What's new

Who is the one spamming about the Steve Hall thing?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think that there are 3 possibilities:
  • It was sent by OSA.
  • It was sent by APIS trying to collect material against Steve for a justice action.
  • It was sent by Indies who are investigating who leaked the Steve Hall tantrum in the hope that someone falls for it and gives them information they're looking for. Kind of an OSA trick, I think that Marty knows that well.

You forgot option #4.. It was sent by a Scn Watcher because we were getting bored and needed some drama.

Jquepublic

You forgot option #4.. It was sent by a Scn Watcher because we were getting bored and needed some drama.

I honestly think it was sent by a FZer who read Steve's commentary and thought "who the fuck does this guy think he is?!" If I were a Scientologist (I'm not) in the FZ (I'm not) and I were in that group (I'm not) then I would have called him on his BS too - the Int guys assume an authority to which they are simply not entitled and the whole exchange proves they consider themselves to be superior to the rest of the non-CoS Scn field (they're not). I might not have called him a merchant of chaos...but I'd have given him a good solid bitchslap.

Gadfly

Crusader
I honestly think it was sent by a FZer who read Steve's commentary and thought "who the fuck does this guy think he is?!" If I were a Scientologist (I'm not) in the FZ (I'm not) and I were in that group (I'm not) then I would have called him on his BS too - the Int guys assume an authority to which they are simply not entitled and the whole exchange proves they consider themselves to be superior to the rest of the non-CoS Scn field (they're not). I might not have called him a merchant of chaos...but I'd have given him a good solid bitchslap.

Part of this is that these ex-Sea Org members have been heavily brain-washed by the nonsense they read and accepted when they did Product 0, Product One and Product Two when in the Sea Org. These are courses that each Sea Org member must do, as they contain the mindset that is required to remain in such a nutty group.

Ideas such as these:

Sea Org members are the ELITE in Scientology.

Any Sea Org member would be lionized when walking into a Class IV Org.

The Sea Org is putting Ethics in on the rest of the planet.

Many are called and few are chosen.

These sort of people, especially the morons who somehow stayed in long enough to end up at INT, bought into everything Hubbard said hook-line-and-sinker. Including all of this nonsense of elitism that is deeply interwoven into the Sea Org "data" by Hubbard.

These idiots, like Steve Hall, think with nonsense like "we are salvaging this sector", and "the Sea Org is leading the charge". They are the most brain-washed of all the brain-washed. They went with it ALL OF THE WAY! :omg:

Hubbard somewhere describes Scientologists as the "not yet quite gone of the long gone". When in fact, a Sea Org member is "the totally gone of the mostly gone".

A Sea Org member is a person who has accepted all of Hubbard's nonsense to an extreme degree. They have much MORE unraveling to do than anybody else. One would expect to see people like Hall displaying the idiocies that he does. Strong indoctrination dies a slow and painful death.

Does anyone have a picture of Marty standing proudly in his Sea Org dress whites? :lol:

THAT is a MORON!

Last edited:

MissWog

Reading HighWinds will scare the shit out of a wog! Wish those could be plastered all over Tony's Underground.. That magazine makes the Hubbards Daily Orders and Sunday Funnies look as harmful as Mr. Rogers.
Seriously! If people could see those PDFs full color and page by page.. I think it would cause some damage.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Interesting. Now the battle to bring down the "Church of Miscavology" is being sideswiped by a battle between the FZs & the Indies.

That's why I don't do groups, and stopped doing them before I stopped being an indie.

You're always gonna get internecine squabbling.

Ideologically speaking, I honestly think that people need to be wary of gurus and the like. I've been reading some Buddhism and in some of the books, people are often advised to get a guru. I understand that there are people who can mentor us. They do it in the workplace- I'd never have gotten as far as I did without the mentoring I received- and they do it elsewhere. But all the same, caveat emptor. I won't say one should never have a spiritual mentor or guru. Sometimes that may be needed, though eventually the training wheels gotta come off the bike sometime, I hope. But when that mentor/guru/clergyperson/cult leader has power or money to gain or something worse (like Sandusky and his mentoring of young male children) then you've got a problem.

I do feel caveat emptor but I also realize that those who are searching are vulnerable and it's difficult for them to beware. If that weren't the case, fora like this one would not exist.

The thing about non CofS Scn is that it's just people. I have said that critics tend to forget that, but then again, so do people like Marty and some others. They want to lead. They should not want to lead. They should only want to mentor. Maybe that's the dividing line? The benchmark?

Interesting. Now the battle to bring down the "Church of Miscavology" is being sideswiped by a battle between the FZs & the Indies.

I think that is a misreading of the actual situation. Any such battle plan seems to be wholly one-sided on behalf of Rathbun & Company. I've yet to see or hear from any freezoner who has any interest in any sort of battle or conflict with Rathbun's group. That is not due to any measure of agreement with their goals but is wholly due to lack of interest in fruitless conflict.

The only concept which is universal among the freezone is the idea that individuals are free to choose their own path. That includes extremist attitudes such as Rathbun. Most freezoners don't share such views, but neither have they any interest in wasting time & energy on conflict with factions that do.

It would not surprise me though if there is some interest somewhere interested in creating the impression of such a conflict. That is certainly possible, and more than one possible interest might find some satisfaction in doing so.

Mark A. Baker

Megalomaniac

Well, since the cult is almost down to just Wee Davey and Top Gun, I guess for entertainment sciloon-style we'll have to settle for a FZ-Indie smackdown.:drama:

KSW Wars, anyone?:biggrin:

My idea was to have a 3-way volleyball tournament: Ex-Scientologists vs. OSA vs. Anonymous. It never went anywhere. But in recent research, I've just discovered the exact missing piece: the independent Scientologists.

OSA, if you want to come to the net, I'm game. :headspin:

Mac

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
My idea was to have a 3-way volleyball tournament: Ex-Scientologists vs. OSA vs. Anonymous. It never went anywhere. But in recent research, I've just discovered the exact missing piece: the independent Scientologists.

OSA, if you want to come to the net, I'm game. :headspin:

Mac
Hmm, how about give 'em each a big bag of marbles.......

:whistling:

Seriously, every time any of them get pissy I am reminded of this~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss

:idea: Or they all band together and start a new group they could call it "Ron's Corpse"

:whistling:

:)

[FONT=&quot]I received the email as well and I have a feeling it was a “marty independent” trying to get information and see where the freezone members were at in regards to Steve Hall and the others. I hate how “Marty Indies” try to control the Freezone.[/FONT]