What's new

Why Scientology Auditing May Be Creating CANCER???

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh My, you people are suspicious and cynical. Don't you ever get the idea that when a new person comes on the board, maybe you could learn something from them?

Only if they can quickly and clearly convey that they have something worth learning.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Oh My, you people are suspicious and cynical. Don't you ever get the idea that when a new person comes on the board, maybe you could learn something from them?
Most ex-scientologists have learned from their experience in dealing with purveyors of "something to learn". "Suspicious and cynical" doesn't begin to describe it.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would you have read it if he/she had titled it "I Know How To Cure Cancer"?

Probably.

I think he mentioned the continual dredging up of past incidents, engrams etc and the failure of scientology to "wash them in the light" as a causative agent. It sounds like he has something to give/sell us, we'll see. Either way, I'm not buying it.

I wouldn't even let you buy it for me, even if you used Tom Cruise's money.

Rd00

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the greatest benefits of auditing of course is finding blocked memories of pain & suffering, I would consider this Karma but of course LRH called these engrams. The E-Meter is a lie detector which helps to find these, which is all good, but the problem is this. JUST UNCOVERING PAST PROBLEMS doesn't wash them away.

If you just keep uncovering more & more past incidents without washing them with the LIGHT, they just keep building up. That is why many get sick as they go up the bridge. I saw this first hand as a doctor near the FLAG Base where people would go up the OT levels & get sicker & sicker.

The LIGHT is the energy all around us & it washes away Dark ENERGY, which are Engrams & any other suffering. LIGHT & DARK Energy cannot Occupy the same space. The BIG thing that people need to do to wash away many of these uncovered memories is to cleanse them with LIGHT!

Tai CHI, CHI Gong, Breathwork, Yoga, Exercise, these start washing away the built up DARK ENERGIES uncovered with Auditing. And there is another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes... It's like a LIGHT CLEANSE.

The simple thing here is that GOOD ENERGY will wash away much of the ENERGIES that were stirred up in AUDITING & I can tell you much more as we get to know each other.

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

Thanks for your post, but Boy, you've sure tweaked a bunch of ESMB-ers! Some questions:

1) Could you let us know what kind of doctor you were/are? (I'm guessing chiropractor).

2) Can you explain what "washing with the light" really means? (sounds like some sort of "visualization technique") common to all new age groups, even Scientology.

3) Are you aware that the "LIGHT Vs. DARK" paradigm might POSSIBLY be another cult being planted with the intent to divide people and create conflict? (I see the conflict already starting right here on ESMB) :wink2:

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/02/110208112741.htm

Feb. 8, 2011 — An inadequate amount of sleep has been associated with higher risks of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and death. Now colon cancer can be added to the list.
Share This:

In a ground-breaking new study published in the Feb. 15, 2011 issue of the journal Cancer, researchers from University Hospitals (UH) Case Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, found that individuals who averaged less than six hours of sleep at night had an almost 50 percent increase in the risk of colorectal adenomas compared with individuals sleeping at least seven hours per night. Adenomas are a precursor to cancer tumors, and left untreated, they can turn malignant.

"To our knowledge, this is the first study to report a significant association of sleep duration and colorectal adenomas," said Li Li, MD, PhD, the study's principal investigator, family medicine physician in the Department of Family Medicine at UH Case Medical Center and Associate Professor of Family Medicine, Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. "A short amount of sleep can now be viewed as a new risk factor for the development of the development of colon cancer."

In the study, patients were surveyed by phone prior to coming into the hospital for scheduled colonoscopies at UH Case Medical Center. They were asked demographic information as well as questions from the Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index (PSQI), which obtains information about the patient's overall sleep quality during the past month. The PSQI asks for such information as how frequently one has trouble sleeping and how much sleep one has had per night. The study was funded by the National Cancer Institute through Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.

Of the 1,240 patients, 338 were diagnosed with colorectal adenomas at their colonoscopy. The patients with adenomas were found in general to have reported sleeping less than six hours compared to compared to those patients without adenomas (control) patients, and the association between amount of sleep and adenomas remained even when adjusted for family history, smoking, and waist-to-hip ratio (a measurement of obesity).

The researchers also found a slightly stronger association of sleep duration with adenomas with women compared to men, but the difference was not statistically significant.

Dr Li said.....

One of the greatest benefits of auditing of course is finding blocked memories of pain & suffering, I would consider this Karma but of course LRH called these engrams. The E-Meter is a lie detector which helps to find these, which is all good, but the problem is this. JUST UNCOVERING PAST PROBLEMS doesn't wash them away.

If you just keep uncovering more & more past incidents without washing them with the LIGHT, they just keep building up. That is why many get sick as they go up the bridge. I saw this first hand as a doctor near the FLAG Base where people would go up the OT levels & get sicker & sicker.

The LIGHT is the energy all around us & it washes away Dark ENERGY, which are Engrams & any other suffering. LIGHT & DARK Energy cannot Occupy the same space. The BIG thing that people need to do to wash away many of these uncovered memories is to cleanse them with LIGHT!

Tai CHI, CHI Gong, Breathwork, Yoga, Exercise, these start washing away the built up DARK ENERGIES uncovered with Auditing. And there is another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes... It's like a LIGHT CLEANSE.

The simple thing here is that GOOD ENERGY will wash away much of the ENERGIES that were stirred up in AUDITING & I can tell you much more as we get to know each other.

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker
Welcome Lightworker. What type of doctor are you ? I'm wondering if I know you ?