What's new

Anatomy of a Refund

I went clear too 411 - same way you did.

Oh, by the way, the Clear Certainty Rundown is another SCAM. They just ask you questions about "what happened" and you tell them "I am mocking up my own reactive mind but I can stop it and control it" - and WHALLA - I have achieved the State of Clear.

Sunshine Rundown - go out to a roof top and look at the sunset after reading LRH's instructions on how to "ACT CLEAR" so you don't embarass the fat fucker. Then figure out how you can "act" clear so the minions in the Org feel you are some super novus hero.
I never did the sunshine rd. I was somewhat old school - I had ( before the state was identified) a clear cog on power setups, which made me a dianetic clear, then I did power, R-6ew, the clearing course - OT1, 2, 3, 7ep, R6EW 3 flows, the Clearing course & ot2 again, more ot 3, ot 4 nots style, 5, 6, 7 and then, lord love a duck, they decided I wasn't clear - and I pissed away an unholy amount of intensives on that BS with some C/S Q&A slathered in for good measure. I was an idiot to ever agree to that, but I thought it would make 7 run better. HA! BS.:melodramatic:

Mimsey

Daisy

Patron with Honors
You are welcome. Thanks all for reading. This is surprisingly therapeutic.

I'm trying not to put full names but if I mess up, oh well.

I had sent my full write up to RTC! They wrote back. Wow, I meant business.

Scan%2011.jpeg

Shewolf,

When a scientologist wants to report something that shouldn't be occurring, they will write a KR, (knowledge report). The highest dept would be RTC (religious technology center).
This is their response. What it says to me is: u r so f### up, we need to check your auditing folders.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shewolf,

When a scientologist wants to report something that shouldn't be occurring, they will write a KR, (knowledge report). The highest dept would be RTC (religious technology center).
This is their response. What it says to me is: u r so f### up, we need to check your auditing folders.

RTC does not even have a "terminal" sign a name of a person. :whistling:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
So let me get this straight, in scientology when a clear goes clear it's not clear that they have gone clear?

Standard teck since 1947. I wonder how all those 273 or whatever number mentioned in DMSMH felt about EL Con announcing Sonia Bianca in 1950 as the first clear on ad infinitum into 1960s....:unsure: I am waiting for LRH to return to say that OTVIII is really where one gets clear, to be perfectly CLEAR I need a good clear laugh from that scoundrel

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Standard teck since 1947. I wonder how all those 273 or whatever number mentioned in DMSMH felt about EL Con announcing Sonia Bianca in 1950 as the first clear on ad infinitum into 1960s....:unsure: I am waiting for LRH to return to say that OTVIII is really where one gets clear, to be perfectly CLEAR I need a good clear laugh from that scoundrel

To borrow words of wisdom of Richard M Nixon..."Let me make this perfectly clear....stay clear of Scientology!"

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out what clear meant given all the different definitions that came out over the years. Little did I know it was all part of Hubbard's confusion techniques (thanks Mockingbird and Jon Atack). "Clear on the first dynamic" - what the fuck does that even mean??? I figure I went "clear" by clearing the fuck out of there and never going back. Now that's the clear certainty rundown! :biggrin:

I was declared clear when I realised that I was mocking up my reactive mind.
What I was actually trying to express to the auditor was that I didn' t HAVE a reactive mind until I got into $cn., read about it and created it as a problem to solve.

I was declared clear, but as the folder went up lines I simply ended up in more and more ethics problems.:duh:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I never did the sunshine rd. I was somewhat old school - I had ( before the state was identified) a clear cog on power setups, which made me a dianetic clear, then I did power, R-6ew, the clearing course - OT1, 2, 3, 7ep, R6EW 3 flows, the Clearing course & ot2 again, more ot 3, ot 4 nots style, 5, 6, 7 and then, lord love a duck, they decided I wasn't clear - and I pissed away an unholy amount of intensives on that BS with some C/S Q&A slathered in for good measure. I was an idiot to ever agree to that, but I thought it would make 7 run better. HA! BS.:melodramatic:

Mimsey
OMFG!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was declared clear when I realised that I was mocking up my reactive mind.
What I was actually trying to express to the auditor was that I didn' t HAVE a reactive mind until I got into $cn., read about it and created it as a problem to solve.

I was declared clear, but as the folder went up lines I simply ended up in more and more ethics problems.:duh:

which begs the question

should we start a thread

Anatomy of the Reactive Mind, created by L Ron Hubbard and The Scientology Organization (a for profit company disguised as a religion so as to not pay taxes and have slave labor camps) all hiding behind the Religious Cloak?

:eyeroll:

That's the short version - I left out single grades, triple grades, expanded grades single flow, full drug rundown after ot3 ( including dianetics ) Joberg in the middle of nots, and of course all of the dianetics that was part of the clear procedure when they decided I wasn't clear while on ot7, sprinkled with a few reviews and redoing grade 4 while on OT 3. Mimsey

EDIT: You may wonder why in hell did he do all of that stuff? What possessed him?

I was a believer. I kept wondering: why was I not getting the results others were getting?

For instance, I do the clearing course, and (despite it was an altered version from the original) I am getting these odd reads ( I found out on OT7 they were lf f/ns or bd f/s) than are not in the basic books on e meter reads. I go into the AO to find out what's going on - I'm talking to Lisa Tate the tech sec, and she says "You look clear" so I think maybe that's it. I attest. Then I (having a big M/U on the EP - the materials say run it to an F/N) inadvertently quickie OT2, and fall on my head on OT3 ( nothing there) so I think Ah ha ! I need to redo my Clearing Course ( LRH data - if you can't do a level, something was missed earlier) and so they let me redo it, but THIS time, it has all of the platens. ( the earlier version was altered) So I do that. Get back on 3. Same problem. Do ot7 EP. more 3. same problem.

So then they c/s me for drug rd, and redo r6ew, clearing course and OT2.

It's a repeating pattern of not getting the results, but never once did I question the validity of the materials.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's the short version - I left out single grades, triple grades, expanded grades single flow, full drug rundown after ot3 ( including dianetics ) Joberg in the middle of nots, and of course all of the dianetics that was part of the clear procedure when they decided I wasn't clear while on ot7, sprinkled with a few reviews and redoing grade 4 while on OT 3. Mimsey

EDIT: You may wonder why in hell did he do all of that stuff? What possessed him?

I was a believer. I kept wondering: why was I not getting the results others were getting?

For instance, I do the clearing course, and (despite it was an altered version from the original) I am getting these odd reads ( I found out on OT7 they were lf f/ns or bd f/s) than are not in the basic books on e meter reads. I go into the AO to find out what's going on - I'm talking to Lisa Tate the tech sec, and she says "You look clear" so I think maybe that's it. I attest. Then I (having a big M/U on the EP - the materials say run it to an F/N) inadvertently quickie OT2, and fall on my head on OT3 ( nothing there) so I think Ah ha ! I need to redo my Clearing Course ( LRH data - if you can't do a level, something was missed earlier) and so they let me redo it, but THIS time, it has all of the platens. ( the earlier version was altered) So I do that. Get back on 3. Same problem. Do ot7 EP. more 3. same problem.

So the c/s me for drug rd, and redo r6ew, clearing course and OT2.

It's a repeating pattern of not getting the results, but never once did I question the validity of the materials.

Mimsey

Fucking-A Mims....This is SOP in Scientology - spinning around, up and down the Bridge!

So - Did you ever get Clear? JK:wink2::coolwink::biggrin::p

What does "Fall on your head" mean?

Fucking-A Mims....This is SOP in Scientology - spinning around, up and down the Bridge!

So - Did you ever get Clear? JK:wink2::coolwink::biggrin::p

What does "Fall on your head" mean?
Fall on my head = I had difficulty seeing or finding BT's, running them through the steps of OT3, etc. When I was on OT3 theory I was flummoxed and I asked fellow student and oldtimer Doc Wellington how do you find these BTs? He said: Hell, I can see them on my body. My jaw hit the floor.

What was really frustrating was I would read these OT wins in Advance mag, etc. and think - I can't do that. Then I was working as a NSO FESer at AOLA and I began reading PC folders, and this one girl really struck me - she ran the hell out of OT2 - like 3/4 or more through it and she began to see these masses on her body. They got her to attest a few sessions later and put her on OT3. That jacked my TA through the roof when I thought how my OT2 was quickie. And it was the genus of a long fruitless redoing the CC and OT 2.

I couldn't explain why they could see the masses and I couldn't, except I didn't have enough charge off my case, so, I went back to redo what was missed. Interestingly, I have asked this Q before on ESMB and others have said, yes after lots of OT2, they started seeing masses on their bodies. :shrug:

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Fall on my head = I had difficulty seeing or finding BT's, running them through the steps of OT3, etc. When I was on OT3 theory I was flummoxed and I asked fellow student and oldtimer Doc Wellington how do you find these BTs? He said: Hell, I can see them on my body. My jaw hit the floor.

What was really frustrating was I would read these OT wins in Advance mag, etc. and think - I can't do that. Then I was working as a NSO FESer at AOLA and I began reading PC folders, and this one girl really struck me - she ran the hell out of OT2 - like 3/4 or more through it and she began to see these masses on her body. They got her to attest a few sessions later and put her on OT3. That jacked my TA through the roof when I thought how my OT2 was quickie. And it was the genus of a long fruitless redoing the CC and OT 2.

I couldn't explain why they could see the masses and I couldn't, except I didn't have enough charge off my case, so, I went back to redo what was missed. Interestingly, I have asked this Q before on ESMB and others have said, yes after lots of OT2, they started seeing masses on their bodies. :shrug:

Mimsey

Good post!

A great philosopher once said: "Scientology is the celebration of attaining the mental illness known as OT."

You didn't celebrate.

Congratulations!

HelluvaHoax!

Mimsey

PART II:

Approximately 1/3 of Scientologists are delusional about their OT state and abilities.

Another 1/3 are dishonest about their OT state and abilities.

The remaining 1/3 listens to the other 2/3 get up at graduation and LIE--and figures: "Hey! it must just be me that can't see the Emperor's new Mass & BTs."

There is so much cheering and applause for the LIARS that otherwise sane people sometimes begin "postulating" the same mental illness as the others.

Leland

Crusader
When i read the "how to" on OT 2....and found out you had to "Chant".....it reminded me of Zen Buddhism....and other forms of Buddhism....

I thought it rather odd....

When i read the "how to" on OT 2....and found out you had to "Chant".....it reminded me of Zen Buddhism....and other forms of Buddhism....

I thought it rather odd....
What? Chant? It's the opposite - it's a mental, silent level. Lets say you're running the item: To upstage others.

So you think "to upstage others" and you see a fall. You note the read on the work sheet, then think it again. It falls again. You write that down. etc.

Lets say it reads 11 times before it goes flat - your worksheet reads: Item #13 f, f, f, f, lf, lf, lfbd, f, f, sf, sf, x

Then you go to the next item "Nix upstaging others" and you do the steps again - item #14, f, f, f, f, lf etc.

you do this session after session, day after day until you get the OT 2 ep.

According to El Ronald, he went through the whole R6 bank, plotting out each implant that makes it up, which is OT2. So there's bunch of them, some long some short.

OT II
OT II consists of hundreds of boring "implants" written in Hubbard's hand like "to be or not to be", followed by "spotting the light" that accompanied the "implants." EP (End Phenomena; the final result of processing "therapy") is rehabilitation of intention and ability to project intention. With an EP like that, it can't fail! "A series of processes directed at whole track implant materials (GPMs) dealing with dichotomies and binary thinking. Available at Advanced Organizations and higher." - Jonathon Barbera.
operation clam bake

Mimsey

PART II: I asked fellow student and oldtimer Doc Wellington how do you find these BTs? He said: Hell, I can see them on my body. My jaw hit the floor.

Approximately 1/3 of Scientologists are delusional about their OT state and abilities.

Another 1/3 are dishonest about their OT state and abilities.

The remaining 1/3 listens to the other 2/3 get up at graduation and LIE--and figures: "Hey! it must just be me that can't see the Emperor's new Mass & BTs."

There is so much cheering and applause for the LIARS that otherwise sane people sometimes begin "postulating" the same mental illness as the others.
You know, HH, Doc Wellington was not the sort given to lying. I don't know how long he and Vi, his wife (a class 8) were on lines, but I think they were on the BC at Saint Hill and did a lot of that old school goals listing.

While it is questionable what gains Scientology processing gives, and many think the OT levels are *Evaluation Supreme* by Hubbard in complete violation of the auditors code "I promise not the evaluate for the pc or tell him what to think about his case or gains in or out of session". So one could argue, that old school Goals listing consisted of items listed by the PC and thus were from his case and not Hubbard's, and one could get good gains from it.

Maybe Doc actually saw them? Maybe he thought he saw them? Who knows? There's a lot more to the spiritual side of man that's unknown than known - maybe there are unseen masses on the body - who knows?

See, that's what's so odd about the people who start seeing masses on their body after running OT2 for a while. What the hell is going on? They certainly weren't told that would happen.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

You know, HH, Doc Wellington was not the sort given to lying. I don't know how long he and Vi, his wife (a class 8) were on lines, but I think they were on the BC at Saint Hill and did a lot of that old school goals listing.

While it is questionable what gains Scientology processing gives, and many think the OT levels are *Evaluation Supreme* by Hubbard in complete violation of the auditors code "I promise not the evaluate for the pc or tell him what to think about his case or gains in or out of session". So one could argue, that old school Goals listing consisted of items listed by the PC and thus were from his case and not Hubbard's, and one could get good gains from it.

Maybe Doc actually saw them? Maybe he thought he saw them? Who knows? There's a lot more to the spiritual side of man that's unknown than known - maybe there are unseen masses on the body - who knows?

See, that's what's so odd about the people who start seeing masses on their body after running OT2 for a while. What the hell is going on? They certainly weren't told that would happen.

Mimsey

Thanks, a few thoughts when reading your post. . .

You know, HH, Doc Wellington was not the sort given to lying.

Sure, he doesn't have to be "lying". He could just be delusional. Delusional doesn't have to be some horrible thing that only is suffered by ranting lunatics in an insane asylum. Delusion can take many forms and points or origin.

Example: Someone reads they have "body thetans". So they go into session looking for "body thetans". And they see the meter react. So they now think they have located a "body thetan". So they begin asking it questions ("Who are you? What are you?"). And the "body thetan" appears to respond because the OT/Auditor "perceived" that they said something in the "theta universe". So the OT/Auditor writes down what they said on a worksheet. This kind of thing happens hundreds or thousands of times. That person is deluded. Part of their delusion is the suggestion that they are indoctrinated with by Hubbard's infallible tech, reading it, memorizing it, drilling on it. They're deluded, so what?

And if they carry on about how they see a body thetan or perceive its mass, well they are lying too. Lying to themselves as much as anyone else. This kind of chronic lying is what ranks Scientologists amongst the stupidest people "on this planet".

people who start seeing masses on their body after running OT2 for a while. What the hell is going on? They certainly weren't told that would happen.

Of course they were told that would happen, LOL. Having worked at missions, orgs, St Hills and Advanced Organizations, I can say with great certainty that there are rampant rumor lines that spread like wildfire around orgs, or amongst orgs.

example: How come so many Scientologists around the world concluded that OTs solo auditing on OT VII at home is the reason the Berlin Wall fell down? LOL. Was there an HCOB or a HCOPL that stated that? No, of course not.

My God, there were many HUNDREDS of rumors that I can remember which Scientologists would swear was "part of the tech" or "something Ron said".

I don't actually remember all the written material from OT II, and there might actually be some "tech" about perceiving mass on one's body, don't recall. If i was on a gameshow right now and couldn't answer this question, I would use a lifeline.

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep (that's the sound of me dialing Paul's mobile phone number) Hello Paul? Listen, I'm on a game show now and i need a spot of help here, little buddy.......

Thanks, a few thoughts when reading your post. . .

massive snip.

My God, there were many HUNDREDS of rumors that I can remember which Scientologists would swear was "part of the tech" or "something Ron said".

I don't actually remember all the written material from OT II, and there might actually be some "tech" about perceiving mass on one's body, don't recall. If i was on a gameshow right now and couldn't answer this question, I would use a lifeline.

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep (that's the sound of me dialing Paul's mobile phone number) Hello Paul? Listen, I'm on a game show now and i need a spot of help here, little buddy.......
PAUL
Um. Have you used Paul's Rabbit paddle module?

HH
What? Whazzat?

PAUL
(wryly)
You use it when you're up Shit Creek...

HH - we're talking the 70's, 80's - when true believers walked the earth and they didn't blab about the upper levels. I will bet you my classic 1970's solo cans with the foam pad spacer and the soldered on leads you be wrong, and further, you don't have any better answer than I do why that phenomenon happened.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

HH - we're talking the 70's, 80's - when true believers walked the earth and they didn't blab about the upper levels. I will bet you my classic 1970's solo cans with the foam pad spacer and the soldered on leads you be wrong, and further, you don't have any better answer than I do why that phenomenon happened.

But, it's simple. I already posted it.

1. 1/3 of Scientologists are delusional.

2. 1/3 of Scientologists are liars.

3. 1/3 of Scientologists try to stay "in agreement" with the other 2/3, so that there is "reality" and Dr. Hubbard's "Bridge to OT and Total Freedom" does not suddenly & sadly disappear.​

And, anyone who doesn't fit into one of those three categories blows Scientology.

Okay, i won that bet and you owe me those classic 1970s solo cans. LOL. But I won't take delivery. You should donate it directly to the Church of Hoaxology's new museum.

Scientology: An Industry of Stultifying Soupcan Salvation.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did you Daisy get your refund? You might want to attach a copy of your attempt attached to an IRS 13909 to let them know how a tax exempt organization is treating its members.

"Know Your Legal Rights: IRS Form 13909 can and should be used to make a formal complaint to the IRS each and every time the Church of Scientology steps out of line with abusive, harassive, and illegal behavior. Scroll down for Form 13909 in PDF form.

Threats, stalking, and all other forms of Scientology Fair Game are not allowed and should never be tolerated. 13909 the Church using the form. Document everything: names, dates, places, and details. Include photos or videos.

More Information at
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2014/04/18/time-to-13909-the-church-of-scientology/