What's new

We are Anonymous

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Dont boar me (yes, I spelled it right!) with your crazy ANTICS. I see through you. Yep.

Its all mud. You know.

Ever look in the mirror (WITH your eyes open?)

Did ya miss me???:D

Bea, God bless yer, no-one on Earth could ever pretend to post as you and get away with it. You're a one-off.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Me culpa, Paul. I am sorry. I will behave. I promise.

Can you post a link to their sight. I really would like to see more.

Thank you!

Peace!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Operation__CoSplay/index.php?showforum=1

There are a couple of threads that ESMBers have posted on, but the other threads show what the Anon do by themselves. In these couple of threads the ESMBers are generally treated by Anon with respect and much appreciation.

Similarly, there are a couple of threads on this board with "Anonymous" in the thread title which some Anon have posted on. In these threads the Anon are generally treated by ESMBers with disrespect and rejection. And the threads are then filled with jokey garbage.

See if you can spot the outpoint. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader

There are a couple of threads that ESMBers have posted on, but the other threads show what the Anon do by themselves. In these couple of threads the ESMBers are generally treated by Anon with respect and much appreciation.

Similarly, there are a couple of threads on this board with "Anonymous" in the thread title which some Anon have posted on. In these threads the Anon are generally treated by ESMBers with disrespect and rejection. And the threads are then filled with jokey garbage.

Paul

Outpoint by what definition?

If you'd started a thread yourself to parley with these guys then I would have kept my nose out and omitted the "jokey garbage". So long as you're not advocating illegal activites then it's your business if you try to influence them and good luck to you. I won't try to screw it up for you.

Is this "much appreciation" from the same site that suggested they use us for "cannon fodder"? It's meaningless Paul. There is no way to verify that they are sincere. They are fanatics, i.e. the same people that we're trying to get away from in CoS.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Well, thank you. I have seen several outpoints, but really, it does not make sense. They say they have a track record on this area. Where? What? How? Information?

Why should we help them? How are they going to do this, really?

Do they have people on the inside?

I doubt it. How serious are they about this?

Kinda looks like a scare tactic to me, on the surface.

How could such a group be so feared on the internet, if they are Anon? Doesnt really make sense, when you think about it.

BUT, if they really are gonna reform, or get rid of this oppressive religion, great!! I am all for it.

Though at times I hate my mother for many things, I will still help her when the dust settles. If she needs a place to stay or any help, I will help her. But she has alot of apologizing to do. She doesnt even see that.

Somehow this group hits a personal nerve for me. Odd.

Somehow I am on a role about my mother. (who is in the Sea Org, for those who dont know my history or have not read my story).

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Paul

I agree with you Paul.

Sadly there is good reason for any apparent paranoia shown by exes. Anyone who has been subjected to, or understands the full extent of what Fair Game really is, needs to be careful. That doesn't excuse rudeness though.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Outpoint by what definition?

If you'd started a thread yourself to parley with these guys then I would have kept my nose out and omitted the "jokey garbage". So long as you're not advocating illegal activites then it's your business if you try to influence them and good luck to you. I won't try to screw it up for you.

Is this "much appreciation" from the same site that suggested they use us for "cannon fodder"? It's meaningless Paul. There is no way to verify that they are sincere. They are fanatics, i.e. the same people that we're trying to get away from in CoS.

Some of them are rational people; some are just kids after laughs. It's a bunch of individuals.

If you treat all of them as if they were kids, it screws up the comm line to the sensible ones.

I look on these two threads here as "their" threads, that they can read to find stuff relevant to them. If most of what they see here is us being rude to them and adolescent humour, that is the impression they will have of ESMB towards them.

It's not like there aren't 3,865 other threads on this board you can joke around on!

Paul

neiljung

Patron with Honors
Anonymous only do things for the lulz, and after a couple of weeks they will have milked all the lulz out of this and it will be "New target aquired!".

Anonymous have never really been interested in being a force for "good", though they are invested with an enormous sense of self-righteousness when it suits them. See the Hal Turner, "brb church", or Biting Beaver take-downs for examples.

They have no conscience as a hive-mind and much of what they do is bloody nasty. As long as it's lulzy, they don't care.

It's pretty much inconcievable that enough anon will rally to this attack persistently enough to make a war of it, unless Scientology makes itself very interesting by twitching enough when they paw it.

As the progenitors of Caturday which spawned the "lolcats" we all now know, that is the animal they are probably best compared to. Do you think anyone can maintain an army of cats for long?

Only a small section of anonymous are even bothering with this and it was borderline "/b/ is not your personal army" in the first place.

To /b/ "free-speech" is little more than a good excuse to charge their lazers against the victim of the week. It's a convenient flag to rally behind for a flighty bunch of thrill-seekers. The vast majority are only there for chuckles and as soon as they get a sniff that people with an agenda are trying to muster them it's all over.

/b/ is nobodys personal army. It's a fickle force of human nature. Primarily the cruel and jaded part that gets a thrill out of destroying things more than anything else in the world.

That said, this has turned out much more lulzy than I expected when I saw the first post.

I hope they get DM to do a barrel-roll.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Sorry. I've only been back two hours and already getting a Brittish beating. (I have been trying to catch up on the threads so I dont even know what the anon thing is yet. Maybe I shall catch up on reading before posting anymore).

You and I both Bea....I'm kinda intrigued here...wondering if it is real.

neiljung

Patron with Honors
Real as in google it and go to your favourite reputable news vendor? Looks like it is.

The way the media are handling this is pretty beautiful, so far.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This is probably inappropriate and offensive....but it made me laugh!!

tomfap.gif

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Real as in google it and go to your favourite reputable news vendor? Looks like it is.

The way the media are handling this is pretty beautiful, so far.

As I catch up on my reading and googling...sure enough, I think you are right! The future is here.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
This is probably inappropriate and offensive....but it made me laugh!!

tomfap.gif

I had to quote this one so it would show up again.

So inappropriate Emma,,,,,,so offensive,,,,,,so perfect! :clap:

Wait a minute! Who's he doing there? Is he alone, or is that Dm sittin next to him?

Oh, I shouldn't have said that...I'm going to hell for sure now.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Some of them are rational people; some are just kids after laughs. It's a bunch of individuals.

If you treat all of them as if they were kids, it screws up the comm line to the sensible ones.

I look on these two threads here as "their" threads, that they can read to find stuff relevant to them. If most of what they see here is us being rude to them and adolescent humour, that is the impression they will have of ESMB towards them.

It's not like there aren't 3,865 other threads on this board you can joke around on!

Paul

Okay - fair point Paul. :)

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
EW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

Looks like our new "friends" have posted a message on UTube.

What is of note to me is the number of comments, and how many of them
say [This comment has been removed due to illegal action by the Cult of Scientology.]

Not quite sure what that is all about...

I actually got a little creeped out, myself. One of my Facebook groups got attacked too... with GOATSE. (Those that don't know what it is, DON'T google it.)

-Steve