Royce is about to turn and pull into the now-open parking spot, another Scientology student zips into it.

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
(opens window, screaming with TR-8 tech)
WTF???!!! That was my parking space you counter-intentioned piece of shit!

OTHER SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh, sorry, I was waiting for that spot for the past five minutes, before
you even pulled into the lot. Gotta run, or I'll be late for course....

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
Wait, come back!!! I'm going to write a KR on your ass and get you
com-ev'd for not following policy on flowing power to power.

SECURITY GUARD (walks up, inquires)
Sir, is everything okay here?

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
No, it's not okay. That guy just stole my parking space,
I want his car towed and his ass thrown in ethics now!

SECURITY GUARD
Please calm down sir, let's try to find you another space.

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
No!!! I don't want another space. I postulated THAT space,
so knock off the CI, OI, Eval and Inval.

SECURITY GUARD
Sir, I am just trying to help you.

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
Oh, so you've totally bought into that DB's enemy line!!! You're both fucking SPs!
I must inform you at this point that I am on the SP DETECTION & HANDLING course
and I am going to use Ron's tech to shatter both of your suppressive asses!

SECURITY GUARD
Sir, I don's know any of the words you are saying, I am not a Scientologist,
I just work for a security company that is contracted for this parking lot.

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
Wuttt? Well let me r-factor you then. Do you see my wife and I are wearing
Galactic Humanitarian Medallions of Honor? That guy was only an IAS lifetime status.
You see my white 2018 Rolls that I am driving? Well that guy
had a fucking 2011 Toyota, what does that tell you?

SECURITY GUARD
I don't know sir, what does it tell me?

MR. MEGAPATRONIUS
More fucking flashback?!!!
Okay, buddy you just lost your eternity too.

Whew! I feel much better, so glad I got that out of my system! LOL