What's new

XDN - origins of - question for OT's

Div6

Crusader
Here is a claim I had not seen before. Our friend, Mr. Filbert on the origins of the PTS RD, Introspection RD and XDN:

"It has come in and out of vogue over the last four or five years. I guess that it is cancelled now. The whole thing started in 1966, February 3rd when yours truly R3Red out 5 flows of evil (and wrote Mr. Hubbard about it) and used rudiments and L & N processes and flows together with engram runs on S & D terminals. In other words, I developed the PTS R/D down at the same time. I received an acknowledgement for my letter and then seven years later he came out with this subject over his signature. Both of them, the PTS Rundown and Expanded Dianetics. I suppose he made $100 million, and I suppose he put it in gold, and I suppose he has $1 billion out of this. I would rather understand how it works and be able to do it, then have the billion dollars. I think justice has been served well in this matter. That is the true origin of Expanded Dianetics and the PTS Rundown."

This quote is from here.

Any one have any experience with the research line on these technologies?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is a claim I had not seen before. Our friend, Mr. Filbert on the origins of the PTS RD, Introspection RD and XDN:

"It has come in and out of vogue over the last four or five years. I guess that it is cancelled now. The whole thing started in 1966, February 3rd when yours truly R3Red out 5 flows of evil (and wrote Mr. Hubbard about it) and used rudiments and L & N processes and flows together with engram runs on S & D terminals. In other words, I developed the PTS R/D down at the same time. I received an acknowledgement for my letter and then seven years later he came out with this subject over his signature. Both of them, the PTS Rundown and Expanded Dianetics. I suppose he made $100 million, and I suppose he put it in gold, and I suppose he has $1 billion out of this. I would rather understand how it works and be able to do it, then have the billion dollars. I think justice has been served well in this matter. That is the true origin of Expanded Dianetics and the PTS Rundown."

This quote is from here.

Any one have any experience with the research line on these technologies?

Yes!

On both Filbert and the PTS R/D and XDN.

The S&D was the forerunner to the PTS R/D and some of the XDN R/Ds.

Most know the history of R3R - which evolved from incident running - which evolved from Dianetics.......the conflict was back in 1963 when R3R first came out most of the pc's of those days ran incidents holographically.

As the qickie grade tech came into being R3R degraded down to Mental Image Picture running.

XDN had a lot of stand alone discoveries, not the least of which was - Why a Thetan Compulsively Mocks Up - "threat of loss." - Which brought into being the running of intentions - running intentions was also an ofshoot of GPM running.

Rather than go into it - Filbert is a delusionary legend in his own mind!:eek: :eek:

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Div6

Crusader
Yes!

On both Filbert and the PTS R/D and XDN.

Rather than go into it - Filbert is a delusionary legend in his own mind!:eek: :eek:

Alan
Aren't we all?:eyeroll:

I have to respect the guy, for at least putting it out there, when he did, as he did. I will let others judge the value of it on their own.

Thanks..,

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don't know the origins of XDN, but I have been told that the FPRD is based on XDN and was created in part to replace it.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aren't we all?:eyeroll:

I have to respect the guy, for at least putting it out there, when he did, as he did. I will let others judge the value of it on their own.

Thanks..,

No, I protest! Some of us are much higher toned! :eyeroll:

We are heroic delusive legends in our own Spirit! :ohmy: :melodramatic: :melodramatic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Div6

Crusader
No, I protest! Some of us are much higher toned! :eyeroll:

We are heroic delusive legends in our own Spirit! :ohmy: :melodramatic: :melodramatic:

You know, you and he both agree on far more than you disagree on...you just state it differently.

For example, you both agree that Hubbard was nucking futs.

"I have defined the purposes, and the unfortunate misapplications, of Power Processes. The story behind them is a bit of a tragedy because L. Ron Hubbard developed these privately and he ran them on himself, and left them unflat. He's got them backwards, and has been kind of crazy ever since 1965. Prior to that particular period in time, he seemed to be essentially rational. Since that period or time he has been essentially irrational. His error is actually on the first process, Due to the fact that he made this error, compounded by the fact that his following in the churches are on a monkey-see, monkey-do basis, physically, mentally, and spiritually with this man, they uniformly run the processes to the same unflat point that he did."

Wasn't this around the time you saw LRH swap valences, and go over to the dark side?

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
XDN

LRH was researching XDN in 1974 when I was on the Apollo, and all the bulletins went right into our in baskets the day they were issued. A guy from our unit, Bruce, was psychotic and being put through the rundown. After he finished, he blew and wrote us a postcard from home when he arrived, which included HOW he escaped the ship and got home, which I used as a model for MY blow! Mike

Div6

Crusader
LRH was researching XDN in 1974 when I was on the Apollo, and all the bulletins went right into our in baskets the day they were issued. A guy from our unit, Bruce, was psychotic and being put through the rundown. After he finished, he blew and wrote us a postcard from home when he arrived, which included HOW he escaped the ship and got home, which I used as a model for MY blow! Mike

Not really what one may call "a product", it sounds like. :duh:

So how did he blow?