What's new

We are Anonymous

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
I'm still waiting for the day when Davey and his cohort of browbeat and brainwashed hostages do a repeat of Jonestown.

"Today in a compound outside Hemet California, authorities discovered the bodies of over 300 Scientologists. The cause of death has yet to be officially determined, but investigators on the scene said it looked to be a mass suicide. The church was recently indicted under the RICO act after evidence presented during a class action lawsuit by former members led to a federal investigation. Church officials could not be reached for comment...because the losers offed themselves at the behest of an asthmatic dwarf."

It isn't a question if, only a question of when.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I'm still waiting for the day when Davey and his cohort of browbeat and brainwashed hostages do a repeat of Jonestown.

"Today in a compound outside Hemet California, authorities discovered the bodies of over 300 Scientologists. The cause of death has yet to be officially determined, but investigators on the scene said it looked to be a mass suicide. The church was recently indicted under the RICO act after evidence presented during a class action lawsuit by former members led to a federal investigation. Church officials could not be reached for comment...because the losers offed themselves at the behest of an asthmatic dwarf."

It isn't a question if, only a question of when.

I really dont want this. And I hope no-one else here does. There are good people in the church and the SO. They need to be helped.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really dont want this. And I hope no-one else here does. There are good people in the church and the SO. They need to be helped.

Even in my most indoctrinated period in the CofS I would never have followed orders to commit suicide. Bea, you were must closer to top management and much more recently than me, do you think they would have that power of command over staff?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Even in my most indoctrinated period in the CofS I would never have followed orders to commit suicide. Bea, you were must closer to top management and much more recently than me, do you think they would have that power of command over staff?

No. I doubt it.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

No. I doubt it.

And as much as I wanna hate them, I know they are not that evil. They do not have it in them. (Though some seem to think they do, I dont really know of any intentional suicide or death persuasions they have done. Not saying it didnt happen, I am just saying its hard for me to beleive.)

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

I feel the same as you Bea. What I want to see is justice. I want the criminal activities to finally be exposed and those responsible being brought to justice.Most scientologists are good people that have been caught in the cult because they wanted to make a difference in the world. I know, been there, done that.
I dont speak much because I was told that I'm a righteous bitch by someone. But yesterday I went on youtube and checked 'anonymous' and one particular video gave me the chills about that group. This is not just about scientology. these people, whoever they are, are dangerous. Very dangerous.

On the long run, I believe, this is just going to make scientology looks like the victim again. So, I will not support this group (anonymous) in any way, shape or form. And I would never support a group like that no matter the cause.

Scientologists needs to be helped, not destroyed. Its the criminal activities and those perpetuing them that needs to be stopped, those responsible for it bring to justice and yes the church has to be reformed completely. If its possible.

This thing about the mass suicide is really tasteless and creepy.

Back to lurking again.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Thank you for that. Interesting.

Has the information laid forth in the video been confirmed/proven? It makes some harsh statements that would need to be backed with proof. Just curious.

Who knows?

People are getting the message and speaking out like never before.

Yes, some of it is not as we would like to see.

But at this point, it appears to be uncontrollable, and unstoppable.

Jenna's article will hopefully hit tomorrow.

Then a whole new wave will begin. With the exact right message from the exact right people.

:drama::drama:

I'm out of popcorn salt. Does anybody have any?

Alanzo said:
Who knows?

People are getting the message and speaking out like never before.

Yes, some of it is not as we would like to see.

But at this point, it appears to be uncontrollable, and unstoppable.

Jenna's article will hopefully hit tomorrow.

Then a whole new wave will begin. With the exact right message from the exact right people.

I'm out of popcorn salt. Does anybody have any?

The overall coincidence of events related to Scientology, lately, seems rather tectonic in nature, as the build up of trapped energy, seemingly bursting at the seams in our social fabric. I ONLY started researching Scientology in earnest, about a week before the tell-all-book hit the fan, and feel as though I am watching this oddly crucial moment in World History.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors

So let me get this straight... you have a mind control cult which has as one of its tenets the concept of reincarnation. The people in Hemet are true believers (otherwise they'd walk) and have signed contracts to come back to the organization lifetime after lifetime for the next billion years.

These true believers also believe that Scientology is crucial to their spiritual survival, and that to lose Scientology would be a fate worse than mere physical death, it would be eternal spiritual death, or continued existence in a state of complete spiritual decay and collapse.

These people live in a world where their entire reality is dictated by a sociopathic control freak. Think back to the accounts you've read about the antics of the asthmatic dwarf and how the people around him are continually working desperately to please him and avoid his capricious wrath.

The idea that these people would kill themselves on command is not nearly as strange as the idea that they would NOT.

I can almost hear DM now....:

"This is our darkest hour. If the psychs and the SPs capture us, they'll subject us to psych treatments...and you all know what that means. We are the last hope for this universe. If we fail, if the psychs and the SPs win, it will mean an eternity of darkness for everyone. The way out is the way through. If Scientology is to survive then we must drop our bodies. Only then will we be beyond the reach of our enemies and able to continue on our mission. Remember, we come back. This is your duty. Refusal means an automatic declare and the loss of YOUR eternity. Now....bottoms up!"

There would of course be some who resist. These people would be shot. Given the choice between death by poison and death by a bullet to the back of the head, most people will choose the former. For those who do not, there is nowhere to run and few places to hide.

Here is a link for those of you who require a history lesson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown#Mass_murder-and-suicide

DM is evil. When the consequences of his actions finally catch up with him, he will not go quietly. When the end comes he will use whatever power he has left to destroy everything around him, starting with the people closest to him.

Now do I WANT this to happen? Certainly not, but I must confess a certain degree of Schadenfreude when contemplating it.

One of these days, Scientology may well become a Darwin Award.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The idea that these people would kill themselves on command is not nearly as strange as the idea that they would NOT.

But it doesn't work like that. Suicide is a big no-no in the SO. It is culturally not acceptable. You get sec-checked etc. for having "suicidal thoughts". It's as bad as the "2D flows".

Paul